3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kenshun 01.03.20 01:14 am

How to reduce the amount of dust in the room

How to reduce the amount of dust in the room?because of the dust the computer is suffering,the constant cleaning does not help.Advise something!
83 Comments
Sort by:
M
MesyacMay 01.03.20

D1_
now and lunch is impossible! watch do not remember, but like quiet time when small kids are asleep and the people comes for lunch - Yes, I agree with this, and try not to disturb their rest and lunch break.
but grandmother!... they are still the brain bear, a neighbor from the top through the autumn gouge the wall, and the note was posted, and warned of the rounds that make a noise (I personally went to walk when he started banging), but the grandmother ate it anyway, wrote a complaint, the cops were called

how to avoid this?

chocks to repair not to offer, I'm a terrible racist, it is better to overpay, but our ladies earn)))

something about myself I blurted out)) is not quite so straight an ardent racist, but its a place everyone should know - where was born there and amiss, but for some reason all the villages now in Moscow. already sick of these ragheads even here in the North, the dynasty they have some work so never give!

of Lugansk girl in 2016 sheltered, the child she's under the rubble of a house lost, then husband... ever people in different situations are not spared - the type of fault, but there was howling, well, that's what she is now 30 and looks 60, not grey and hunched all, so I want to help her more than able (put her in another apartment, now trying Russian citizenship to knock)
I want a nice guy she met and flourished it))
but the burden on her wild, does she?
damn parashenka

D
D1_ 01.03.20

S wrote:
I'm a terrible racist
All because I did not puteshestvuet not know many languages. Zastryanesh somewhere in Cuba, and immediately the racism will disappear. And If the money will run out then all they will become friends.
S wrote:
how to avoid this?
insulation? And for the future just.

M
MesyacMay 01.03.20

D1_ wrote:
All because I did not puteshestvuet not know many languages
pancake)) once a year England and France are not free, but quite Balakan

and it's... you don't confuse travel and Home, particularly those coming from the homeland, the traitors that is

M
MesyacMay 01.03.20

D1_ wrote:
insulation?
Duc to its pave also provided the roar for some time now, isn't it?

D
D1_ 01.03.20

S wrote:
those who are coming down from the homeland, the traitors that is
And I think this is a strategic approach to the choice of life. It's nothing personal it's just that sometimes family is more important than their country.
And emotions hinder many health to think. (but this is politocrats)

M
MesyacMay 01.03.20

D1_
Yes no in your words no politcnica.
I also have a family with it: a lot of sisters and two brothers.. yeah, I'm from a large family))
perhaps this is why when I was on exchange in England was sent for the child there was no good, neither study nor adequate education at all, got up at 5 am and the farm cleaned... when we exchange the Anglo-Saxon kids on the stove was lying))

and there we go, so for a couple of days, to friends of those times
in Plaza do not live, all crap not the expensive eats at the restaurants, friends of utat))
the flight - yeah, crazy expensive, but I zarabatyvayu, so...

a thousand offers to move for anything! I'm good here))
to the White sea))

D
D1_ 01.03.20

S wrote:
White sea)
I was also right near the black sea, lived not complained, in Abkhazia the house was. But after the ruble fell and the house had to be sold because there was anarchy. Killed robbed especially after the war with Georgia. Moved to the Caucasus home. Year Well two, the laws began to punch chinushki. After adopting many up zakonnov business my parents fell, I drove to work, the markets were empty and not otorgue already. Now desperate times have come and now greetings from Belarus. Live here for a year. Good parents, and I can still go to somewhere this cold.
In General, sometimes fate moves as it wants , and not you.

M
MesyacMay 01.03.20

D1_
well where war should be left... there is nothing to say against, especially if she touched the child, he by all forces will try to survive and strive for the best - whatever he can settle - whether it is Russia or Omerika, or Belarus)) if only peace in the end.

I've been a Fig of a husband to his Ukrainian girlfriend not found! the child was buried, but her husband does not find her obsessing over this! The Russian authorities to help unconditionally are, the Ukrainian spoke in the wheel inserts! and spit on our requests, three freaks!

well here is how to understand? :(

k
kolyaandropovw 01.03.20

Try to do wet cleaning, and the like,to get out and see the results for yourself

M
MesyacMay 01.03.20

D1_
Yes editpoint, I do not watch your the box two years ago! that you him on things?
very difficult without screenshots to explain, but can't put:
say it again, the Ukrainian husband trying to find friend, who now lives in the North of Russia, the child she lost - buried, but her husband will not find!
requested and in the Russian Consulate in the Ukrainian, in Russian does not leave without attention, I almost forgot, but the other day a letter came from them trying... and our request without attention will not leave
already started,

the Ukrainian side is nothing like that! and this is their citizen and he was gone on the Ukrainian land!

draw conclusions, gentlemen, who on dick to their citizens, and some for other people experiencing

K
Kahran Ramsus 01.03.20

S
cool story.

M
MesyacMay 01.03.20

Kahran Ramsus
my? so I do not impose, especially on a gaming forum.
people do moan, I'm just trying to show that help is possible,

but rarity of course, like I'm a rarity))

Ian, if without irony that you, Kahran Ramsusс, made to help even one refugee? one hundred Pudov - hell no!

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.03.20

S
Above us one time a neighbor did the repair.Somewhere from 10 a.m. until the hour rumbles.Then from 3 to 7 PM.I mean,crashing can be the time to distribute,the rest is free time all quiet.The neighbor kid has grown up,and now there partying heard. In new buildings with insulation all the trouble.

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.03.20

D1_ wrote:
They appear where there is no joloba where the water should drain.
Not so, they appear there. On the contrary, not only where they no -) Snow can be anywhere, then the day melting under the sun, and here's icicles.
Why not like icicles? The issue is not correct. Icicles are a potential threat to the lives of passers-by, and that's it. The cases were in the world.
S wrote:
hitting the old tiles....
When we did the repair, old tile recaptured about five minutes without crashing.
She easily moves, if the right to use the relevant tools.
[Denis] wrote:
In new buildings with insulation all the trouble.
And I thought, this problem applies only to old buildings, which in Soviet times was built, and now they are doing when )

M
MesyacMay 01.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
When we did the repair, old tile recaptured about five minutes without crashing.
She easily moves, if the right to use the relevant tools.
I have the below bath had to be expanded to drain to change, so I licked long and mats))
I only remember that Italian tile , and the mixture was German - fight as you know for ages))

and neighborhood grannies - tin, they their children do not watch both neighbours - God forbid such a grandma to be :(

s
saturground 01.03.20

All right !

W
Wing42 01.03.20

saturground
If only to write comments.

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.03.20

Wing42
In the old former fludilkakh it was a common occurrence 8)

W
Wing42 01.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Well, that was civilized times.

K
KoRnEr 01.03.20

vacuuming often)