3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiger[Overmind] 01.03.20 01:12 am

Insane difficulty level (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Here, many write about hardcore second witch, many people were playing, but nobody wrote what was playing on the 4th difficulty level where Geralt with death comes the end of the game. If GHG are the monsters that have passed this game of insanity?
276 Comments
Sort by:
K
KostaRPK 01.03.20

entrails
For..... No. 1 . Who suusi?

Z
Zhydmen 01.03.20

Damn started a mage play,soaked Queens Pamukov on hard without chemistry pahodu MAG makes swordsman,although that can hands straightened after 1ного passage,feeling branch of the alchemist is the most powerful,for too zhyrnye talent in the tree.

b
benjamin.f 01.03.20

The unbalanced talents are at the beginning, Quen - the most IMBA, bombs + rifts game on hard becomes easy. On insane to pass lazy, but with this build I think is not particularly difficult, the main problem will be bosses.

F
Friend From Space III 01.03.20

benjamin.f
Dragon with such tactics will kill infa 100%

K
Kanagan81 01.03.20

and these scrolls and books you find to read? there chenit useful there? Il garbage about the history of the war who killed who ,who ,what captured :))) or can be disposed of safely??? not collecting them.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 01.03.20

Shishe4ka

Alas, but the books are now of little use, unlike the Witcher 1.

K
Kanagan81 01.03.20

okay thanks for the reply! :)

E
Elfvdv 01.03.20

I went on a mad, but this is pestes had hemorrhoids kada you ssysh every sound. The truth is only the third time worked (i.e. 2 times passed on a heavy, and at the third attempt in the madness). And the tactic is the following - firstly developed at the arcane branch in Chapter 1 (for the Meuse magic to overwhelm local dreadnought-comprovides in the second Chapter on lunatic is impossible:)), the aard to inject the first for max level slaps on the square,then Quen to maximum to reflect on the damage he (and then I don't remember exactly:)), with 2 chapters to pump one through three sword (ie the point on the sword to the magician). Naturally sooo often care about Elika, especially Virgo (not remember exactly name, but which is +20 procymaf armor and the resistance of Crete to the effect it gives), did a shitload of buckshot and sandstorm, traps and knives are not yuzal. Well, of course not to rock the boat on the Troll))). Old keirana in principle to fill up an easy-Saskia-dragon too. The only bummer is the prologue, where you run under the burning sheds and the first Chapter with crutoi a bunch of knackery (but they are stupid and not following you if you're not on their land) and elves at night, but the bombs do their thing))). So it is real. If someone does not believe can paiazzo again and make a video and merge to the network.
PS: I'm not a nerd, just a game very well-received)))). So good luck.

E
Elfvdv 01.03.20

More about imbo-quena. It should be using not anywhere and when he came, and preimushestvenno on bosses and strong he near whom say 1-2 drischa. Swinging it is possible to often using. And estessno energy to make up will not be very soon possible departure from this life:). I'm just thinking out loud at the post above.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 01.03.20

Elfvdv

If not lying, then accept my congratulations and enrollment in cohort a guru and the real hardcore players.

S
Simorli 01.03.20

Well I do not know.Like a crazy level, this is a rare masochism without vaseline.

E
Elfvdv 01.03.20

it's not necessarily masochism, I just have experience of playing in the R p g, without exaggeration, a shit-ton. And besides, I sacred the second also passed never pomereu))))

C
Chay s Limonom 01.03.20

I'm crazy to even try, I'm afraid)

s
slayerk 01.03.20

And what is the max character level on insane. I just realized on the complex - 25. there also the same limitation?

C
Chay s Limonom 01.03.20

SlayerK
On hard 35) the insane do not know, likely to higher the bar.

T
Tan25 01.03.20

People! I was faced with a problem: was the Witcher on the second level of difficulty, and then decided to try his hand at a higher level and pass another, BUT faced with the fact that on hard difficulty my talents refuse to be allocated =(((((( received 6th level, got to the first town, but the situation has not changed, the way of talent other than a basic (though he is not zablokirovan talents but not to distribute) is still blocked the first passage could distribute starting from 2nd level =(((( TELL me how to fix it or post a link to a save with the received first level on hard difficulty, in which skill is distributed..... I would be immensely grateful!!!

PS: re-installed once and not the same Repack.... shamanic dances with a tambourine did not help =(((( really need the saves........

C
Chay s Limonom 01.03.20

re-installed once and not the same Repack
Buy litsuhu and no dancing with bobmem)

T
Tan25 01.03.20

and can still to save who you can become generous ;) it's not hard....

s
slayerk 01.03.20

Tan25
the 8th level will distribute 6 points in path training will be available to other branches.

T
Tan25 01.03.20

so I have right now is 5 points, but they are not distributed at all...
or do you mean that I will be able to allocate points only to achieve 8th level?