3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 24.09.19 12:43 pm

Crysis 3 + GTX1080Ti = 35 FPS. Need help (Crysis 3)

Hello, dear friends!
I decided then to re trilogy krayzisov and at the time of installation of the 3rd part of the game faced an unpleasant problem.

Computer the next (more in profile)
i7-7700k 4.5 gz, GTX 1080ti
Windows 10 pro license
Play in Full HD (1920x1080)
Game - pirate Repack version 1.3.0.0

The problem is the following:
At the first level (before entering the dome) FPS in most cases was 60, with rare exceptions sags to 38-45 (when opening new doors and switching to another room) CPU load while the maximum was 25%, the card is 50-80% depending on the situation. The drawdowns did not attach any importance, decided that since the game has problems with optimizmom (before crisis on ultra and certainly did not run).

However, this changed dramatically when I went outside. FPS dipped to 35, and the load on your GPU pegged at 100%. Nifiga yourself. I thought, and decided to play again. During the game, understand that low FPS discomfort, and perhaps if I lower the graphics. What was my surprise when lowering the graphics settings even to the minimum - nothing has changed. The increase was +2-4 frame.

Then I started googling the tests. Tests for FullHD GTX 1080ti could not find, but found 4K. So in my 4K map in this game on ultra with maximum anti-aliasing in the test gave 55-70 FPS depending on the scene. (against 35 in FullHD for me)
But I found the tests 1060-1080 (without Ti). What was my surprise when 1080 (without Ti) in FullHD gives 110-140 FPS.

In any other games (the Witcher 3. BF1, AC revelations, Dragon age Inqusition, far cry 4) at maximum possible graphics settings at FullHD I get a stable 60 FPS when the load on the graphics card no more than 80-85%.

Based on this, I realized that the problem occurs somewhere on the software level.
Update Nvidia drivers to the latest version did not help, didn't change anything. Manual settings in the Nvidia control panel the same thing to no avail.
The assumption that the game is run from the integrated graphics card is wrong. Built-in i7-7700k inalaska graphics I have manually disabled through the BIOS.

What could be wrong? Crysis 2 was pozovchera, the ultra stable 60 frames. The maximum load on the graphics card does not exceed 50%, that there are a kruzisom don't know, see tembolee in the tests on the Internet a great performance from less top cards. Judging by tests with my system you can play on ultra at least 100 FPS, and I have 35. Help, who faced with something like that.
68 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 24.09.19

fatallezzz wrote:
Game - pirate Repack version 1.3.0.0
What was my surprise when lowering the graphics settings even to the minimum - nothing has changed. The increase was +2-4 frame.
Perhaps in this case,check what would INIшнике't tick read-only.

f
fatallezzz 24.09.19

saa0891 wrote:
Thanks for the advice.
But what INI is it? To his surprise, did not find the game folder in the folder Documents
In the root folder of the game INI, there is a system.cfg from such. He jackdaw read only is missing

f
fatallezzz 24.09.19

saa0891 wrote:
Found in the root of the game blocnotes file called Game.
Inside I found a strange thing.
Spoiler
Why is 3 GB, when the graphics card on 11? Can be this the problem?

UPD: Tried to manually put 11 GB. Run the game, nothing has changed. Back at the file, realized that changed everything back. Set the file read-only checkbox. Run the game - nothing has changed. Got out and saw that the game created another file and started it again 3 gigabytes.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 24.09.19

fatallezzz
10 wines not showing the INI format

f
fatallezzz 24.09.19

[Denis] wrote:
10 wines not showing the INI format
Then how to find it? I recently sign with the ten, and gladly would know a few years, but that's just a crappy processor supports win7

a
anotoleololo 24.09.19

miner caught campaign

s
saa0891 24.09.19

fatallezzz wrote:
Inside I found a strange thing.
This hike is not the look for a settings file where the resolution,antialiasing, etc., perhaps it is not in documents but the game folder.

[

fatallezzz
I mean, crappy support?He tested?

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

repak curve can be, on my system I have drawn here, look for what is wrong in the wood or in the BIOS settings multipatch

f
fatallezzz 24.09.19

anotoleololo wrote:
miner caught campaign
What an interesting miner. Only the third kruzis not working with him...

J
John Mullins 24.09.19

fatallezzz
don't listen to anyone when miner iron on the contrary 100% always loaded. If the BIOS did not climb up to it and not changed anything then drop setting of fire wood some default, if not help, and on another Repack of the game is the same garbage, only Windows reinstallation, put wine 10 Pro 64 bits, Crisis 3 on Intel goes fine and 1080ти in 1080p at least it pulls on hurrah even МСАА8х. I do not remember or in the my documents folder or in the saved games folder there is a subfolder with Crisis 3, try out poudalyat all files except saves, then the game should start with the default settings, and there again will put

f
fatallezzz 24.09.19

Steve Taller
Thanks for the video, man. For example, your system understand that the problem is definitely software. Tried another Repack, all the same.Decided to buy litsuhu in the origin, if it does not help - after NG demolished Windu put in the net.

Thank you all for the help!

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

fatallezzz
are you kidding me or you do neh??? demolition Windu immediately or try to throw the BIOS to default and see what and how. Pirates or litsuha there is no difference, this game has long been hacked and the pirates single, works flawlessly

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

the game is very one thing protsessorostroeniya, 7700к really not enough, here VIDOS

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

but this time I, too, percent loaded of the wild, only the settings МСАА8 put

[

Steve Taller
The grass in the Crisis 3 percent loading)

f
fog666666 24.09.19

I have the exact same garbage on 7600K 4800 1070 and also angry and at 2500K and 660Ti before the output worked much better

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

fog666666 wrote:
I have the exact same garbage on 7600K 4800 1070 and also angry and at 2500K and 660Ti before the output worked much better
this can not be, I have to FKH-8350+ gtx780 SLI the brakes were, i.e., drawdowns below 60 frames, if not to watch the fps counter, then everything is OK))

F
Fiend Astaroth 24.09.19

Steve Taller
Steve Taller wrote:
the game is very one thing protsessorostroeniya, 7700к really not enough, here VIDOS
WHAT? Missing are all there with head. Yes, this game, which gave the bream a miserable 4-core i5, for the same reason they now office. This game works very well with cores / threads, it is multithreaded processors feel good.
Of course, if You uncheck lock frames, the processor will load. There FPS under 110 frames. A lot of objects, the geometry engine is all CPU, also need to prepare for the old video card - ISSUE 110 frames. Selecte 60 / 75 personnel, and will all miss. This is a typical picture for many games, especially open world + the range.
fatallezzz
GTX 1080 + 1600S (3700) Riesen - at least 45 frames, medium 84, high 142. The result of the passage of the first mission in the game, where it was released.
Spoiler
Not very impressive I got killed I wanted to run it as well shustrenko, BUT:
4790k (4700) + gtx 1080. At least 47 shots, an average of 79, the maximum is 140.
EVERYWHERE ON the ULTRA-twisted, not thinking at all.
Spoiler
SMOOTHING SCREWED on MSAA X8. Here I screwed up notably.
So would staff more. I have a license, the latest version. Know their pirates.

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
WHAT? Missing are all there with head. Yes, this game, which gave the bream a miserable 4-core i5, for the same reason they now office. This game works very well with cores / threads, it is multithreaded processors feel good.
percent loaded almost completely, and the video card about 20% negataros, so we can assume that in this game 7700к percent is not enough, although there fps above 80, my 12 production 5930к the acceleration to 4500 sometimes up to 75% loaded, but the card download 99% consistently and it's the game of the year 2013!!!! obviously was made for growth, because so far games that can as good shipping mnogomernyi can be counted on the fingers. And in 1080p at max with no dips below 60fps it only pulls 1080ти and this despite the fact that when the game came out steeper vidyahu gth 680 was not yet