3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 24.09.19 12:43 pm

Crysis 3 + GTX1080Ti = 35 FPS. Need help (Crysis 3)

Hello, dear friends!
I decided then to re trilogy krayzisov and at the time of installation of the 3rd part of the game faced an unpleasant problem.

Computer the next (more in profile)
i7-7700k 4.5 gz, GTX 1080ti
Windows 10 pro license
Play in Full HD (1920x1080)
Game - pirate Repack version 1.3.0.0

The problem is the following:
At the first level (before entering the dome) FPS in most cases was 60, with rare exceptions sags to 38-45 (when opening new doors and switching to another room) CPU load while the maximum was 25%, the card is 50-80% depending on the situation. The drawdowns did not attach any importance, decided that since the game has problems with optimizmom (before crisis on ultra and certainly did not run).

However, this changed dramatically when I went outside. FPS dipped to 35, and the load on your GPU pegged at 100%. Nifiga yourself. I thought, and decided to play again. During the game, understand that low FPS discomfort, and perhaps if I lower the graphics. What was my surprise when lowering the graphics settings even to the minimum - nothing has changed. The increase was +2-4 frame.

Then I started googling the tests. Tests for FullHD GTX 1080ti could not find, but found 4K. So in my 4K map in this game on ultra with maximum anti-aliasing in the test gave 55-70 FPS depending on the scene. (against 35 in FullHD for me)
But I found the tests 1060-1080 (without Ti). What was my surprise when 1080 (without Ti) in FullHD gives 110-140 FPS.

In any other games (the Witcher 3. BF1, AC revelations, Dragon age Inqusition, far cry 4) at maximum possible graphics settings at FullHD I get a stable 60 FPS when the load on the graphics card no more than 80-85%.

Based on this, I realized that the problem occurs somewhere on the software level.
Update Nvidia drivers to the latest version did not help, didn't change anything. Manual settings in the Nvidia control panel the same thing to no avail.
The assumption that the game is run from the integrated graphics card is wrong. Built-in i7-7700k inalaska graphics I have manually disabled through the BIOS.

What could be wrong? Crysis 2 was pozovchera, the ultra stable 60 frames. The maximum load on the graphics card does not exceed 50%, that there are a kruzisom don't know, see tembolee in the tests on the Internet a great performance from less top cards. Judging by tests with my system you can play on ultra at least 100 FPS, and I have 35. Help, who faced with something like that.
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

here's another video from 7700к that severance foliage stupidly lacks power and is sinking map download to 63%

but filmed filmed your VIDOS when мсаа4х, sometimes the card is sinking to 92, but all the time loaded to 98-99% and my fps when running around on the grass higher than in the VIDOS where 7700к and this despite the fact that there card is still overclocked on the most not spoil and chip and memory. I don't know how people overclocking these cards especially FE, is only achieved power limit, and reached it almost immediately goes to the throttle and even overlimit to 120% does not give a good, BP on 1300ватт I think it's obviously not what

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.09.19

Steve Taller
I don't know how people overclocking these cards especially FE, is only achieved power limit, and reached it almost immediately goes to the throttle and even overlimit to 120% does not give to sense,
That shit happened to my previous vidyagame. Until I put the dropsy. The fact that at very high temperatures I too had the throttle at powerlimited 120.
You will need to interest the other day, too, to film VIDOS kruzisa and to look that there Yes as.

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje
71-72 degrees is a great temperature for 1080ти?

f
fatallezzz 24.09.19

Steve Taller wrote:
the vehicle filthy Windows most likely
if I zasrat Windows, why the effect is observed only in kruzise? Why games like BF1, the Witcher 3, Batman Arkham Knight (with Physix) give stable 60 frames on ultra?
I understand what is the miner, trolling and all the consequences. On my Windows 2 programs for video editing, and 5 games. I even pictures on the computer is stored. No Pastrana garbage in msconfig and Windows services, the same applies to the run key in regedit. There is nothing to foul up the system. Error is software character is somewhere on the level of compatibility one magical shit with other magical shit.

For some reason I have suspicions that the game uses only 3 GB VRAM, because that is the value it denotes in all of its config files. The reason I cannot install. At the same time noticed an interesting fact. Say stresstester 3D Mark video card is loaded 99% with MSI Afterburner monitoring. Exactly 99, not 100. In turn, the third kruzis, when the card is at 100%. I've never seen this figure in the overlay display. This suggests the software cant. In turn, the limit of energy cards in all the same afterbuner is only 14%, the percent of this load is not more than 40%, so I seriously doubt that the performance depends on it.

At the same time, it's definitely not overheating (temperature does not exceed 65 degrees cent, and 55 at its a), Hence also arises the question of trolling. Limit power consumption in normal (I would say it is not, and in General I Trollinger this limit was never encountered, not in a row I still have FPS for this reason almost). temperature more than normal on trotline of the question.

Tried a couple more Repack, the situation has not changed (in some cases, the situation is even slightly worse). With the wood on the NVIDIA played with different versions, push zero. In the end, I concluded that the reason lies in the middle of nowhere. And when the reason lies in the middle of nowhere - demolition Windu. Question for two hours, but it solves all the problems. Right now, the new year meet, but the number of the second of January will do. While the benefit is in th play will suffer without kruzisa a couple of days. Other games do work flawlessly) All happy, by the way!

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

fatallezzz
then maybe either in the Windows case, have you tried to delete the folder Crisis 3 in the saved games? A vinda do you what finally cost? The wood under vidyahu exactly 64битные? МС.net redistributable installed DX and all components installed? Just what XS you have this happening, it would be good that you filmed this video of gameplay with indicators of MSI AB as I did, I would like to see the monitoring system and put it in the game options full screen finally? I have this game and many other card limit energy consumption reaches almost immediately as the play begins, and is reset frequencies, and you?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.09.19

Steve Taller
How's the app called where statistics are shown in the left corner? I have MSI afterburner. What's your app?

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje
msi ab, just values as I have renamed for convenience

k
kz_sayat 24.09.19

fatallezzz
And you definitely have a real gtx 1080ti? as you yourself wrote that the game sees it as 3 gigs graphics card, probably a Chinese fake, such a lot right now

f
fatallezzz 24.09.19

kz_sayat wrote:
And you definitely have a real gtx 1080ti? as you yourself wrote that the game sees it as 3 gigs graphics card, probably a Chinese fake, such a lot right now
So Chinese 1080ti GTX pulls the third Witcher on ultra.
You read between the lines, I do not understand? Five times already wrote that other games work flawlessly. In addition, the MSI AB overlay shows exactly those characteristics of the system, which are claimed. The crap that is written in some config file pirate games and still is crap)

k
kz_sayat 24.09.19

fatallezzz
The fact of the matter is that Witcher should give above 100 fps with 1080ти in FullHD. Not just 60 fps. Or you vertically play?

f
fatallezzz 24.09.19

kz_sayat
by plane of course, why would I want more frames than can give monitor (I have 60 Hertz). And iron rape to the max for anything, when this makes no sense) Map in the Witcher downloaded to 55-70%, depending on the situation. Ie theoretically if you add 30% to 100% loading without the rifle and just about 90-110 and issues.

And in fact, the system is not just tested in 3D Mark tests, where it gives excellent results even in the most demanding tests the type of Fire Strike. In addition, the software AIDA 64 perfectly gives all the characteristics of the installed equipment that it is impossible for Chinese-counterparts (in whose existence I are actually in principle not sure)) doubts about the authenticity of components does not occur in General.

S
Steve Taller 24.09.19

fatallezzz
she did not listen to anyone about the Chinese maps, it's all nonsense, MSI AB shows the amount of gig of VRAM, and the number of GB of memory consumption, the crisis is no built-in benchmark, there are no options to show system configuration. I also have Monique on 60 Hertz, but I put in the settings of the wood over & under on fast and I have fps above 60, but there is no tearing, only it works somehow in Dh9-Dh11, in OpenGL and the volcano and ДХ12 way to mind this option will not bring
and this is my test of the Witcher 3, this game is the bomb

J
John Mullins 24.09.19

I somehow in crisis 3 after the change of the percent of dropped fps, although the card is also loaded at 99%

a
arut23rus 24.09.19

Launch the game then Alt tab, start chrome, open up the heavy tab, make a high priority of the game. Helped me...

S
SethR 24.09.19

with chrome really fixes this bug with the drops in Crisis 3 on 10 Wines)

v
viop333 01.01.21

Steve Taller
780ti was at that time and still a dual-chip gtx 690

v
viop333 01.01.21

at that time there were no such video card processors either, what do you want)

a
akuzmin 01.01.21

Running chrome really helped! I just turned it down, launched the game and that's it, fps 100+ A was 50 with drawdowns up to 20. And this is at 3700X with 2070S!

N
Nikolashka on a torpedo 01.01.21

Ryzen 2700 / DDR4 3200 / GTX 1080 / SSD - Drawdowns Are Not Forgivable! Vert. I turned on synchronization - stable 60 ... then you run to yourself, chick and up to 35 ... bang and so on all the time. Moreover, the graphics settings do not particularly solve the problem, no anti-aliasing, nothing! I also tried everything that is possible and impossible, nothing really helped (I removed it from the psycho and figured that it was not really that and I needed to go through the third time.

c
charick05 29.01.21

Fuh .. krch the same problem was 40-50fps, just didn’t try, but it turns out that in the graphics settings v-sync had to be turned off. And now I have stable 100+ fps))