3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilia_prorok2 04.09.19 03:42 pm

Share a pinch of nostalgia. Stories about ancient games

Share, who plays what and what game it is fashionable to remember?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks_Grain4 04.09.19

Vice city is a classic. Suggest WWE 2k play)

G
Ghost Hunter 04.09.19

Passed today third Toja on 1сс.

And fashionable to remember all taezhnoy POPs... Sorry classics. Which is actually already sitting in the liver. Where do not spit everywhere some nostalgist with Bannye games.

V
Vaselinski 04.09.19

Recently completed Gothic 1, will soon begin part 2. While going through the corsairs to each his own, a very difficult game.....

r
requiemmm 04.09.19

In between MMO play Grande 2. Simple as three copecks, but is played well, if not hurry anywhere. To queue Conqueror 1086 AD. It turns out that Mount and Blade isn't the only game of this type, this much it reminds everyone, including the generation of the character. You agreed to carry the sword of a dying man to his family, got lost and failed the task...intelligence -1, honor +2:)
What to hackneyed pop, it would not hurt to understand that until recently, the main source of games was the tray on the market and a computer club. Admins and pirates are simple people, rarely uparyvaetes in all sorts of arcade with thousands of bullets on screen, they were only recognized masterpieces endorsed by good sales. And the buyer is also accustomed to good games, and says it is them, they do not benefit so much. Diablo, AoE, tsiva, NSF, Karma, Wolfenstein, Doom, Torment, Stupid, UFO, KS, Halva, Friel, Wing, X, Hitman, Heroes, feel me, Totalwar and Ваха40к. Maybe even Mechs and StarKON. We grew these game, panimaish, right?)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.09.19

From the old games I have. I recently passed the first Hexen, now play Warcraft 2, TES Arena, Hexen 2. Game though old 94-97 years, but the drag and play is quite interesting. Well, it is fashionable to think now, probably Fallout 1,2, Baldur's Gate 1,2 and Planescape Torment. This is really a game of legends and they are worth it to be fashionable. He took them all and know what to say.

L
Lightninggg 04.09.19

Remember this game Crusis?
I remember dad gave me a CD for my birthday, my then 4 year old. Remember how you killed an innocent tortoise in the beginning of the game, I remember how choked Koreans, remember how beautifully the sun shone through the leaves, Ah, like it was yesterday...Now these games are not already doing.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.09.19

Lightning.
Jokes aside, if you think about it, Kukuruza already announced almost 12 years ago! It is noteworthy that since the game is almost not changed: the point is, the story and gameplay of zero, except that the scale grows and the number of bugs.

L
Lightninggg 04.09.19

Sanchez Ramirez
It is noteworthy that since the game has not changed
You're not watching the game industry or just don't realize it if you say that. Have good developers in those days good the game was, and now they're just better.