3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dr.shurich 27.02.20 01:30 am

The optimization of the game (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

The long-awaited and discussed Infinite Warfare. Let's share opinions about optimization of this game? Who and on what hardware you run and how many FPS?
118 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 27.02.20

All settings as high as FullHD without smoothing as it is very body image,and I sharp like.
Feels exactly 50 FPS not less not measured
Core i7 4.4 Ghz 6700K
DDR4 2x4GB 2133Mhz
1060 GTX 6GB

UPDATE:
On the advice of Marsj on the fps counter in the settings in full action when all the flies explodes the enemies are running around the low was 73,and in a hundred, and often freezes, at 125.Pretty good.

M
Marsj 27.02.20

Ser777
In the game settings, you can enable the fps counter.

b
berlazar 27.02.20

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered to run on a weak computer (4 GB RAM, GeForce GT 630 1GB):
Spoiler

Call of Duty: aerial Warfare to run on a weak computer (4 GB RAM, GeForce GT 630 1GB):
Spoiler

L
Listoman 27.02.20

Optimize good in 4K, play with stable 60fps on ultra. Strangely, for 2 buffoon, which has a normal graphics and goes to 60fps in 4K on ultra. I think the era of 4K comes.

A
AlexTech0x 27.02.20

berlazar
I will say this that my GT630 1GB DDR3 from ASUS at a frequency of 1102 MHz and the memory 2200МГц is stable 40 fps in 1600x900. You can play. As for the rest... Phenom II x4 3.02 GHz 6GB RAM and it is fine, of course, low and everything, but you can play.

Spoilerset proof

V
Vasek Vasekk 27.02.20

Optimization of Salina in the game.
What you start is just pizdetc.What are the 630, what are the 450 GTS.
You went nuts on this shit to download Caldo and think about 40 fps.
Buy peeing Рх460/950 or 1050 are quite expensive I think - to extend bucket life game for another year..
Already the yard is not 2007.As there at random with 4GB operatives and 2 nuclear Athlone will not slip.
All over this period.

A
AlexTech0x 27.02.20

Vasek Vasekk
Over all understand this. So I like the new vidyuhi buy will...

l
la8 27.02.20

Vasek Vasekk
and then the year, each game is not to attack these vidyuhi and Protsiv on my old 2010 is still new and a lark and miror edge of the rod, the right would have IRL-the graphics were, and so wind developed themselves.

V
Vasek Vasekk 27.02.20

la8
What every you what.
Peeing on PECS 950 in any game you play on medium/high settings 40 fps in any of them.The Witcher 3, Battle Lark and so on... Council.,Even on Phenomenon 2 x4 3,2 GCC.
To remove only the hard shadow effects on the middle and hair all sorts of off.All play any.for such an inexpensive card.
What's Nude are you talking about for each game.
It is time to change my 550 Ti, and not to bear the nonsense.And wait another 5 years - what in the Cold on some of the cards you have and will continue to be 45 fps on medium settings.

F
FreeDancer 27.02.20

These requests Grifoni have to be better than ever!!! Actually, that is still shit.

k
killerbot 27.02.20

Vasek Vasekk
if you have money every time to buy top-end video card and processor, it does not mean that way at all. I did until last year sat on a 9800gt and it worked fine

P
PsiX_Storrent 27.02.20

killerbot
Whoa! THIS IS YES!! If there is no money for more powerful items, you do not need to say that your shit of 2008 worked in the game plan in 2016

B
BleederHunt 27.02.20

I threw a video with Geforce GTX 660 and the video removed from your computer, enjoy.

V
Vasek Vasekk 27.02.20

killerbot
Right now would be to call the top vidjagame(kidney direct have to sell) PECs 950/960 - where you can safely play with any new product on medium settings and a bit high.

The game is fun.And for entertainment you have to pay.Not only that, many for free swing games without buying.So want more, and 2 MX 400 to play for 50 years.It does not happen.
Play contra then and not to get new games on their buckets.And if the position in the other - that buy their children the chocolates, drive the girls to a cafe and spend the say so their hard-earned money on the real thing.But please then don't go here and not to whine.The choice you have made.

b
berlazar 27.02.20

AlexTech0x
standards, but for low PC in this part you can actually play...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.02.20

At least until Sli no, but the game optimization is just gorgeous. Never thought I would say that it is better than remaster cold fourth, but I will say!!!!!!!!Infiniti even surpassed it, but was still Infinite and SLI, so all can play at least 10K at 60 fps!!!!

M
Morrigi 27.02.20

Optimization is great,though a couple of times threw an error about lack of memory(as it turned out it is very much eats the paging file,increasing it 3 times quietly on high with 50fps average)

k
killerbot 27.02.20

PsiX_Storrent
know how to read? unlikely, because you're a dumb redneck

M
Mauntin 27.02.20

the awesome optimization that went on my old 2010 ( 4 gig RAM, 5830 graphics card 1 gig) on medium settings in full agdi))

U
UHTEJIJIErEHT 27.02.20

Alex Kayander
ПЕЧ770 2GB, everything on maximum in addition to these buffers, 60+fps, soap wild..