3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 24.09.19 12:43 pm

Crysis 3 + GTX1080Ti = 35 FPS. Need help (Crysis 3)

Hello, dear friends!
I decided then to re trilogy krayzisov and at the time of installation of the 3rd part of the game faced an unpleasant problem.

Computer the next (more in profile)
i7-7700k 4.5 gz, GTX 1080ti
Windows 10 pro license
Play in Full HD (1920x1080)
Game - pirate Repack version 1.3.0.0

The problem is the following:
At the first level (before entering the dome) FPS in most cases was 60, with rare exceptions sags to 38-45 (when opening new doors and switching to another room) CPU load while the maximum was 25%, the card is 50-80% depending on the situation. The drawdowns did not attach any importance, decided that since the game has problems with optimizmom (before crisis on ultra and certainly did not run).

However, this changed dramatically when I went outside. FPS dipped to 35, and the load on your GPU pegged at 100%. Nifiga yourself. I thought, and decided to play again. During the game, understand that low FPS discomfort, and perhaps if I lower the graphics. What was my surprise when lowering the graphics settings even to the minimum - nothing has changed. The increase was +2-4 frame.

Then I started googling the tests. Tests for FullHD GTX 1080ti could not find, but found 4K. So in my 4K map in this game on ultra with maximum anti-aliasing in the test gave 55-70 FPS depending on the scene. (against 35 in FullHD for me)
But I found the tests 1060-1080 (without Ti). What was my surprise when 1080 (without Ti) in FullHD gives 110-140 FPS.

In any other games (the Witcher 3. BF1, AC revelations, Dragon age Inqusition, far cry 4) at maximum possible graphics settings at FullHD I get a stable 60 FPS when the load on the graphics card no more than 80-85%.

Based on this, I realized that the problem occurs somewhere on the software level.
Update Nvidia drivers to the latest version did not help, didn't change anything. Manual settings in the Nvidia control panel the same thing to no avail.
The assumption that the game is run from the integrated graphics card is wrong. Built-in i7-7700k inalaska graphics I have manually disabled through the BIOS.

What could be wrong? Crysis 2 was pozovchera, the ultra stable 60 frames. The maximum load on the graphics card does not exceed 50%, that there are a kruzisom don't know, see tembolee in the tests on the Internet a great performance from less top cards. Judging by tests with my system you can play on ultra at least 100 FPS, and I have 35. Help, who faced with something like that.
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
SMOOTHING SCREWED on MSAA X8. Here I screwed up notably.
So would staff more. I have a license, the latest version. Know their pirates.
It's not about pirates, I have a pirate and goes without any problems, all hacked games are just as litsuhi, high the multiplayer does not work well for me personally it tries not fallen

F
Fiend Astaroth 24.09.19

Steve Taller
1) Over 100 frames THERE NAFIG not needed. Underload is a good stock, there is nothing to ship, with stable 60 frames. Where sinking over 100 frames - WHY?! And my 1080 there will be a rest sometimes, IF you lock FPS
2) This game will pull and 1070 / 1080, for SMOOTHING (and it NAFIG NOT NEED), and if you dig, some useless settings, just guzzle wasted resources. I presented the average FPS. X 1080 (no matter which processor - 1600 different from the 6 cores / 12 threads or 4790k - 4 cores / 8 threads) - the numbers are the same. Average FPS - 80 frames.
3) Repack different. in General, all hacked games are just as litsuhi - talking about krayzise 3, NOT ALL GAMES. I wouldn't be responsible FOR EVERYTHING. Passed, especially with regards to hacked games denovo. On pirates there are problems that are NOT on the license. Read the game's forums. They are littered with problems with the pirates, although not a small number and questions - go/not (start on the buckets).

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
the more frames the smoother the gameplay, and the fact that Reisen 1600 and 4790к the same fps says about the poor optimization for AMD, especially as two percent do not give a full download of the map. About krayzisa version of the game 1.3 hacked long ago and has no problems if run on a normal computer with all the software and straight arms, and in any game where the cut denovo I have had no problems, waiting for her vypirayut of a new assassin, and the percent burn fuck.

F
Fiend Astaroth 24.09.19

Steve Taller
I took off the screens, a PERCENT loaded the SAME video card. Download of the 99% of the Screenshots look. The second glitch, something void. Games work GREAT with AMD processors. Fairy tales do not tell here.
Has NO problems? The author of the forum is the problem. Not what you said?
waiting for her vypirayut of a new assassin, and the percent burn fuck - HAHA. To disperse the old man to 4500, and praying as if the game is not loaded on 5% more. For a long time now AMD and Intel, WELL played Like many others. And denovo, that no - difference ZERO. Two protection on top of the added 5%.
Elah burns. Not good to help, to tell the tale. Something I began to ask myself the question, how did You collected or dispersed your PC. Something's wrong here. Seems you DO not understand the FPS when loading the graphics card and CPU, and connection with the game settings. That's why You need such an expensive iron to mindlessly twist the game settings.

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
my old man 5930к in games will easily suck your pussy Riesen 1600 and will give even the Riesen 1800s for optimize still percent better under Intel, and this is one reason why it seems quite good, with some reservations, the Riesen lag behind Intel in games 1700h works worse than 7700к, although in other applications of the risen tears 4ядерные Intel in the dust
What I don't understand? the higher the load the graphics card the more fps, the difference between 5930к and FKH-8350 when they were loading a map at 99% did not exist, and what is bad optimize under AMD I know firsthand a lot of games where FKH-8350 has been downloaded by 30-40% and the map was loaded to a maximum of half the fps were low, the same games 5930к loaded on the same half, but vidyaha plow 99% of fps in 2 times higher
http://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-performance-of-ryzen-7-vs-core-i7-with-geforce-gtx-1080-ti/

E
Egor Nevazhno 24.09.19

download another Repack

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

Egor Doesn't Matter
it is not repak, the vehicle filthy Windows most likely, there is only reintsall Windows think will help

E
Egor Nevazhno 24.09.19

Steve Taller
and Repack may be the case . I had so фр3 , terribly lag , and downloaded another and all the rules

E
Egor Nevazhno 24.09.19

Steve Taller
Yes, and as necessary to foul the wind that would
fatallezzz wrote:
i7-7700k 4.5 gz, GTX 1080ti
with that lag , in the beginning the guy was consistently 60

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

Egor Doesn't Matter
probably much soiled if the beginning of the 60 frames gives the maximum, there is only one time that I filmed the most demanding in the game where the grass moves and a lot of it, otherwise my fps is almost always about hundred

F
Fiend Astaroth 24.09.19

Steve Taller
Began fucking. By definition he's NOT BETTER than the new products from Intel and AMD. The old process + optimized for 6 cores / 12 threads.
My 4790k IN GAMES equal to or better than Your 5930k. Except You NEVER say why, not smart enough.
Look
What happened, the processor 20 thousand bypassed processor for 35 thousand!
1600S on an equal footing is with a 4790k. Having RAM 3000 / 3200 and the original frequency theprocessor 14 nm it exceeds Your 5930k. OH! The processor 11500 compete with Your Intel for 35 thousand. What's going on?
Spoiler
Watch the video
There Intel Core i7-5930K @4.2, Corsair 16GB Kit DDR4 2666, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 FE. Low: 55, Average Of 70, The Maximum 82.
My test
height=278.13953488372096 />
Minimum 65, Maximum 119; Mid - 97. AMD Riesen 5 1600S at a frequency of 3700 + 1080. As with the 4790k they are the same, numbers the same, we believe that it is SUPERIOR or EQUAL to Your 5930k.
There is good swinging its antiquity 2014.
1600S vs 4790k
The above comparison krayzisa 3, the SAME numbers. My 4790k is not simple is superior in the games 5930k, and it even exceeds the CPU 1600S for 11,500 rubles.
Quote: 1700 works worse than 7700к - You NEVER say WHY? 7700k is better than Your 5930k. Incredible! YES, not everywhere, I agree, BUT You did not say why.
Steve Taller wrote:
What I don't understand? the higher the load the graphics card the more fps
Not again and AGAIN, and why. Howcast I am today.
Steve Taller wrote:
and what is bad optimize under AMD I know
You know, of 2012 when you got Out Your 8350, at the same time, he had already suffered, and not optimization. This, AGAIN, You will never understand because you don't know, I don't know what is the manufacturing process, the number of transistors and what they do, the difference is 4 cores vs 8 cores, and why a 4-core Intel surpassed AMD in games, and why my 4790k is superior or equal to Your 5930k.
Go sort it out, learn it all. And do not pick up the myths 2012. Already 2017, and the market situation has changed dramatically.
You throw numbers and letters that don'T UNDERSTAND, and that's the problem. You present information is not true, and it's not optimization, it is much deeper.
You think to sit with my 5930k 20 years, I ASSURE You, this will not happen, if only to spin already.

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
to read all this nonsense tired, 4790к better than 5930к))) very funny, especially on the computer not just playing games, maybe in the old games where shitty optimization megapolice and the number of threads is greater than 8 leads to poor performance I still believe, these igrulki was really, in those games where a good raspredelyat flows in crisis 3 (vnezapno, or buy something already old as shit of a mammoth) 5930к feels great and better 7700к. By the way here's a comparison in games between 5930к and 7700к

they're about even, somewhere better, somewhere else, only one is busier and one can parallel some of the tasks to be performed, when there will be toys, which 4ядра/8потоков will not be enough already, 7700к will be on the trash to throw away, 4ядерников era coming to an end and believe me 5930к if axis and office applications 20 years stretch, for toys I think the generation of top-end NVIDIA ampere pull, even with 4790к and 1080ти still can play, and your 4790к years and years ie purely for games I 5930к quite enough to shit in the process, it's a rant that, in practice, give a 10-12% increase, is not critical so to speak. And I told you that I bought 5930к because he took the platform h99, which Yes, though outdated (х299 came out 2 months later as I upgrade done), but sufficient in functionality and has support for all modern devices and the number of psi-Express lines I have a 40 and have the opportunity to put on the motherboard 128GB of memory and it is possible to put percent even 10-core 6950х or 22ядра kseon for example, and not to change the whole platform as a whole. I'm not arguing that 8700к will be better and more powerful, but 1080ти I can't tell the difference because 5930к 8700к and squeeze out all the juices and everything depends on it in the map

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

here's what I'm talking about, the primary testing more powerful video subsystem, an example 6700к(4/8) and 6800(6/12) so there is less of 6800 psi-Express lines

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

Another example, games such as the Witcher and crisis 3 is very well optimized for megapolic and increasing the number of cores and threads gives a significant increase in increasing the power of the video subsystem

E
Egor Nevazhno 24.09.19

Steve Taller
Maybe his monitor is 60Hz and VSYNC on , that's more than 60 and does not give

J
John Mullins 24.09.19

Egor Doesn't Matter
drawdown from Cinca are not, there is some problem of policy, perhaps reinstalling the OS will solve the problem, the vehicle just decided to buy litsuhu origin))) This game has long been hacked and all has already been passed-preproga pirates along and across

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.09.19

Steve Taller
All of your boiler a lot of proci, ladies and gentlemen - stupid waste of money!
Here's a great example. Percent of the more than 120 mowers versus my)))))
The money saved I took another year and a half ago, the second vidyahu, operatives, gestate and very expensive UPS!
And could get kudaaaa smaller performance if I took this piece of with a bunch of unnecessary boilers and one videhoe)
Spoiler
All, all, all games my percent is resting quietly, and some work full-time at 4k.

J
John Mullins 24.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje
it is better to take in gth 1080ти if sly wanted to take sly. There is just a sense, a more powerful CPU in the eye to the future and a bunch of the more powerful cards, say for gth 1080 sly 6700к enough, but processorsamsung games that 8 threads will be a little download vidyahu, and thus fps will also fall, in all professional tasks and 6700к 7700к smacking the older i7 and Ryazan. Now the way of the game, which yuzayut more than 8 threads begin to appear, I think all the AAA projects next year will already be well 12 threads to load data, and then all 16. Especially look at the video where that crisis 3 on 5930к and 4790к comes with 980ти sly, have 5930к fps more, and there and there more than hundred of fps and like to give the medal, but as an illustration of the meaning of percent more powerful choice

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.09.19

John Mullins
it is better to take in gth 1080ти if sly wanted to take sly.
I his SLI-e gtx 1080 is more than enough.
but processorsamsung games that 8 threads will be a little download vidyahu, and therefore the fps will also drop
Of these games I while and did not notice. All AAA games on my computer is, except the last Assassin. Processability fps in games does not fall, since I put the big resolution 2880x1620, 4k and more enormous permission, where all the power rests in some, and Protsyk freely rests.
6700к and 7700к smacking the older i7 and Ryazan.
If you mean by smacking the difference is 3-4 fps at 4k, then Yes,you're right)
Especially look at the video where crisis 3
Found that compared! Game a century ago. She even at one top its a large resolution flies. Even with the percents i7-3770, even with the 10-core monster.

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
If you mean by smacking the difference is 3-4 fps at 4k, then Yes,you're right)
when encoding musni, video, archiving, big data, encryption is much more important where the number of threads 6700к and 7700к inferior Ryazan and 6 core i7 with HT for gaming until they have enough, will see how things will igrodelov using megapolic in their engines