3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dr.shurich 27.02.20 01:30 am

The optimization of the game (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

The long-awaited and discussed Infinite Warfare. Let's share opinions about optimization of this game? Who and on what hardware you run and how many FPS?
118 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Bekker 27.02.20

Unsubscribe, how to download. But I hope at least 40 FPS on high.

A

Downloaded, copied crack (ALI213 that) in the game folder, did everything as written and when you start opens Steam and nothing happens. Well played, big thanks to repacker!

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.02.20

In the evening on 1080 + 5930К 4.5 GHz will check.
It seems to me that eat RAM over a lot

677 27.02.20

Fade Baker
Look in the folder with the game file SteamClientLoader64.exe and through it start the game

A

Six hundred seventy seven
He just opens Steam and nothing happens after. I'll try Modern Warfare: Remastered download there tablet from CODEX. Maybe she's even going to work.

A

Still managed to run a few attempts. Well, what can I say. Optimization more or less delivered, for sin to complain about ~40 FPS on medium-high settings (100% scaling is exhibited, was originally 90%) on a graphics card like GTX 750 Ti. Sometimes it happens 50-60 FPS. Was delighted and temperaturami: the processor and video card 62 and 64 degrees, respectively.
Overall, happy, no freezes, but with the last part hasn't changed. Play very nice.
Modern Warfare: Remastered is also pleased optimization: on high-max settings at about 50-60 FPS.

H
Horse567 27.02.20

people say 8GB of RAM is not enough? and everywhere saying it's already low, just I have a choice, either buy buy Call of Duty: aerial Warfare Digital Legacy Edition, operatives or even 8GB.

A

Horse567
This is a necessary minimum for comfortable play. I haven't had such situations, when the performance ran into my eight gigabytes.

H
Horse567 27.02.20

I got confused, some say necessary, some not what to do do not know.(Write on the forums that GTA V 8GB little, and Rainbow Six Siege the same is not enough.

m
mvictory 27.02.20

Horse567
Enough, do not break your head.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 27.02.20

Horse567
Neither tamuno actually though, 8 GB, at the moment, it looks flawed. It all depends on personal requirements. You can play with an open browser, many programs in the background, and not worry about the RAM, of course this is the case, at least 16 GB. For me, I had to change 8 GB (2x4) 16 (2x8). Then, for fun, I've finished up to 32 GB. With my waste, two torrent running, browser with 300 tabs, background programs, possible work of raspasovschika, encoders during the games, well, clock work, I got high and 23 GB. I would say that 16 GB is currently the best option. but if complaints to the RAM was not, I keep track of how much and where. At the moment, with the system and the above-mentioned background programs I have eats up 11 GB (pagefile is also in RAM), but this is partly because of the torrent when numbers of distribution become large, and it eats up RAM, and so, typically 6-8 GB in simple, is the norm for me.
In General, I think for the new deus ex of 8 GB was not enough, someone complained to the witch. But, it is taken out of context, accurate CIFOR I don't remember.
For this game - RAM: 8 GB RAM is the minimum system requirements. Same for GTA 5 and civilization 6. Apparently, you can still sit with 8GB, but personally, I would add, but I have and other requirements.
Make a conclusion yourself.

H
Horse567 27.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
thank you,understood.

B
BleederHunt 27.02.20

Z
Zorianin 27.02.20

BleederHunt
What settings?

n
namiz 27.02.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
two torrent running, browser with 300 tabs, background programs, possible work of raspasovschika, encoders during the games
well, you're a masochist)

a
agula98 27.02.20

Great optimization, but something with the textures they created, on any settings as of 1886.i5-4460,r9 380,8 gb ram stable 80 fps or above in full hd on high, shlasko only fxaa set.

A
Akon1990 27.02.20

optimization as such is normal in the initial level, but who knows why no sound at all in the menu not in the game

M
Marsj 27.02.20

Don't know, with 6 GB of RAM on Board and textures on very high + the default resolution is higher than supported by the monitor, the optimization of the game fit.

A
Agent Nomad 27.02.20

on my profile system is modern warfar pulls 40-55 fps which is optimal, which is almost the max, except for antialiasing, operatives eats 20 gig, about 2,800 videos in 1080p, while the percent loaded percent to 45 cards at 50-55 each, optimize lame because the graphics lantern

M
Marsj 27.02.20

Steve Taller
If the game is a remaster, eats 20 GB of operatives, then You have a miner + W10.