3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[doktor] 13.03.20 11:24 pm

Questions on the passage. (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

actually, the topic is clear and all others associated with it.

my question is: in Shalom the beginning of a career in one of the commercials says that they say you can change the coloring pages of cars from a million different shades, something about tuning, etc., so where is all this? o_o

if I can find the video say what exactly.
157 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold Blood 13.03.20

As it should be.

L
Lord Inferno 13.03.20

exeBOX
As it should be.

F
Fantom 13.03.20

You can disable the videos (when brutesca in the car of the opponent or the police), and while watching it don't see where you're going and often flies into a wall, etc. transport, spikes...

a
abunabi 13.03.20

Fантом
Unlikely.

F
Fantom 13.03.20

How to make a screenshot?
Thanks in advance!

E
ErgoProxi 13.03.20

Fантом
Press PrtScr on the keyboard, paste it into paint with Ctrl + V here are the screenshot

I vapros:
Choteau I understand the General plot at the beginning they say you need podnyatsya to the highest level (Most wanted or the Supreme guardian of order) Sedna finished the game (installed it 2 days ago) - level 13 the game is over =\ UTB Cho a joke? it runs no more I authors pakazala all supposedly the game is over when drive on the highway at 70km

Cho supposedly it's game over?

a
abunabi 13.03.20

ErgoProxi
Don't know how the developers saw the gameplay, and for me at this point NFS is somewhere between beating friends ' high scores in career, multiplayer races (trying to connect to games friends) and watching the wall.
PS my Persian LVL 20. racer and 3 ur. police.
ZY2 reached LVL 20 racer before the end of his career, playing in multiplayer =)

A
Alex_Trouble 13.03.20

ErgoProxi you in multiplayer play, if well persons.

R
Russian_warfare 13.03.20

listen to me a mega problem, I change settings all the arrows carry the play out of the game and at next startup they are not saved to help people

S
Sergey VAKA 13.03.20

About race against time on the McLaren, is fighting now. 3:11 could supply. Played on logitech g27....already do not have enough patience)
There are what-thread councils?

C
Cold Blood 13.03.20

Gold is not necessarily pass.
Keyboard will be faster.

S
Sergey VAKA 13.03.20

Yes, I understand that not necessarily...that's just want to achieve the goals,=)))
Really? I think the keyboard management is much more straightforward than on the steering wheel....I even forgot how to steer on the keyboard?

C
Cold Blood 13.03.20

I think there are few who are on the steering wheel in nfs hp goes below to help you. That time 2.42.74 on the keyboard.

S
Sergey VAKA 13.03.20

EEEE!!! 3:05...and still on the wheel!!!
2:42...??? Crazy you can go....

s
sergun1987 13.03.20

Where to find new police car Lamborgini open when not in one of the available floors. races it no shit there for some reason, although the splash screen just showed that she was open to fucking me!?? >:-[ And if it turns out that it was in HER in this stupid new NFS-ke it is possible to drive only after at least a Dozen other another fun of missions.. hmm.. thought so from the very beginning that it is not necessary any more new of this series of games to pump me.. own peril as they say in gamna not to play and all that... :-/

F
Fantom 13.03.20

Thread who already came with EMFs at the helicopter?

s
sergun1987 13.03.20

:-|

S
Spartak_13 13.03.20

All those affected by F1. I play about 80 hours and I pass by only 0.9 faster than gold.

B
BEELINEUA 13.03.20

tell me what will if I pass all the races on gold medal??

S
Spartak_13 13.03.20

nothing SPECIAL!!!