3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bola1695 27.02.20 01:41 am

Discuss the story (God of War (2018))

In part 3 of all the gods Kratos killed.What will be in 4 parts?What do you think?
61 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.02.20

Would be something like DmC :(

B
Bola1695 27.02.20

ironHAMMER.ms

Not ruled out such an option.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 27.02.20

Kratos killed dalekoooo not all gods... Morpheus, Artemis, Aphrodite, Nemesis, Dionysus.... And the characters still have Achilles and Odysseus) Nui with Hector and other heroes of the Iliad and the Odyssey into the bargain) was Not a Manticore and a certain percentage of the Greek creatures, and this is what Rivendell for thoughts)

But in General there are two hint of a sequel:
1) the developers themselves thought poslati Kratos into other myths
2) the HD remake of the first part there is a secret video that shows the skeleton of Kronos with the Temple of Pandora and his background flying helicopters and transports are to satellite dishes... And the voice of Gaia said that the time will soon come for a new hero, because in the Temple of Pandora are still many mysteries...

B
Bola1695 27.02.20

ALeXandeR Umbra

Not a bad idea!!!

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.02.20

ALeXandeR Umbra
Give Kratos with a minigun and a tank :))))

T
Tomas Sevchenko 27.02.20

Have you thought about what can make some sort of spin-off as PSP only for PC3

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 27.02.20

I really hope that this will not... Background already podzaparili
I want may other myths as a whole, Kratos needs to rest already, was shouted at the time) so Give a cold-blooded warrior that would be neat and smoothly cut everyone arms and legs)

Although I don't know, anyway, do not want to make another GoW stamped series, and it will soon be game about the childhood of Kratos... as a mom, his diaper not changed...

V
Venturka 27.02.20

Go kill people just

K
Kapitan Batthert 27.02.20

Will be fighting with the Chaos space Marines.

G
Ghost Hunter 27.02.20

That would be funny, if you replace GG.

D
Danzel87 27.02.20

Egipedskie gods will be wet

L
Lance-200781 27.02.20

And I have that option.Anyone noticed that this game almost about the ancient myths of Greece in any case there will never miss an opportunity to tell the real fact about some myth and in my opinion if you make a game about ancient myths then do so that the gods remained intact.So what if Kratos somehow go back in time and fix what you've done but it will definitely annoy anyone and it will be literally big guys or Athena as something to annoy him try for the fact that he is her strength did not return.This is my personal opinion.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 27.02.20

Little I have understood from vyshenapisannogo assumptions
Time travel has already been - in part 2

L
Lance-200781 27.02.20

Well, it does not mean it never wakes up again if you remember in the second part of this room is beginning to crumble.

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 27.02.20

and?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 27.02.20

what?

I
ILoveGames1342 27.02.20

And the game will be the shit, since after 2 pieces of shit.

G
GiZmO_o 27.02.20

ILoveGames1342
Because you're a cock for lack of a PS3 have not played the 3rd part and therefore throw waterskii techniques in the direction of SONY rogue you lying

G
Gentelman 27.02.20

The first video of the new part

Art
pix.PlayGround.ru
The numbers in the name, so, most likely, another prequel. Sorry.

R
Remnant. 27.02.20

Gentelman
I think is also a prequel for the video so it seems.