3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Posledovatel 05.03.20 05:30 pm

Question about the evil people

ElizaVanilla wrote:
Tell me what to do in cases of the evil eye,
in order to help you to started tell me where You from, how old You are need Your picture, you could PM
68 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.20

can be. but we need to be able to self hypnosis and astral all sorts of adventures in order to detect and then to think how to shoot. or so to speak of the horoscope is out and all of the matrix. as that so.

D
DarKain_PYA 05.03.20

ElizaVanilla
Damage and the evil eye - a self-suggestion... don't play, make friends and socialize with people, the more rest and all will be well)

Z
Zhizn dermo 05.03.20

ElizaVanilla
First you need to check whether you damage. Take a glass of water and an egg. Take the egg along the head in a circle 5 times, then crack an egg and pour it into a glass. If there is no black in the form of veins on the yolk, it's all right. Otherwise, damage.
PS don't call me by all sorts of charlatans, they are bred for money.

r
requiemmm 05.03.20

Need to rest more, but with energy vampires to communicate less and everything will work out. The ability to send saved many lives:)

B
BioGen 05.03.20

ElizaVanilla
This is not damage and the evil eye, you need to have the energy to spit on all. So I have all my life, with people it is difficult to find a common language so I just ignore everyone and live in peace.

d
dilat 05.03.20

ElizaVanilla wrote:
Malaise all the time
To the doctor
ElizaVanilla wrote:
the eternal series of failures and problems...
Need more data. Although you don't say
ElizaVanilla wrote:
Tell me what to do in cases of the evil eye, hexes?
It's all nonsense in my opinion. Self-hypnosis

P
Posledovatel 05.03.20

BioGen
do you ignore them but they're there
they're watching you and waiting for the right moment

z
zdrastE 05.03.20

all girl, ACE. the symptoms are more than certain - I CURSE YOU!!!
Spoilerfest sure way to rid of the scourge, but he, as you know is not cheap. conditions and prices in personal messages. and will arrive with you Morsmal deliverer.

d
dilat 05.03.20

ValentinaSokolova
You agree that you need a doctor's help, but then write about the site with a psychic (Oh, excuse me, by quack). Are you all right?

Z
Zhizn dermo 05.03.20

dilat
Yes, Yes. This is a charlatan! The more complicated and colorful a website is, the more it becomes obvious.
Worst of all, for the help now take a lot of money, even those who can not be of help.(

P
Posledovatel 05.03.20

evil men have seized power in our city

M
Mr IZI 05.03.20

ElizaVanilla wrote:
the evil eye, hexes?
Cramps
ElizaVanilla wrote:
Is it possible to cope?(
Of course. See more this video and everything will be fine by itself
Spoiler
Spoiler a miracle, I see you're easier.

d
dilat 05.03.20

Life sucks
Yes, they are all charlatans

M
Mr IZI 05.03.20

requiemmm
Look like a person that knows about life not on the forums, so to speak. What practical advice can mention when interacting with those who are suckling. Not without pleasure, honored to...

M
Mr IZI 05.03.20

Meanwhile, the author has dropped actions in a recent match for trapping and botovodstvo?

D
M
Mr IZI 05.03.20

Follower
Follower wrote:
they're watching you and waiting for the right moment
Let's tell you a little secrets. While they are attracted to you you do not care. They that have not them. After all, they're interesting, but they are not you. Accordingly, at least the energy consumption they have. There are still referred to krovosisi. Well, there is your methods already. First this you need to tend and feed, and then weight methods.
Follower wrote:
evil men have seized power in our city
They always aspired to it. It's probably good to go, because I realize the original senselessness of conflict than will start to bend the will of others.

B
BattleEffect 05.03.20

Denis Kyokushin
Grandma praying the yacht is being built.
Read 3:33.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.20

BattleEffect
The interesting thing is that the thieves, parasites and liars like him, no such damage is not valid.But the spoiled regularly enriches these on a legal level.A spoiled almost the entire country

M
Mr IZI 05.03.20

Denis Kyokushin
I think if there is an amount of money that is all life is good and you can safely continue?
Decide if kiruha the face of Orthodoxy?