3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 13.03.20 11:22 pm

\"Monopoly\" and hedgehogs with them...

I'm sure many have heard of this all-Russian phenomenon...
Salelocation
But WHO really wins in this (and similar) numbers?

1) benefit THOSE who do not take.
2) win the creators of the lottery.
*) it seems this is the list of the lucky ones ends, IMHO.

But You, dear Playground think about it...
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 13.03.20

I once won a hundred rubles.
Spoiler my relatives somehow won two tickets to Thailand.So figs knows, how it there works.

r
requiemmm 13.03.20

Why, there's funny winnings equal to or slightly above the cost of the ticket, so I won. In this logoto dad also kind of won, or 500 or a thousand rubles, now is not to ask how much. And Yes, the most wins who's not playing.

S
Ser777 13.03.20

Random,once played and won 1 ruble,100 rubles was worth the ticket and won 101)

y
yariko.v 13.03.20

requiemmm wrote:
Why, there's funny winnings equal to or slightly above the cost of the ticket, so I won.
So-called incentive wins to keep the doubting public to play on. And so, if for example counting how much was spent on the tickets for sure you can go to the South to rest.

C
ColonelJason 13.03.20

Two questions:
-Why popular in the West, the game, invented in Italy in 1530 - Russian phenomenon?
-What's with hedgehogs?

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 13.03.20

ColonelJason

Actually their ilk (not urchins). the author probably decided that the hedgehogs sounds cool:))

C
ColonelJason 13.03.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
Thank You, Cap.

y
yariko.v 13.03.20

ColonelJason wrote:
Why the popular game invented in Italy in 1530 - Russian phenomenon?
Because appropriated this game Russian name like real Russian game.

i
ihappy 13.03.20

yariko.v wrote:
Because appropriated this game Russian name like real Russian game.
Um like no.
Russian means that it for Russian in Russia. That is, it's not about the authorship question. And about territorial identity. And no more.
yariko.v wrote:
But You, dear Playground think about it...
I think it's silly to blame the game that chance to win is negligible.
And people are winning.
You say win or creators, or those who don't play.
But there are thousands of people who have won. For example times
Ser777 wrote:
Random,once played and won 1 ruble,100 rubles was worth the ticket and won 101)
and two
AR3E wrote:
I once won a hundred rubles.
Tours Thailand is a Scam? I would not have refused such a Scam.

The Scam is MMM. Where you promise, and then take on top of what was promised)
And then the usual gambling game. Lost and figs with him. Won, wow cool. But no more.

PS. I'm on the website has never and won nothing. Is it possible then to call it a Scam?

y
yariko.v 13.03.20

ihappy wrote:
I think it's silly to blame the game that chance to win is negligible.
And people are winning.
Can agree with this. True...
miserable, zachariahisaiah, ridiculously small
miserable, miserable
...if even in the best case to represent the chance of winning is 1 / 1000000 (one million), then with the purchase of the million tickets for 100 PP. you can save 100000000 RR !!!! What a trip to the South (even letting more left!)
And again it turns out that the creators win the lottery and those who do not play in it, with the exception of an insignificant chance of winning. It is the exception, not the rule.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

yariko.v wrote:
1) benefit THOSE who do not take.
2) win the creators of the lottery.
In some countries the same. For example, was in my case when I was a special draw from KAZ?but... the winner is the son of the owner of KAZ?but ^_^
PS
Even in Soviet times it was necessary to spend money on the lottery (lottery, for example), so even then, it was fiction, anti-Soviet in nature. For this feature of capitalism: invest the money and hope to win. Well if winning is really random but how to test it? A mere mortal after all...
ihappy wrote:
I'm on the website has never and won nothing. Is it possible, then, to call it lo
Don't know depends on the angle 8) If you participated, like many others, who you know, and wins rubcic (which is newly registered or does not have posts), this is something to ponder, isn't it? ;] Have personally seen such things here, so not making this up.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 13.03.20

read the Federal law "On lotteries" from 11.11.2003 N 138-FZ article 10 (ed. by 27.11.2017)
http://fzrf.su/zakon/o-lotereyah-138-fz/

i
ihappy 13.03.20

yariko.v wrote:
...if even in the best case to represent the chance of winning is 1 / 1000000 (one million),
And it's not a bad chance really. I think it is even less.
yariko.v wrote:
then with the purchase of the million tickets for 100 PP. you can save 100000000 RR !!!!
So. Who plays the Lotto to go on vacation? O_o
Lotto is a game with a small chance of winning.
Do you have any business on the winnings do not plan?)))

yariko.v wrote:
It is the exception, not the rule.
You look from your angle. And think I'm 150 times lost then it is a Scam.
And you look from the side of the organizers.
They each pay lottery winnings.
For them, it's a rule without exceptions.

i
ihappy 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Don't know depends on the angle 8) If you participated, like many others, who you know, and wins rubcic (which is newly registered or does not have posts), this is something to ponder, isn't it? ;] Have personally seen such things here, so not making this up.
It may be a coincidence.
But maybe not.
Of anything to say. Because if there is honestly made the draws, the chance of winning are the same. Regardless of when the person was registered.
But your theory is false, without evidence, that's mine)

A

ihappy wrote:
It may be a coincidence.
But maybe not.
True, true. Only here for myself not to cheat (and it's not just my opinion): when inside, you feel that something's not right here or how something is unfair, feelings-in short, they do not disappear, despite the lack of evidence (they are in fact not) in favor of the version of fraud... And these feelings people Express, right or wrong.

K
Karnefis 13.03.20

Bought a ticket for $ 100. Waiting for the draw for two weeks. In is said play to the last barrel, cast 100,500 apartments in Moscow, and Jackpot +100500лимонов! In the end, won 50 rubles, despite the fact that the ticket bought for a hundred - so fifty dollars was played. Thank you for this, I thought, and went, a week later, as the winnings up to 1,000 that is paid through the week with the winnings. After standing two hours at the post office in a queue of grannies with accounts, I Dr the same to the cherished window with a cashier, which, very opportunely, to get ready for lunch.

i
ihappy 13.03.20

Only that's not deceive ourselves
OOO you are mistaken.
We live in self-deception.
Especially when it comes to this as feeling inside )
But, I believe in intuition. Since intuition is a trainable skill. There is a theory that intuition is the answer to the part of the brain that is unconscious or subconscious(sort of the same thing).

And these feelings people Express, right or wrong.
This does not mean that the people are right.
Since logic dictates that the loser would be orders of magnitude more than those who won. Therefore, negative feedback will be orders of magnitude more.
Playing millions win, for example: Circulation: 1221 from March 4 - 653268 a $ 4 621 507руб.

K
Kamred 13.03.20

I last week won 108 rubles.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 13.03.20

ihappy wrote:
The people are ALWAYS right, as a democracy, her mother. Who thinks reverse - the tyrant or his minion.

A

ihappy wrote:
We live in self-deception.
Oh Yes, the beginning of philosophy &)
ihappy wrote:
Especially when it comes to this as feeling inside )
And do you have this ) That's really one you shouldn't deceive is yourself )
ihappy wrote:
But, I believe in intuition.
It is not necessary to believe it is, and that's a fact ) Just not all the same, not everyone listens...
ihappy wrote:
And these feelings people Express, right or wrong.
What did I say? )