3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old-gm 12.03.20 02:18 pm

Passing the company \"Operation Arrowhead\" (Arma 2)

Here are discussed questions on the passage of the company Operation Arrowhead
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
StormX07 12.03.20

Mission on a tank.
There his columns of tanks in the end takatasku village grab.
After the capture of talking with 3 hostages.
One of them blogged tipo what's next in the forest okapis remnants of takistani.
Destroyed the remnants in the woods.
Further I do not understand what to do?
Job new is not given.

l
leninV 12.03.20

Then you need to go to the scene of the crash, then like how to check three villages on the subject of captured pilots, or need to scout out something I completely do not understand a lot of English text.

S
StormX07 12.03.20

Thank you try.
The game is very interesting.
I'm up to this simulation was not interested.
And now the ears are not ottyanesh.

P. S
Do not tell the kettle where in multiplayer chat?
And he supports the English version of the Russian language?

G
Grinderblade 12.03.20

StormX07 um, the default key on ang layout / or ? it's to cut the chat and < > UTB channel change

m
makovskyy92 12.03.20

Help pass Mysia where Nada to defuse the bomb ,I do not understand what need to press???Who proshol help ,I would be grateful=)

l
leninV 12.03.20

The large building has a door, behind the door you will hear a radio. Open, there will be a bearded old man, he gives you or you with its body removed the deactivation code of the bomb(number of ichimi the gibberish written test on visual memory) enter the code in the briefcase and all.

m
makovskyy92 12.03.20

Thanks ,really helped=)

A
AK 47 12.03.20

leninV
And can you please describe it? or screen posting I already swept the doors are not found.

B
Bazanra 12.03.20

AK 47
http://i.playground.ru/i/74/51/23/00/pix/image.jpg

A
AK 47 12.03.20

Bazanra
Thank you.

A
AK 47 12.03.20

The mission Of the Ada must find the captured pilot,the briefing says that it is contained in the camp of the militia but there are only 3 buildings, one destroyed, the second can't come in and in the third it is also present,tell me where it is ?
Edit:
All found.

O
Old-gm 12.03.20

Learn Arabic, your mother =)

B
Bazanra 12.03.20

The black dembel
This picture will not help them) the order of characters is always changing - preproga mission)) it may be advisable to develop visual memory :D

O
Old-gm 12.03.20

Actually I want to say the company's record, had this not happened. After flashpoint original company was just HS, rescued only DIY and everything is fine, however, addictive, and bugs have not yet seen.

B
Bazanra 12.03.20

The black dembel
And official mini-company EW to the second Armagh does not count?) It is also valid, minus the fact that it is mini...
PS I passed the OA, I want to say that bugs never got out :) And the company is really valid...

m
makovskyy92 12.03.20

Bazanra
Can you upload your save game???Many it can will need.

B
Bazanra 12.03.20

makovskyy92
Save filled. When the editor will check(or whatever he does) - can download.

a
analgin 12.03.20

People tell me what not to do the right thing, in the mission where you have to destroy 3 launcher, to kill the leader, save hostages, etc.
Ride on APC,urine all settings, urine-in-chief, who should save,the inscriptions occur on successful completion, and the mission will continue,you can at least another day to get around town....
Install banging with BTR (burn up and explode), then thought maybe they only firecrackers necessary, but also, the mission is not ocenivaetsa nichrome.Even tried banging only subservient attitudes,but tady is an inscription about the successful completion of the task does not appear... lol... Who knows mark this, where the dog rummaged?

O
Old-gm 12.03.20

analgin
And you tried to free the hostages ? They are on the roof of the mosque (large, blue). Although maybe it's not a mosque, and the Palace Hz.

B
Bazanra 12.03.20

The black dembel
He said - who should be saved. And hostage rescue is not a compulsory task. Besides, this mission has a time limit i.e. if you don't have time for a certain time to destroy 3 of the installation, the mission is considered failed.
analgin
You have pirates? MB Fyodor Shalit? Because there is a clear violation of the scripts...