3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiger[Overmind] 01.03.20 01:12 am

Insane difficulty level (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Here, many write about hardcore second witch, many people were playing, but nobody wrote what was playing on the 4th difficulty level where Geralt with death comes the end of the game. If GHG are the monsters that have passed this game of insanity?
276 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgray 01.03.20

In fact, the game becomes not so complex, when fully versed in boevka, at a high level of complexity can be vrazhin crumble into the cabbage as it was on the same difficulty level in the original game, even alchemy does not have to get involved, I'll have to try to beat the game on Crazy as soon as you finish your first playthrough.

Z
Zhydmen 01.03.20

But I is a little disappointed,procatalyse on complex stanovitsa easy crochet in cabbage of brain,hotelosby that was on the level 1рвой of the head =(.

D
DarthTon 01.03.20

For those who play on insane and makes backups of saves. Relax, this won't help :). The game stores the flags of the validity of the saves (ie can you load it) in the bit mask in the appropriate registry key. So, if you want to still be able to boot in the event of death, after saving in the game, export the GameData value of the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareCD Projekt RED\The Witcher 2.

M
Morgray 01.03.20

Well, what's the point to go on a mad, if you save a saves ;)

A
Antoine777 01.03.20

Well, look:
Play play you are already almost done with the game and here ON NAH! due to a bug, you died... Not because you have a hand curves, but because the jamb of the game. Yesterday I was at poker, lost 20 million is stupid because there is no hand did not play for 5 hours... Even 2 the King has lost 3, 6... And not because I have a hand curves, but because it is random... it makes me want to go and bash someone a jug of...

A
Atredis 01.03.20

Yesterday I was at poker, lost 20 million stupid
chicag >>> there Stina pix.PlayGround.ru

Z
Zhydmen 01.03.20

Well, this challenge insane difficulty,ability,effort,luck,=), saves the balls are not receive =).

A
Atredis 01.03.20

Duke Nukem dobree the insane difficulty!

A
Adrielin 01.03.20

Well, look:
Play play you are already almost done with the game and here ON NAH! due to a bug, you died...
The whole damn game 1лага and not 1 bug!Yes, there were moments that the game is stupidly cut down, but lag never.
Anyway, I passed the game on hard.In the beginning of course, I was running shitty at the forest and remembered how I have not called fucking knackery.But in the end a tough fight took its toll and I gave everything and everyone(and all because there is a possibility to kill 10x with 1хп)before But there are silly moments that don't transmit, for example, when Roche helped the girl to save 10x killed, I have half HP against me are 2 of the most simple warrior 1 strike remains, I beat him he puts the block Geralt is lost and they stupidly peck.Or when I killed that Queen Andria, fought off soldiers and...I finished off the trap!
I mean, from feil no about are not insured(in DotA today 11 0 played pressed the wrong knokw why it died)that it would go the need to know every trap, who runs as and when swings.Scary to think how many times you have to pass the game, and one after 15 times will remain the desire?
Besides not the fact that if you know what this dragon will breathe fire you instead roll to the right will make the roll back forward, because my fail:)

K
KostaRPK 01.03.20

Played at the complex is confusing...and on average, too, though... remember the crowd of 1 part... MAAAAAAAAAAAA...

z
zhfo 01.03.20

AHAHAHA,under the steel,OMG me too, the trap has finished!!!!!!!!!

m
maskarad92 01.03.20

Etit place LJ))) I died 10 times on hard)) the Last boss is resting.

C
Chay s Limonom 01.03.20

The insane Ruler unrealistic)

m
maskarad92 01.03.20

Heliotrope decides)

e
entrails 01.03.20

I'm playing on insane - soon to be kairen.... Pumped Witcher mage, the emphasis on Quen and Igny, as well as everything that enhances the protection in the branch swords.

A
Atredis 01.03.20

entrails
cada die write: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Z
Zhydmen 01.03.20

that Ma_rk

I myself could not,I changed the difficulty on Koroleva pamukov in 1главе(although there can be AO kill,but Nada for a very long time gotovitch,to set traps and so forth and so on),and Zhorik for pistets hell Batman,played a swordsman,a mage right now that's going through otvechau think he pendeli,and very probably lain alchemist.

N
NiiiKolas 01.03.20

The main enemies to spin to roll and everything will be OK. For complex 3 times already passed :)

d
drondiwe 01.03.20

not insane nereal pass...

on hard, the main problem at act bosses and normal mobs crumble very easy!

W
Worjas 01.03.20

You are so panic induced! The developers have said that added to the game, on insane difficulty, scrolls of resurrection! Don't remember how much, but like them in the game 2-3 pieces! So if you died, the game is not over yet! Of course if you have a scroll!