3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mad warrior 04.09.19 03:39 pm

Reminding your game.

What do you remember about the game in passing.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mardrok 04.09.19

Mad warrior
Your Most Memorable Game
it would be more correct...
Спойлерhttp://www.morfologija.ru/%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0/%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%81%D1%8F

M
Mardrok 04.09.19

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter really sunk into the soul...

M
Mad warrior 04.09.19

Mardrok
I'm just the letters mixed up.

M
Mardrok 04.09.19

Mad warrior
Happens)))

G
Ghost Hunter 04.09.19

When you have a huge list of completed games, it's hard to remember them. Even passed on the highest difficulty I modern completely forget.
With books and movies\the cartoons better. They are still able to remember for a long time.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.09.19

A lot of these games. But the most memorable, perhaps those who loved and those who were the very first. But let's distinguish all the same The Witcher. This game was one of my first games and immediately stuck with me, and I went through it 4-5 times, and therefore memorable.

M
MrWorld 04.09.19

Of the latest games most of all remember it was the Witcher 3, and the old games a lot, because for the most part they were all good

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

Strange question. That is, the author has in mind that there are two categories of games? Which passed and forgotten... and which passed and is well remembered. All right? Disposable games, I remember, was full just on consoles like NES, Sega and Atari =] Game on the pitch are remembered well, but only when talking about old games. And Yes, it's me, the new game is not particularly interesting. Individual game is of course remembered, and that's understandable. Series Bioshok, for example...

h
hoondaer 04.09.19

Trilogy Stalker, GTA SA.

y
yariko.v 04.09.19

Mad warrior wrote:
What do you remember about the game in passing.
I remember a lot of games played in that. Impressed me, too many of them, for example
Space Rangers 2
TES Oblivion
Hitman Blood money
GTA 4
Dreamfall the longest journey
Ever17 Out of infinity
Mass Effect 1, 2, 3
Tales of Berseria (held a couple weeks ago, still remember it well)