3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KOMATO3HNK 12.03.20 02:20 pm

Issues in the passing game (Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance)

Here you can ask questions regarding the passing game.
67 Comments
Sort by:
m
metal slug 12.03.20

Onkarian
No thanks, dopetril his head. In the warehouse where the Kalash and the M16.

V
Veselyy Kot 12.03.20

Friends, please share tactics vs Fatman'and the extreme - butted specifically, even without searching for bombs, I have no time to disarm:( On hard microval was a dogfight and brown wig with SOCOM'om - piled without any problems, in the extreme this is unfortunately not a ride, besides I think he was still faster compared to hard:(

Watched a bunch of videos on YouTube where he knocked in a light for a minute with a small. For example when using the tactic of shooting videos he even move can not, I have this tactic unfortunately has not passed two or more times in a row I have did not fall.
Found another most people tactic to stammer it during the bomb activation - need for 5+ minutes to beat him in the back, and beat at some point, now try this method...

What are the considerations ? Maybe some tricks ?

UPD uhh... kicked him in the back, it took about 150 beats, adrenaline caught well, the process stiff right hand and brought his left foot - tin, that's what the bosses in MGS bring XD

By the way here is a video that helped me:
The passage of the Fatman no weapons

UPD2 My joy was premature when he reached the Harrier on extreme, I wanted to remove the CD t to battle seemed unreal - 50% HP off him without problems, then starts the hell: cluster bombs - Dodge pretty hard, then the gun is just the finish line, the tactics with the descent in the box on the lower level does not always go, the question is how this scum to fill up ? Started Smoking Western forums - a lot of people writes that this is the easiest boss, apparently writing folder, but no less people writes that the boss of hell o_0

Advise tactics, if not difficult - YouTube is not the answer, there are people all brought to perfection, knocked it in about 2 minutes:( Really not 100% tactics ? On all the other bosses by the way there is a win-win tactics, surely there is something similar...

M
Milliana Cat 12.03.20

Sweden_Knas
greetings to all fans of MGS. play it with the first part, even with 1пс. always found all the possible clues in the passage and went out at the same Nedeli. but going from nothing to do the second part in the mode of stolknulas complicated by the difficulty in passing. in the transition from big was 1 big was 2 before the battle with Harrier.11 IR sensors . but the last maybe 1 or whatever nahodatsa for a second at the bottom of the deck.how to get it? if someone held a share .I would be grateful.

M
Maga Matiev 12.03.20

Guys, help! Can't find the last bomb. Six disarmed, sensor B took on where to go?

-
-_-Solid_Snake-_- 12.03.20

Help pliz!!! Play in the emulsion and such a bug. After Stillman explains the demining of bombs, then nothing happens. All the characters are impossible to move, etc. while the game is running. What's the problem ?

T
Timofey Borgachev 12.03.20

Most likely no one will answer, but how to destroy controll unit under a bridge in the transition between Shell 1 and Shell 2? I already at all angles watched, it can be seen only in the explosion

D
Dark1221 25.05.22

Will we get an M9 pistol with darts in the first mission for the raidon