3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anastasiya Yuricyna 13.03.20 11:20 pm

Gamepad or keyboard? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

There is a gamepad. Specifically buy games from 3rd person. Run, Pragati comfortable...BUT! as it comes to shooting, just the horror of it. I do not understand how people manage on consoles to play games first-person. In one of the blogs here that I wrote today...
To play keyboard and mouse is not always convenient. While aiming and shooting feels good and responsive, the movement is slow, sluggish, and usually hard to control. Lara would often jump in the direction that I had not even indicated that sometimes led to the death of the character. I strongly recommend you to use a gamepad.
P. S. And one more thing, the incentive game has been updated (have resume) to 17.9 GB just (I took the season pass separately).

52 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Pivovarov 13.03.20

Esthetix
I have this get along on itself have felt, holding 2K on a nice, brand new joystick from XBOX and took Dialog. 1 time it played and scored)))

A
Aleksey Chichigin 13.03.20

I have the controller assembled the pieces and taped with electrical tape, and even to play it easier than the keyboard, well except the shooter of course

m
meagarry 13.03.20

On the incidence, lying on the couch in front of the TV, much easier. But the aim very difficult - not to learn. Hope suddenly will learn by the end of the game)
PS if not a sofa, I would have played in Slavonice))

v
vitalik76 13.03.20

In a previous series of Tomb Raider to play on the gamepad make it easier, because the aiming as such did not exist. Know the trigger pull and the bullets themselves fly to the nearest enemy. And then of course there was an alternative mode in which a special button you can turn on aim and shoot aiming, but not much need for it arose. In 2013, after restarting the gameplay has changed and began to resemble more Call of Duty with jumping and climbing, and without aiming is not enough.

E
Esthetix 13.03.20

Roman Pivovarov
I approached the game a long time, eventually lies ctrlr and xbox game. When you want razvalitsya wirelessly ctrlr take when you want to sit take 360 . This was logitechmouse but greatly annoyed the tight buttons that are not forgivable over 100 backers.

R
Roman Pivovarov 13.03.20

Esthetix
We have xbox 360 controller with the wire in my opinion 1.5-2 meters, I just have to stretch it from the system unit to the sofa. You only need to buy it ))

A
Anderson777- 13.03.20

I play on the controller,so comfortable,all buttons in one place)))

S
SuperDron 13.03.20

On the xbox one controller, of course, easy to play... until you start shooting. Here kagbe stealth begins. Turn on the keyboard\mouse... shootings are not as interesting. Just stupid to take it and shoot everyone in the head. At least closely approached, although at 100 yards snaiperiai.(the experience of the COP, so to speak :) ). No idea - how can you shoot in the head (and fast!)enemies with a gamepad when they are quite far away.

k
kurmashev4 13.03.20

The game does have the ability to customize the buttons the Xbox?

i
ilmas113 13.03.20

If you have trouble aiming it at easy difficulty there is auto-aim

A
Alexander Sun 25.09.21

The gamepad is still better

P
Protocol10 25.09.21

Alexander Sun

It is logical that a device designed specifically for games is better than a device designed for working with a graphical interface and typing