3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiger[Overmind] 01.03.20 01:12 am

Insane difficulty level (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Here, many write about hardcore second witch, many people were playing, but nobody wrote what was playing on the 4th difficulty level where Geralt with death comes the end of the game. If GHG are the monsters that have passed this game of insanity?
276 Comments
Sort by:
i
igrokkiler 01.03.20

I do on average 2 pass ) as Dido Yes poslednego otpishu )

K
Kirk Rysin 01.03.20

ME_123[Overmind]
I'll tell you one thing..it is impossible to kill more than 2 monsters at the same time as more than 2 people

A
Atredis 01.03.20

In order to pass on the 4th level of difficulty of the game, it is necessary to understand very well and be VERY careful. I think that many faced with a situation when 2-3 mob jumped VNEZAPNO killed Geralt in a second? Do not forget about the QTE scenes/battles, they are essentially very complex and I think it would be a shame to die from the dragon in the epilogue :D

H
Haron_i_Ralfor 01.03.20

Well at least that he remain alive :)

Z
Zomb1k 01.03.20

The level of difficulty crazy is focused on mad men. I think there is not enough.

N
Nemezis 01.03.20

Atredis

To play on insane difficulty curve of the combat system is a rare masochism

A
Atredis 01.03.20

Nemesis
Krivorukov angry.
My first battle with the Summer, on hard, he told me no blow struck, poked with a sword.
15 knackery out of the ground, stepped on my traps and grenades, the others finished off with the sword.
With all of this ran through the woods came across 2 elves died because he underestimated and thought I'd spread them with one hand. In the end came under a series of strikes -60% HP, trying to kill the elf ran into his block and snapped off a shot from the second back. So that's something.

Z
Zomb1k 01.03.20

I Summer also beat the first time, but I paulhp demolished at the beginning, for as soon as the fight started, I began spamming Signs. First Airdam pushed until I got up - I Igny was set on fire, then again Aardam overturned.

G
GeneralLee 01.03.20

all difficulty levels have no value as they can be switched during the game.

O
OlegPP3 01.03.20

And what hinders to boot after you die?
This cannot be done on insane difficulty?

T
The Walking Dan 01.03.20

Those who passed on the chord handsome)))

p
prokiller9889 01.03.20

Grand player
I'll tell more, those who were mad to have those balls of steel

L
LyaLyaLya 01.03.20

Here I want to pass the second time,first time was held at the complex and now have a question...If I am on any thread the boss will switch into madness and dies to load it will be impossible?

A
Atredis 01.03.20

OlegPP3
the saves are deleted after the death of the machine. But you can cheat and keep those saves from the folder manually)))))

Those who passed the insane are so severe.......

S
Sgy-x2 01.03.20

Booked to play at a high difficulty, can one say is quite difficult to get the whole battle in 2-4 person/monster, and usually they occur unexpectedly when no effects of the elixir. (like Hey, we over your head) About hard in General silent.

Z
Zhydmen 01.03.20

I do not think that someone without cheats can mad to complete the game from beginning to end by all the rules,well maybe max 2-3 people and then within 2-3 years so after the game =)) and it will be real crazy psychos they Nada to the doctor to treat their Steel Eggs because they raskasta to red so passing game.

I think the most difficult game of the year if not desetileti,or not do it ever. =).

A
Atredis 01.03.20

No, vascheto real. Give me a month off :D

d
djmedvedd 01.03.20

I agree with that contingent of users who believe that the insane level of difficulty for the crazies, because, I am the shield, not REALLY go through the game and never die.. WELL, or with god-modom but it is not a passage but a waste of time

Z
Zhydmen 01.03.20

I wonder did humanity a game of the class AAA harder than B2 on insane?=))).

Z
Zomb1k 01.03.20

There is a player in world war II, dokazavshie to 70 LVL without a single death.