3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shepard90 27.02.20 12:39 am

Command & Conquer 5 to Be or not to be? (Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight)

Command & Conquer 5 to Be or not to be? and about what it will be, I have suggested that the player is now in the form of Kane, but the game is without the Kane.
52 Comments
Sort by:
E
Extermination 27.02.20

The year is 2087
and Kane will appear on all 40 ^^
GDI and NOD have for the most part been at peice with each other and tiberium has been reduced to a few remote area's apparently...
not very cool
Certain animals and plant life are forever changed but have adapted well and pose no more of a threat than a normal mountain lion, But thanks to tiberium poverty has been wiped out and generaly everyone is happier and working together to build a better future.
wow, I think mutants will
Kane returns to earth
ololo
THE SCRIN ARE COMMING. solor system. his satalite. peice. this incomming
:D

N
No Time For Hero 27.02.20

I do not care that Kane is gone.
I do not care what the commander is killed (or is it?).

I want the fifth part !!!

P
Psycho _D[Ushel s PG ne p 27.02.20

O_o I did not know that Kane is one of those blue bugs
PS I know what happened to those blue bugs)the EA did shooter Tiberium only it was not released.In short I will say th there was:GDI shoot all the bugs)))))))))))))))))))

P
Psycho _D[Ushel s PG ne p 27.02.20

Danil128
by the way where did you get the 2 sides?here GDI,NOD and Skinny is.Who are the others????????????????

E
Extermination 27.02.20

who are you writing though?

P
PAC MAN 27.02.20

If I wanted to see Yuri from Yuri's Revenge.

N
No Time For Hero 27.02.20

PAC MAN and Harry Potter are you in there don't want to see ?
Che, a variant of the same simple...

d
deformator666 27.02.20

pomoymu into 4 pieces EA screwed up I have seen almost all the series of the SNA including the Addons and the movespeed it sucks SNA 4

v
vano1243 27.02.20

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Fresh network rumors say that Electronic Arts LA Studio has licensed the graphics Engine Crysis Engine. Innovative technology, according to preliminary data, will be used in the new shooter in the popular universe of Command & Conquer.
It is possible that we will see a full second part of the old Command & Conquer: Renegade. Although EA is thinking about whether to establish a new brand. We are waiting for details.

IT WILL be 5th!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ааааааааааааааа1 KHA KHE Khu And

D
Danil128 27.02.20

Speed Wolf,
parties:
GDI & NOD alliance
NOD splinter faction
GDI renegade commander
The Scrin
- - -
(Union of GDI and NOD
Part of the breakaway NOD
GDI commander-renegade (the Renegade,the apostate, turncoat,traitor)
Screenshots
and Mutants)=)

R
RaZoR RUS 27.02.20

Generally it is better to make CnC an alternative second world war, like it started in 2050 to aim was like with the Marauder ( Avatar ) from CnC3 me like a model, instead of the GCD - the Third Reich, Instead of Cain - Hitler, Instead of the GDI - Country Allies, the Soviet Union did not need to add, and it will be similar to the Red Guard, normally would and if still to do it In the style of old-school RTS in 2D and a bunch a bunch of units in Tiberian San and can even be more than there

U
Ukropchik 27.02.20

It is better to make Generals 2.

d
deformator666 27.02.20

all would agree with me that the best ever game series C&C is a 3 part series so, I thought if only C&C 3 pictures with box 4 pieces and the plot would have made Joe Kukan as his story was good from the dunes, or what it's there first came up with the plot ending of our C&C would come out I love this game.

M
Mr_Sherman 27.02.20

The screens came back. And nachel destroy all life and the DRO, as always, to protect the planet.
Here's the story 5

M
Mr_Sherman 27.02.20

Or their wishes to write to EA

S
SvatSvatovih RUS 27.02.20

A people I have a question?

OR HERE.

W
WinsVend 27.02.20

Mr_Sherman
I also support the idea of the return of the Scrin))

W
WinsVend 27.02.20

There is also another version about the revival of the Synod.

D
DragonCommander56 27.02.20

Daems started, he's a great C&C Tiberium Dawn and ended crappy Command & Conquer 4 epilog and develop a series of further stupid just say it's like Star Wars on to do.

W
WinsVend 27.02.20

S. T. ALK.E.Ra
Well damn, you know what huge profit from the c&c series for the past 7 years? I doubt that EA will not continue the series, Yes the last part was shitty, but they can continue the series of c&c without Tiberium, for example will release a new Generals, or even four-thread, but the series is close they will not