3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dr.shurich 27.02.20 01:30 am

The optimization of the game (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

The long-awaited and discussed Infinite Warfare. Let's share opinions about optimization of this game? Who and on what hardware you run and how many FPS?
118 Comments
Sort by:
W
WWQ 27.02.20

Vinni-Pukh
and what trouble , do not understand?
for today was the remaster the whole , the game is well done + not demanding, almost the entire game took place in 10240х4320, except the mission in Chernobyl , there the grass blew up to 30 fps... had to reduce to 8K :-P
Stiff Of Macivor
In the new sod, if does not plow? (In the remaster all gut)

B
BleederHunt 27.02.20

Zorianin
the video says that the middle

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.02.20

WWQ
Look at the fps

W
WWQ 27.02.20

Vinni-Pukh
MB odd with the settings clocked , try no smoothing and turn off full use of video memory , even strange, MB repak curve , and if individuals , then XS.
and it seemed to me, or you have a kernel at a different frequency work ? Or frequency on the screen mean something else?

D
Denar Plyushkin 27.02.20

Why does my config i5-3470/GTX660/8gb at a resolution of 1280x1024, and not above 40-50 fps on the lowest settings?

As it should be?

N
Nikita237 27.02.20

WWQ wrote:
and it seemed to me, or you have a kernel at a different frequency work ?
Lol, so all the percent

b
bazantar 27.02.20

i3-3220 gtx950 2 gb 8 gb RAM play the pirates optimize delivered of course BUT there is a small polyvine err on the CPU and on repak tried to reduce graffiku wasn't much help .

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.02.20

WWQ
In the new sod, if does not plow? (In the remaster all gut)
Yes. In the new part zero sense from the second vidyahi. As for the remaster, you need to try. Now swing and you will look that there and as.

A
AlexTech0x 27.02.20

Phenom II x4 3.02 GHz, GT630 1gb 6gb ram, let's say that in Advansed Warfair was at 50-60 fps (on medium), then of course, the dialogue is raised, everything works, but 30-40 fps is too little, good that at least at native resolution but on the minimum salary. KST will say, myltsa I saw it and is 110% scaling resolution. KST, resolution 1600x900, very satisfied with the optimization, I think that if poigratsya with graphics settings, etc., that is achieved on my bucket 60 fps is possible

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.02.20

WWQ
WWQ wrote:
MB odd with the settings clocked , try no smoothing and turn off full use of video memory , even strange, MB repak curve , and if individuals , then XS.
All on max set. Restarted the game, everything began to work well.
WWQ wrote:
and it seemed to me, or you have a kernel at a different frequency work ?
And you're right. Suffering multiple cores, or simply the game so much and not necessary

m
m00n11ght1 27.02.20

thread who know the glitches of the mouse clean? to play

W
WWQ 27.02.20

Vinni-Pukh
by the way there is some max settings called advanced or somehow so :)

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.02.20

WWQ
by the way there is some max settings called advanced or somehow so :)
Well, you kep

W
WWQ 27.02.20

Vinni-Pukh
I'm just not immediately doper, so I decided to give advice, although the difference is almost uvidel)

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.02.20

WWQ
In short, the game and the new cold I have everything on high, but textures have a feeling that at a minimum

A
Aleksey Kayander 27.02.20

Those who have over a lot of soap and 2-3GB of VRAM should be in the settings to disable local buffer shadows and the shadow buffer from the sun, because not enough VRAM for teksturkami. I 780Ti helped clear the picture was, in all senses)

W
WWQ 27.02.20

Vinni-Pukh
the new one is still rocked and I have no desire to play it without SLI , whether it is - a sea of positive emotions.

M
Marsj 27.02.20

WWQ
To talk about what is not played is wrong.
Only one item, the resolution not supported by the monitor for optimization.

B
BAZKIN 27.02.20

delay in walking is not none ? supposedly if you go forward and then right click, the response is long, how the time just goes forward

R
Redkin_Stanislav 27.02.20

Well, sure GTX 460 (Palit, 1GB) drawn to a minimum +1920x1080p 30-40 frames
But if the sky to watch all 140!