3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anastasiya Yuricyna 13.03.20 11:20 pm

Gamepad or keyboard? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

There is a gamepad. Specifically buy games from 3rd person. Run, Pragati comfortable...BUT! as it comes to shooting, just the horror of it. I do not understand how people manage on consoles to play games first-person. In one of the blogs here that I wrote today...
To play keyboard and mouse is not always convenient. While aiming and shooting feels good and responsive, the movement is slow, sluggish, and usually hard to control. Lara would often jump in the direction that I had not even indicated that sometimes led to the death of the character. I strongly recommend you to use a gamepad.
P. S. And one more thing, the incentive game has been updated (have resume) to 17.9 GB just (I took the season pass separately).

52 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amphetamine9999 13.03.20

Apokalipsis113
I saw that there is, but there is always a chance of a warranty issue, so you can wait in our stores will be delivered. Besides, I still have 2 original wireless for Windows from XBOX360 so not scary

V
Vit4li 13.03.20

Apokalipsis113
on Onlayner your stuff for three bucks bought it there quite often for pennies drained.

A
Apokalipsis113 13.03.20

Amphetamine9999
I saw that there is, but there is always a chance of a warranty issue, so you can wait in our stores will be delivered. Besides, I still have 2 original wireless for Windows from XBOX360 so not scary
The eBay marketplace is always trying to protect customers. To return products are given 14 days - quite normal term for electronics for it or breaks right away or runs for a long time and without problems. System refund also works well through paypal. Well, the sellers themselves value the reputation, by this I try to solve the problems in favor of the buyer. Standard case: the familiar has polkabal motherboard off eBay, it never came. As a result of communication with the seller customer service and the seller sent another one completely free. Mother was worth 140$.
So to solve the problem there are good.

s
saa0891 13.03.20

Claudia of course (gamepad only in the most extreme cases when it will make some sort of Govert),here the management is great,and indeed rarely come across a game with a bad management,in my memory of the last game of this suffering only FromSoftware with its series Dark Souls,those utterly repulsed at what their products even do not support properly,you can also simply hire people who know stuff,if we are not able to understand and make at least satisfactory.

A
Amphetamine9999 13.03.20

Apokalipsis113
I will keep in mind, and actually, I was talking about the warranty during the year

E
EvgenyDMT 13.03.20

Anastasia Yuritsyna
I do method Kashperovskogo play(ie by the power of thought) and good good.

A
Artego32rus 13.03.20

Claudia - network shutanov in the first person. For Sims the wheel, and for the rest of the gamepad. There are no other options and can not be.

W
Warrior Heresy 13.03.20

Artego32rus
Yeah right now geypad good slashers and the rest is for me better on the keyboard.

m
makar_94 13.03.20

On the controller as a whole more enjoyable to play right on the couch, but in the battle with the bear still had to use shooters. Further refused from the controller. AI average is clearly geared for gamepads, because the enemies you cellatica as long as you are :).

m
mister611 13.03.20

Artego32rus
I fully support the view! +1

A
Artego32rus 13.03.20

Makar_94
well this is how inept you have to be to have difficulties with a bear.... On the controller on medium difficulty had the two shots from a bow, well, to run from him a couple of minutes

s
serial86 13.03.20

Gamepad xbox 360 and games only use Other no idea..

m
makar_94 13.03.20

Artego32rus
I two-shot only shoot while he's in the cave. I would look as you run away, then takes place at 160-200 degrees with bow tie and once you get to him before he'll paw ARTNeT, and then again turn back and all of this on your controller for a split second, it is necessary several times to do. Sooner or later that will happen, but it is a mockery of himself when a more convenient device to control the camera and shooting. I almost played the whole game at a high level of complexity, because on average kawamichi in General it is impossible to die, no challenge.

A
Artego32rus 13.03.20

Makar_94
Yes, admit that you are inept. The bear actually killed with one shot a poisoned arrow + two regular. Here with leopard on the Soviet base had to run, and he should've taken more than a dozen arrows and bullets, and the bear is too easy

D
Dzhoel Miller 13.03.20

Here's a ordered, will test soon=)

i
ilya_postal 13.03.20

Anastasia Yuritsyna
The first part on the controller easy to play. In this, too, should not be a problem.

S
SnigirRU 13.03.20

I personally play on the gamepad, first tired of all the teams scattered around the clave, and the second, on the controller, just like is the vibration when you search antitheft, third, not have to constantly be distracted by the keyboard and watch where the desired button and the controller just know where she is, not even looking at him. Because it is a shooter, which always have ammo, even if you miss 70% of cases, then you shouldn't worry, and when covert shooting with a bow and even more so, but I strongly recommend you find as the seller, cupito for 25 coins laser sight for rifles(which oddly enough, works automatically and in the pistol, the shotgun and bow!). Good game ;)

T
TaranTooL13 13.03.20

play what like, and what is more used

R
Roman Pivovarov 13.03.20

If you take the controller it is necessary to take good as hereinbefore shown and wrote the XBOX 360 gamepad. On it and to aim rather comfortable and play comfortably. Taking the usual Dialog, etc. to play them it's hard so it is better if there is a good gamepad then keyboard and mouse )

E
Esthetix 13.03.20

Roman Pivovarov
There is more a problem in colebrooke than the difficulty of the game on deshmanskom Joss, just do really the best 360 game, other is crap.