3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old-gm 12.03.20 02:18 pm

Passing the company \"Operation Arrowhead\" (Arma 2)

Here are discussed questions on the passage of the company Operation Arrowhead
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLIM SHADY 12.03.20

Thanks,I already passed,just went not the Scud to break or to release the hostages immediately and to the Villa,he was there near the SUV spun,that's where I slapped.
Short kind of campaign,only delayed and already the end.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 12.03.20

Great company,the current began to pass.

I
IcE21 12.03.20

Throw someone please save where 3 the mission has already been passed

I
IcE21 12.03.20

Throw someone please save where 3 the mission has already been passed

G
Gamowwwer 12.03.20

All good day
anyone managed to shoot down all three aircraft in the mission Boltanski trail???

L
LIDER ODINOChEK 12.03.20

where a captive pilot in mission 6?????????

S
SLIM SHADY 12.03.20

Gamowwwer
4E to shoot them down...
ahead of herach and all

s
starchy 12.03.20

and in Operation Arrowhead editor console stra_debug someone works?

O
Old-gm 12.03.20

starchy
Read the last post
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/34156/

J
JokerUSMC 12.03.20

Guys, throw off Saves after Missy Boltanski trail. managed all aircraft shot down, I am informed that they say well done, and right now you pick. the screen turns black and nothing happens. black and not sharply, and smoothly direct the care in the blackout.

r
respublikanec 12.03.20

where the hell are captive pilot from the mission from hell ???

H
HollowHeart 12.03.20

5th mission, where you have point air defense Bloom to destroy those please tell me what's what. fly I red loc destroyed the Shilka, a couple of jeeps, there is still something. so 5-6 pieces. in zadaniya described only 4 systems. I have not killed? or what not to do?
generally it will popsite details how to get it. thanks in advance.

y
yucu 12.03.20

help a newbie please. how to find the hostages in the eye of the hurricane?

D
DED_47i 12.03.20

there's a village should be,or something like that,in General, houses)) where they are hiding

h
hd4670 12.03.20

Hi all. Anyone can make a complete walkthrough ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead in one file, that people would nezadal the same questions for neskoka time?

b
bubba111 12.03.20

the passage of the company".. yeah,passing by.. and plus piggy goes ARMA on 7ku can't get it up.. for Hrushy pay for ARMU pay for 7ku pay for ARMU 3 pay,for 8-ku pay.. let's say the ARMA 3 8-ku supports ?? and then maybe ARMU 4 to wait,so as not to pay extra ??

Y
Yuri230382 12.03.20

In the mission the eye of the hurricane say that Aziz went to the SUV. Where is his itinerary?

z
zerotole 12.03.20

Hi all, I have not performed the task to protect a convoy, I destroyed, seized all the strong points, took the pass, drove to Tamerlan met with other and that's it, the column next is a wreck I can't run, once there, you behind the columns go back, whether I something not completed, or a glitch in the game?