3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old-gm 12.03.20 02:18 pm

Passing the company \"Operation Arrowhead\" (Arma 2)

Here are discussed questions on the passage of the company Operation Arrowhead
58 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor888 12.03.20

Tell me what needs to be done in three settlements? Mission on a tank

O
Old-gm 12.03.20

Bazanra
I also have this mission does not end until I found the hostages, though dead - this screenshot already during the second pass.

B
Bazanra 12.03.20

Виктор888
When told to find one of them hostage, get out from tank and run to one of your other tanks(armored vehicles, etc.), it will be a module of the UAV(unmanned aerial vehicle), activate it and fly to examine these three settlements. If you say that there is no hostage - fly to another village. When I reported that the hostages get out of the UAV and get in the tank. The mission is over.

The black dembel
I was talking about salvation, not about finding :) But anyway, he said I saved...

a
analgin 12.03.20

Of the hostages rescued, only one has died( but the job read). Pirates were me,I blew it and put litsuhu and started the game again . XS in short, it something can and Fedka.
But go a-hunting...
PS. Proshol has scored for the hostages, but when performing two tasks, the third as though the very neznachitel the Persians he yelled, like Sir, I feel sorry for the hostages and type I Mlyn,save one and all But when we got to the mosque, there is all the rotters....)))The task for the hostages do not read further,and the end of the next mission, where the hell do you just watch the press conference. The game is just mega short, developed full hacks about companies in most missions, mono is generally not to shoot, will do everything for you. Perfume blunt rod on the rampage, mono nezhoda from the scene, the entire mission pass))).

s
seregabat 12.03.20

the people I have in the mission on a tank when the village was saved from the bad cops, then XS Cho do, heading to the plane he yells to me that I moved away from the column and mission failed, 2 active tasks to protect the convoy and the remnants of the plane, tell me who we can face.

A
AK 47 12.03.20

seregabat
You should be 2 Bradley,if they are imagesi space choose the option"follow to the point and specify where to go.

s
seregabat 12.03.20

Yes, there were, I Gmail went one yd is the same hat, drenched nafig entire staff identity thing, the topper of some sort))) ATP for the advice anyway!

A
AK 47 12.03.20

You should go two Bradley,try to reload a save before the assault on a police checkpoint.

B
Bazanra 12.03.20

By the way, the second passage, the company has not repaid the interest in the game - it was very elaborate. Try pereproyti game differently than the first time... There are a lot of things changed... and not just little things. Remember the mission where we had a helicopter, driving a drone to blow up the defenses? Well, try to fly the helicopter in the air defense zone and wait until you get shot... of Course katapuljtirovalisj And see how it will change the next mission.

d
danger007 12.03.20

j

d
danger007 12.03.20

good morning everyone!!I have a question!after Stripping the hills from the police at the request of the villagers I go to the crash site с130,we reach a certain place says the mission travalena ,you come off the column,but the column behind me not going,what do I do??

d
danger007 12.03.20

patch 1.52

B
Bazanra 12.03.20

danger007
Read above.

O
Old-gm 12.03.20

danger007
You have to go near her. I had such case when one Bradley fell on the roof, we turned it Abrams.

S
SLIM SHADY 12.03.20

The problem with the 7th mission(the eye of the hurricane).I need to find Aziz,they say they say he slipped out in the area,but I can not find(the Villa it is not).

PS.Hostages found,the installation blew up,the only thing left to find..
Where exactly to find it anyone remembers?

B
Bazanra 12.03.20

Monster Energy
Faced with this same problem, but I never found. Just wait a while and the mission will end.

S
SLIM SHADY 12.03.20

I write that mission failed,he left,but the mission is not completed...just not active and all.Already 3 times the mission started again,one hell

B
Bazanra 12.03.20

Monster Energy
Hmm... strange... I wrote that he left and the next mission in which I caught...

O
Old-gm 12.03.20

Monster Energy
As soon as you get to the Villa - Aziz will start to leave from it on the black jeep in the inventory, he must have a Golden gun - just in case you doubt his death, because he has a twin.

D
DED_47i 12.03.20

hmm....,the people who the thread has already passed the OA?