3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20 11:28 pm

\"At Last Fire\" (General discussion) (Dark Souls 2)

This is the last bonfire, if it goes out, then the human race is doomed...

Lately, thought: What's missing from the Dark Souls II forum and I came up with a great idea, but it's not like the original, but still not devoid of meaning, specifically - to create a theme which will be discussed in the following:
1. ENT games and everything connected with it;
2. Questions which for some reason did not want to create a separate topic, but do not know where to write about it;
3. Or just talk about the most Dark Souls II and those games that have some connection with her.

I hope this topic will be viable and not perceived negatively, as some can calculate just another tower of Babel where just goes haphazard chatter on about nothing or everything at once. Of course, they may be right, but to try, I think I should.

Warning: the topic is considered to contain a lot of spoilers, so keep that in mind those who do not want to know the details in advance.
188 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Whispers In The Dark 13.03.20

You still start the discussion, so I don't expect many people interested in the topic.

A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20

And immediately a few questions regarding gameplay:
1. Anyone know heavenly blessing only heals from poison, toxins, and bleeding or also removes the effects of negative spells, for example: silence or the steps of a truce?
2. Not long ago I read that the mascot of the Lloyd, you can throw in facial expressions for its neutralisation, it is generally how to understand? From that you can pick up things without engaging with him in a fight?

Now the question is tangential to the topic itself. Wanted to post the first message is something like on message boards to refer to more important events, like the venue of PvP duels, the exchange of things, calls for help over the victory the next boss or something like that, so all this may be lost in the vastness of the topic (unless it is successful). But is it worth all of this bother, so how it is a personal matter, and not some talk show?

_

On set mascot Lloyd true, mimc go to sleep and open mouth, you can take everything calmly

A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20

Whispers In The Dark
For the first part is cool, since I'm very afraid of them there, we can say: what you want, just not to fight!. But the second part... For the effective use of"the talisman of Loyd I think I need to know what this chest is a mimic. Well, knowing that it is a mimic then it is extremely easy to win. Then perhaps that makes sense for NG+5 and more, there can and will be scary once again to contact him. Again and his stuff would no longer need.

_

at_sagor
I pereshel on ng+ immediately stopped looting all the trash

M
Miller_spb 13.03.20

Whispers In The Dark
If you remember where the trash, you can not looting... that's the dark sole 2 is not enough: the choice to take or not to take, here is stupid by default take everything, in the end the mess in things.

_

Miller_spb
And what could be so you need to ng+ to be looting??? Weapons and armor are already there, else you can buy.

u
urist666 13.03.20

Again there ENT affected, can anyone tell us anything about the kings, whose crown in the supplements we collect? And what is their connection with the main tippet X2?

A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20

urist666
The only thing I can assume is that they knew the secrets of combating the curse. As if remember, Vendrick in his memoirs, sends us these crowns and eventually helps to restore the power of the crowns only he knew how. Well, even kings can only think that they were either vassals of Mendrika or were themselves, but not the last who knew how to deal with the curse theirs restored crown as if to prove it.

M
Miller_spb 13.03.20

Whispers In The Dark
At least the vessels of the soul

X
Xmax1234 13.03.20

urist666
these kings lived long before the advent of Vendrik, each of them was the Lord of light (not to be confused with Gwyn, they were a people of great power (the heirs of the power of God) but were not gods, the difference is that gods live forever (if not killed) and the people there) well, in General, each ruled his Kingdom as best he could, each had their own motives and principles as each was a Lord of light to them eventually arrived Queen (shards of the abyss, the dark Queen) their goal was revenge (the confrontation of light and darkness) each of them was the realization of the desires and emotions of their father (the Manus the first man it marked the beginning of the human race by dividing with them his dark soul (humanity in Dark souls)). As if there was no Kingdom fell with the participation of the Queens or not. Meanwhile, the young Kingdom Dragic began to expand their holdings. The first order of the knights Dranglika invades Solvo, the purpose of the order of the dragon's blood, the purpose of Wendrich crown (symbol of power of the king and the source of strength can increase the power of the king) but killing of the king of knights instead of returning the crown to Wenrich came to the lair of the dragon, piercing the chest of the dragon they released the poison which has long accumulated in the body (the culprit of Elan which had the ability to poison the hearts of their singing, or rather drew after killing the Holy beast against the king such was her revenge to the king, but the knights intervened and plan provalie) poison covered the whole town and killed all the inhabitants, the dragon's body was cleansed, and the only inhabitants left Elana, dragon hollow (the dead bodies of the inhabitants), thus losing the opportunity to get the crown Vendrick left Chuluu but not one with him was the only surviving child of SOLVY Welstad.
The iron king rules harshly and selfishly, previously unknown Lord could become a king because of one Maverick (Allon) he was able to capture resources and destroy all the enemies, but when he became king of Allon left it and went further the king went in search but when I found him he was already dead ( our hero tried) collecting armor and blade of his friend the king could not accept their loss in memory of Allon, he ordered to create living armor(demons foundry) they were created with the power to breathe life into metal (the power of the king in the likeness of the same that of the other lords of light(of kings)) when the work was finished the king fell, a story at odds one says that he killed his own creation, another is that he committed suicide by jumping into the lava, going from what we know the second option is correct, by jumping into the lava the king met the whose name can not be named (gwin rather with its essence of the soul that we polecam soul does not mean that we keep the soul in hands it's just a hint) after the death of the king comes another dark Queen, but realizing that the king is dead, she fell into despair and merged with the black fog smelters. At this time in Drangelic arrives Kasandra learned about her true nature Rame opposes it but the king in ignorance to announce Rama traitor to be faithful to the Kingdom does not mean to be loyal to the king after losing the battle Walstab Rame (reinkarnatsiya Arteries) went in search of power where he met Nadal but instead to fight with her, he chose to protect her (met my soul mate).
King ivory (white king) beat the elect of God of war come from Frossi built the town Cathedral, the ancient land which belonged to his state. A veruschie came to town for pilgrimage, many saw the city as an impregnable fortress but few knew the purpose of the city was not to defend against external enemies, but to keep something inside. Under the city rioted ancient chaos created once the mother of Pyromania the city absorbed the flames ISOLITE. When the defeated and weak chaos strong again longed to engulf the entire world but in his way stood the greatest of all kings, is so great that the creatures of darkness came to destroy him got on his defense. Understanding the forces that hold chaos is no longer the king went into the last fight leaving the Queen when the king fell, the Kingdom was sealed with ice.
The main character is collecting all the crowns got the power to protect themselves from the curse of the undead but it wasn't the medication that was looking for everything, and the only way to protect one person the opportunity to live in does not reach the infinite cycles of light and darkness.
Sorry for the long post - got carried away with. Support +, if it was interesting.

T
Terving 13.03.20

Xmax1234
It would be a spoiler, and of course interesting. A quick question for gift in the form of a turquoise sword of murakumo and white katana - they have a mustache? Or something you can get? Just on the new Persians they are not, and players with the same level can see them.

A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20

Terving
At best we can agree on the transfer and managed to get two times, however was on different computers and not the same (I mean the cloud service from the Steam not used for the throwing of saves from computer to computer), but the account is the same.

A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20

Xmax1234
Very entertaining story and presented perfectly. You found somewhere or invented himself (if so, then the imagination just a class)?

T
Terving 13.03.20

How many approximately it is necessary to have on the Slayer +1? I mean the memory of the shower.
PS Damn, no one.

_

Terving
I was on 4лямах cm

M
Miller_spb 13.03.20

Terving
Take Lost of Glencore... now memory is not clear, I have 78 000 000 people is still there)
...rare =(

M
Miller_spb 13.03.20

Anyone knows what should this poor guy to stick in the KEY head STIFF? What gives?

T
Terving 13.03.20

Miller_spb
All right. Thank you at_sagoru. Actually surprised the adequacy of players on ng+1. Much more interesting to play than a normal game.

M
Miller_spb 13.03.20

Terving
People know what is required of them, the next NG more adequate...