3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[doktor] 13.03.20 11:24 pm

Questions on the passage. (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

actually, the topic is clear and all others associated with it.

my question is: in Shalom the beginning of a career in one of the commercials says that they say you can change the coloring pages of cars from a million different shades, something about tuning, etc., so where is all this? o_o

if I can find the video say what exactly.
157 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wrestler26rus 13.03.20

it was talking about NFS world))

[
[doktor] 13.03.20

WrEsTlEr26rus
the video was in the game and it wasn't commercial.
your comments are not distinguished by originality.

n
nixxxxon 13.03.20

early in my career I have left on the map opened two cops race where Nada to reach the end in time and the fine is coming from crashing, so I have several times passed, time for the allotted time, but the race is not counted then, on the map hover passed 0/1. However neuspeli to meet the 2 bonuses, but they're not needed, a bronze medal passed shown at the end of the race. Th a joke?

D
Drannik 13.03.20

Race is passed,if the current gold!

A
AwE777 13.03.20

Even I did not understand, whether in free Ryde cops, as it was in the bridge vonted?

S
Skull Face 13.03.20

AwE777
No.

s
sexrs 13.03.20

A ride in a COP car in free play?

A
AwE777 13.03.20

Vito Scaletta then what is the point of freeride...???

Wrote anyone, the options in free Ryde, and then I skated, but never realized that it is necessary or at least possible to do...

h
hitrov2011 13.03.20

AwE777
The cops freeride is-choosing a race for the cops and press right ctrl(by default)
and you can ski for the cops.
And freeride type to see this neighborhood to study the map and the car....

n
nixxxxon 13.03.20

how to change the profile of the player, even in settings OFC?

A
AwE777 13.03.20

hitrov2011 thanks

[
[doktor] 13.03.20

AwE777
of course, no. it's just so ride. PF.

A
AwE777 13.03.20

The question is
I have a pirate if buy litsuhu, something that would be in multiplayer to gain levels (obviously there is), then you need to re-singles to pass, or experience in multi only multiplayer missions and giving?

s
srrj 13.03.20

how to open new tracks and umenja all first rest on the locks
although level 5 and Madin many open
it may already have a save game

A
AwE777 13.03.20

srrj I Have a new track opened on the passage (play until that rider).
That is, even if he received a bronze medal for the race, I discovered something new still, and it pleases because there is no need for a hundred times to replay.
See 2 exclamation points on the map, near the site of the race, then there are new tracks available.

Another question, is it possible to clear the live music. I.e. to disable the default music in a chase that would play normal tracks from the game. To bridge vontade it was, but there is something not found...

E
E.N.F.O.R.C.E.R. 13.03.20

A question, before the game developed, saying that in the game you can push your music, is it possible???

x
xDCore 13.03.20

Is there a way to remove the message in the catch mode, where they write who started what and so on.?
These messages are too large font and in the middle, sometimes invisible behind them where the spikes or where barriers to travel and therefore not only play in this mode. And because bertaut do not know.)

d
dimas 24 13.03.20

Choate can't eulogize the time to level ZONDE where it is necessary to drive the track current silver nor srepok nicho this is not how to pass don't know

A
AntFox 13.03.20

I even nespuskalsya race where the duel Lancer, and Subaru.Can't understand why

a
aleksandr 23 13.03.20

As I understand tuning in the game no ?!!!