3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anastasiya Yuricyna 13.03.20 11:20 pm

Gamepad or keyboard? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

There is a gamepad. Specifically buy games from 3rd person. Run, Pragati comfortable...BUT! as it comes to shooting, just the horror of it. I do not understand how people manage on consoles to play games first-person. In one of the blogs here that I wrote today...
To play keyboard and mouse is not always convenient. While aiming and shooting feels good and responsive, the movement is slow, sluggish, and usually hard to control. Lara would often jump in the direction that I had not even indicated that sometimes led to the death of the character. I strongly recommend you to use a gamepad.
P. S. And one more thing, the incentive game has been updated (have resume) to 17.9 GB just (I took the season pass separately).

52 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 13.03.20

Run on the controller, shoot with the mouse.

G
Givemethedust 13.03.20

If you have both devices, what's the problem? Play on what is convenient for you.

b
byka3007 13.03.20

play the sun on what suits you best

z
zagruzon 13.03.20

maybe the author of the blog had problems with iron? maybe he mouse has not been cleaned and Claudia crumbs emptied? I have a simple stereotype-console(controllers) are good for platformers, fighting games and racing and everything else - especially the part claveau mouse. from each platform, their pros and cons and devices

s
sasha.end 13.03.20

Of course the gamepad.

I
Ilya Klimchik 13.03.20

Gambling once famously said: If the game console, there is nothing to play it on mouse and keyboard is.

X
X-Angel 13.03.20

Controller only, XBOX Elite controller is simply created for the passage of tomb rider )

b
bosser2407 13.03.20

I first two times took place on the clave, right now pereproshel on the controller ONE is played very differently. XS better....
I'm talking about the last part

T
Thorgal 13.03.20

Keyboard with mouse forever...
Even on PS3 play with mouse.

A
Amphetamine9999 13.03.20

X-Angel
Only where to buy Microsoft Xbox wireless adapter for Windows ?

X
X-Angel 13.03.20

Amphetamine9999
where to buy in Russia I don't know, my friend from America brought, they're in every Microsoft store already 4 months sold
although I usually play with the cable, the benefit included with the elite pad is 2 m cable quality braided

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 13.03.20

Anastasia Yuritsyna
Many games have auto-aim. For example, in Mad Max when shooting from sniper rifle sight slightly makes further when it appears near the target. The auto-aiming was in the third Max Payne.

A
Amphetamine9999 13.03.20

X-Angel
Well, here I am about the same, and the cable is the last century

R
Radames 13.03.20

on the controller at times convenient to play these games

R
Radames 13.03.20

Unforgiven
shooters real time strategy not only agree mouse and w a s d but games like assasin creed, joy is irreplaceable

d
deIIis 13.03.20

Keyboard+mouse only in Shouguang, in the adventure only pad.
The incidence to control the speed of movement of the player, which is indispensable, for example, in horror.
Conveys atmospheric and miss the ideas of the developers.
In the shootings at Pade just be often smeared with neprivychki and to take the stage of the game longer, but there are settings - the auto-aiming. Sometimes use target lock if provided by the game itself.

d
deIIis 13.03.20

Kosh13
It is hardly convenient, unless the owner of four hands:)

m
mister611 13.03.20

A
Alex_Pro 13.03.20

It's called a habit. You don't think immediately sat down to play with a gamepad will start to drag like a Pro? Need to get used to the specific ergonomics of these gamepads. I play most games on it and not experiencing any problems. The new Lark sharpened under the pads. I think my answer is more than obvious.

A
Apokalipsis113 13.03.20

Amphetamine9999
Only where to buy Microsoft Xbox wireless adapter for Windows ?
On the largest Internet auction eBay has everything http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_nkw=Xbox%20Wireless%20Adapter%20for%20Windows&_dcat=54968&Platform=Microsoft%2520Xbox%2520One&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684 . In fact choosing the seller for the item price, shipping price and time of receipt and will be cherished wireless module. Similarly, you can poke on aliexpress, but there is a China on China and China chases. Well, if you wish, you can also find on Amazon, however you need to carefully watch whether they'll send to the country/region (in RB do not send this with your eBay ordered).
Well, there is certainly even the most uporotyh version: the huckster in the country to take, but the product rare and expensive, according to this cheat there is such that it is better from overseas to order.