3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KOMATO3HNK 12.03.20 02:20 pm

Issues in the passing game (Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance)

Here you can ask questions regarding the passing game.
67 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOMATO3HNK 12.03.20

I remember on European Extreme was looking for them for a very long time. Many of the switches in other places...

Some switches it is desirable to wipe out the PSG-1, you can destroy the rest of Socom'a (carrying Suppressor'and plays no role).

PS: the PSG-1 is in Strut F Warehouse, in one of the rooms, to the door that needs a key card, with access to LVL 3.

S
Sooltan DJ 12.03.20

Jeff Hardy when I shoot at the robot explodes.

K
KOMATO3HNK 12.03.20

DJ Sooltan

So you have to shoot at the switch, glued on a robot...

Shot past the switch, the robot, the robot exploded, and Game Over (feed the fish).

S
Sooltan DJ 12.03.20

Jeff Hardy understood everything thank you :)

k
keySTOER 12.03.20

Yes, talking on the codec, be sure to shoot from the sniper rifle. I socoma shot and the end

K
KlaymoR 12.03.20

Guys, I apologize in advance for the stupid question! As for Raiden to jump on the boxes, every time I tried everything for the life of me with the translation of pacic disappoint half of the action himself dismantled! And there is where you have to defuse the bombs - one of them is hidden behind the boxes there you need to jump in, but we help the good people!How to jump!

T
Troy. 12.03.20

Stupid question # 2 how to recharge >_< I have just not pressed!!!)

T
Tony_Redgrave 12.03.20

Troy.
there is a feature there, un-equip. you need to quickly double click on choice of weapon(R1). then he will recharge. or shoot the whole clip

KlaymoR
had to hang from the balcony on the 2nd floor and jump down

but though kill I do not understand how to pick up the soldier's dog tags?

T
Tony_Redgrave 12.03.20

after thinking of how to disperse the cockroaches, which were afraid Emma and launched a grenade at them(not off the first-person mode), at the beginning of the game, for Raiden decided to look up and do some shooting pigeons. so bastard shat right in the face >=(

PS: the question about the dog tags has disappeared - it was necessary to threaten the enemy with a weapon from behind, and then approach from the front and threaten the weapon in the face

D
Demon of Night 12.03.20

People skinte please save where open STEL camo=) Zaranee thank you!=)

R
Rand alTor 12.03.20

How to wield swords? What keys on the controller are responsible for the combination of the sword?

V
VANzer15 12.03.20

Help don't know where to get a silencer for the USP on the tanker.

R
Rand alTor 12.03.20

It is not, to kill only with noise. So we have to use the tranq gun.

[
[resfan] 12.03.20

Rand alTor
The right stick controlled the sword

R
Rand alTor 12.03.20

Thanks, I already butting failed the last boss, and the right stick I have for some reason the strokes of the sword did not. Probably something with the settings.

B
Breezy. 12.03.20

Help. Stuck in the beginning of the game. Have killed the girl, some with a gun and don't know where to go and what to do?

R
Rand alTor 12.03.20

Go back to the locked door, she's somewhere in the Northern location of the corridor. There's still a movie starts saying the guard will soon appear. This time the door will open using the key taken from virgins. More precisely I can not say for the duration of the event.

B
Breezy. 12.03.20

Thanks, I'll try it.

d
deadman747 12.03.20

Who knows what to do to get a fight with fortune? Pass on the maximum complexity. On medium difficulty took place, and then can't! Bull is killing it! The Elevator can't wait!

R
Rand alTor 12.03.20

deadman747
Try and make it happen. You have to survive. Then there will be better bosses.