3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KOMATO3HNK 12.03.20 02:20 pm

Issues in the passing game (Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance)

Here you can ask questions regarding the passing game.
67 Comments
Sort by:
d
deadman747 12.03.20

The question disappeared )))Playing)))

K
KOMATO3HNK 12.03.20

If anyone ever has any more questions, do not hesitate to ask them here.

G
Gaginski 12.03.20

Where to run when Pliskin accidentally activates the bomb??? there's still 400 seconds give give a screenshot or something else th. PLIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J
Jarud 12.03.20

Tired of the last bomb to look for - 6 in a row,and she was on the roof of the plane(best map to use is selected there where the bombs are!)

J
Jarud 12.03.20

Gaginski
In the beginning,where the Elevator arrived.(the bomb at the pool,it is not necessary to climb!)
Above answered already like))

G
Gaginski 12.03.20

jarud
opensource projects, eh of course thanks for the reply but I have this question six months ago, I asked and he managed to find the answer n thanks anyway for the answer)))

J
Jarud 12.03.20

I also have a question:I showed how Raiden became kibernindzya?(I know that in mgs 2 it was not)

G
Gaginski 12.03.20

jarud
in chetverti part like show

J
Jarud 12.03.20

Gaginski
In my 4 part he is a cyborg,isn't it?

G
Gaginski 12.03.20

jarud
Yes n there's sort of describes how he became a cyborg

S
Sweden_Knas 12.03.20

Shorter stuck at the level with the bombs and shoot them in the sensors to clear the last 11 can't get showed on the screenshot it is simply unrealistic already on everyone tried not fucking read all the passage but everything is easily described, the reality looks different and video tutorials too watched it even this is no tried thought climbing on the roof but no shit , maybe pass on the complex so it is put there developed ?! who passed this place, please unsubscribe .

V
Vitaliy bystryy 12.03.20

People, the problem with Tolstousov. Eg I have Savall and he activated the bomb. As I understand it he managed to eat it and I don't understand. How to defuse it? I am between your legs trying to climb and freezing kicked, but nepoluchaetsya

H
HyperXStream 12.03.20

People, where the Big Shell to take the tranquilizer M9 with a silencer? Running around defusing bombs like a fool with one USP, to constantly anxiety starts. Where to get M9? Watched videoprohozhdenie, there type in the beginning, next to the Elevator took the M9, I have the same there is no pisacreta fiction. Playing on the medium.

J
Jarud 12.03.20

Vitaly quick
Well, you're up))
He is shorter, his body covered bomb - you just have to pull it a little and can be cleaned!

m
metal slug 12.03.20

Good morning everyone! Help than moget can not get all stuck on the bridge where the flag with bombs. How and where we should shoot at flying robot with a block on the head? But a pistol and a Kalashnikov or anything dolnoslaskiego no. Where to find the guns steeper, what would distraint?

m
metal slug 12.03.20

Actives users much Porojan.

M
Mr.DE-ATH 12.03.20

http://root.vn.ua/games/53713-metal-gear-solid-2-substance-(2003)-pc-repack.html flipping to below FAQ

H
HyperXStream 12.03.20

metal slug

Game 2002, what do you want? And the console only a few who have to play in the HD Collection.

m
metal slug 12.03.20

HyperXStream
What the hell is a HD Collection! I use the good old Curling iron No. 2. Classic uncle classic.

K
KOMATO3HNK 12.03.20

metal slug

You still interested in the answer to a question you 03.03.12 02:37?

PS: I've never visited. Do continue to ask questions, I will look and reply.