3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bola1695 27.02.20 01:41 am

Discuss the story (God of War (2018))

In part 3 of all the gods Kratos killed.What will be in 4 parts?What do you think?
61 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasilisko 27.02.20

Prequel or not... Guess it is now pointless! Here announce it today, probably, we find out. So what are waiting for...

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 27.02.20

Beautiful by the way.

R
Remnant. 27.02.20

it's probably something ghost of sparta or chains of olympic.and most likely will release on the Vita!

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 27.02.20

Logo Vita nachale alarmed

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 27.02.20

Yeah, and listen to the trailer do not know how? This is the background even BEFORE Chains of Olympus

S
SCAR. 27.02.20

That's why you had to do for the third prequel? Wanted to see the continuation of the third (the ending as mentioned) and not another backstory...

Logo Vita nachale alarmed
Let then it is for the Vita this part do.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 27.02.20

Anywhere the logo of the Vita was not only the symbol PS
http://games.1c.ru/#4921

A
S
SCAR. 27.02.20

Because the new part is called Ascension, it is unlikely that in the near future will be old about the fourth part.
Still, before the administration introduced the game to the database.

A
Anderby 27.02.20

Again all killed, it's Kratos. He first of all kills and kills and kills.

H
Homyachek 27.02.20

Of all the gods he killed, the next part will be about how he moved to a parallel dimension and kill everyone in mortal Kombat! Infa 100%, from basin!

R
Roman Todua 27.02.20

visit Tora

p
palkan225 27.02.20

Remnant.
I do not agree!!!In this video Kratos is already in the ash color,and it happened after the death of his family(part 1 games)

c
crazyboys 27.02.20

People you forget that he is in the last part of the spoke that went out to kill Ares and he went to the mountains so this is the last part most likely.

i
ilmir174 27.02.20

Squandered't noticed))) why the heck create such themes??

-
-zotik- 27.02.20

ilmir174
Date see reviews

i
ilmir174 27.02.20

-zotik-
Hmm...)))

H
Holly Jolly 27.02.20

Just in case for a particularly silly SPOILER ALERT

Spoilery I realized Atrey this is the same Loki who, in the myths, Thor's half-brother. Does this mean that One way or another take of Atreus at Kratos?(in this case maybe even killing him) And how, then, can exist HELHEIM?

B
BatmanWayne221 27.02.20

Holly Jolly
Hmm...Well, hard to say.
Solanaceous to this even so will not happen, because it will be draining. Kratos is too awesome to die from a one-eyed, One will try to persuade Atreus to his side, but I bet you that they against his father and Thor will kill. However, let's see how it will be in 5 parts.

R
Readlife 27.02.20

Holly Jolly
Spoilerthe marvellously(no offense=)), Loki from the myths has no relationship with any One, neither Thor nor any other asgardian indigenous. There is a Wiki, there are plenty of books, well, in fact... Loki kind of Jotun(giants in the game, and the frost giants in the movie and the comics). For their intelligence, cunning and agility awarded permanent registration in Asgard and the title of God and sister of Odin Allfather. Apparently in the game on mythology abused relatively less than in marvel. The serpent of Midgard, which is resting so peacefully on the lake, in the game universe is subsequently created, or born, Atrium and then fall into the past, where his dad another kid that we see in one of the frescoes and hear from Mimir. In the end Ragnarok, which a priori over the whole story, will not start without this extravagant God. If we dig deeper, what the Hel, the Keeper of the underworld, she is the daughter of Loki. So Kratos, walking through the dark HELHEIM corny is visiting granddaughter))) in short Santa Monica can I fix so many twists that we never dreamed of. Nonsense, but something like that. Best)