3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[doktor] 13.03.20 11:24 pm

Questions on the passage. (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

actually, the topic is clear and all others associated with it.

my question is: in Shalom the beginning of a career in one of the commercials says that they say you can change the coloring pages of cars from a million different shades, something about tuning, etc., so where is all this? o_o

if I can find the video say what exactly.
157 Comments
Sort by:
m
magistr10119 13.03.20

And the choice of difficulty level in the game is???

L
Lord Inferno 13.03.20

aleksandr 23
No, no.

magistr10119
It's the hell not needed.

m
magistr10119 13.03.20

as it is not needed ... Not played such arcade six months and immediately after installing win several races in a row showing at the same time not the most ideal driving style!!!

1321010 13.03.20

can't put the machine on the arrow buttons.management cost:gas-Z button,a brake button. what to do?

d
dimas 24 13.03.20

and finally what the money in the game already level 9 racer no cars purchased though there is a type of money as the car to buy who knows ?

s
stalker86 13.03.20

And who got gold in the race for MClaren for the e rider

L
Lord Inferno 13.03.20

PlayGround.ru

Who passed on the gold?? Help Board.

magistr10119
The same thing happened, then I took it back.

s
stalker86 13.03.20

Take lamorghini Murcielago. And sbivaet him off the road.

L
Lord Inferno 13.03.20

stalker86
And I thought the same to be done, but that's just my poor Murcelago not catching up the brakes Viper. Would give instead of blunt spines at least AMY..

Update!
Passed, but on the McLaren SLR, with a sense more difficult at times.

F
FadingDuch 13.03.20

Ahh, I can't go on the McLaren F1 the race on time. I'm downright angry! Who passed, give a couple of tips. I think that would have to be in the game to make three times less racing time and five times more opponents.

And by the way, during boot about millions of different colors and stickers is really about the World. There right as written.

C
Cold Blood 13.03.20

So like gold doesn't have to be held. Bronze enough.
The main thing is to use nitro in the beginning of the long straight and cut where necessary.

L
Lord Inferno 13.03.20

FadingDuch
Also it sat down. Like the track is very simple, broad, and drive all the time almost at top speed, but damn, 4 seconds is really lacking as not cool.

T
TaHaR 13.03.20

Lord Inferno
FadingDuch
Oh! I'm not the only one! The same problem: the McLaren F1 in any does not want to come in less than three zero eight. Help, who than can!=)
Cold Blood
Not necessarily... But I want to!)

L
Lord Inferno 13.03.20

TaHaR
FadingDuch

PlayGround.ru

T
TaHaR 13.03.20

Lord Inferno
F*ck!=) Another would be the video...xD
Okay, have in Dirt2 to calculate the perfect trajectory on the road and to win, to win these poor fraction of a second...

L
Lord Inferno 13.03.20

TaHaR
Just go for the opposite, in the corners if possible too, that would constantly accumulate nitro, straight-pumped down to the bottom for the same the opposite, again on the turns dialed and before going start to start, etc. The only cutoff we use. The handbrake in turn do not use, but play before turning the gas/brake skid is smoother and less speed lost. Well independent factor - dummies, this is how go ))

F
FadingDuch 13.03.20

Lord Inferno
I do not doubt that it is possible in theory. But in practice not so easy to go in the opposite direction. For if the half wheel left outside - all have neschitovo...

T
TaHaR 13.03.20

Well, somewhere in the seventy percent of the route I can go in the opposite direction.
Improved time to 3:09:13. All further way. Of course, maybe my hands grow from where it is necessary, but fourteen attempts is, in my opinion, too much...xD

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 13.03.20

with McLaren it is a serious race...lacking exactly 2 seconds on gold...damn..almost Claudia mad xD

F
FadingDuch 13.03.20

TaHaR
I've spent a lot more. And the record for three seconds or more. I think the first Anderson the whole fast pass.