3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20 11:28 pm

\"At Last Fire\" (General discussion) (Dark Souls 2)

This is the last bonfire, if it goes out, then the human race is doomed...

Lately, thought: What's missing from the Dark Souls II forum and I came up with a great idea, but it's not like the original, but still not devoid of meaning, specifically - to create a theme which will be discussed in the following:
1. ENT games and everything connected with it;
2. Questions which for some reason did not want to create a separate topic, but do not know where to write about it;
3. Or just talk about the most Dark Souls II and those games that have some connection with her.

I hope this topic will be viable and not perceived negatively, as some can calculate just another tower of Babel where just goes haphazard chatter on about nothing or everything at once. Of course, they may be right, but to try, I think I should.

Warning: the topic is considered to contain a lot of spoilers, so keep that in mind those who do not want to know the details in advance.
188 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Whispers In The Dark 13.03.20

Miller_spb
I am on ng+ almost did not see the other players, rare invasion and three called me.

A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20

Whispers In The Dark
It is a common thing, the more the memory of the shower, the less call. Some (although I suspect that a) the players are beginning to consider himself a fairly steep that would benefit from assistance from outside and even more so to help someone, and God forbid someone will see their shame is where the same type to miss such an easy shot or fall into the abyss. It's sad when fear rules the mind.

By the way, maybe someone knows how on the keyboard to carry out the attack that breaks the block? Saw that this attack is carried out the conventional weapons. Saying that you just need to produce normal hit + forward, but on the keyboard and the same weapon just does not work no matter how contrived. Reached that programmable keyboard enters the command on this strike, but all in vain.

M
Miller_spb 13.03.20

Whispers In The Dark
With ng+ after ng+9 I call often, and to encourage less and less possible. is it on PS3

A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20

Still finished off the broken shield, it was found that on the keyboard. Were for normal impact corresponds button H. Strange, but in the control settings it is not mentioned at all. Normal attack with mouse is not perceived as the necessary element for this trick, so it turned out: W+H, if anyone is interested.

G
Gold-man 13.03.20

How can you judge about the adequacy of players on NG+1 or later, if now all the servers are connected, people everywhere. You on NG can meet the player with the NG+9 or on NG+5 player normal game. Yes, even before it was impossible to divide into NG+1,2,3, etc. for all the answered server NG+. Now all one.
at_sagor
The app button is the normal attack with the keyboard, power. I like the long reset on Q. Thus, hardback comes with a pair of adjacent keys Q+W. parry put on a separate X. With mouse did not work because the campaign is not disabled delay was as a result corny at the time did not fall. If disabled, the mouse is simple.
All customizable.

S
Sergey 82 13.03.20

at_sagor
Long tormented the blow on the gamepad from the Xbox. The idea is that left stick forward + right trigger. Seldom, but more often takes a step forward and a normal shot. In the end almost do not use this interesting opportunity.
Tell me if you come to the boss with the buff, time cut scenes, if her look is subtracted from the duration of the buff, or not?

A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20

Gold-man
I remember when I installed the game, then reassign all the keys for themselves, and for excess is simply removed generally any purpose. And that's probably among a long list of nothing lost an ordinary kick (again my inattention played a cruel joke). Well, in General, in the past, has now appointed the breaking of the shield on a programmable button, so that it is possible to do in 100% of cases.

_

Gold-man
And the memory of the shower for what?

G
Gold-man 13.03.20

Whispers In The Dark
And as for the memory of the shower to determine how NG+ is the player? If you know about it.
You can 2kk to be on NG+10 and 20кк on NG. Especially now with the ring control CM.

A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20

And that is true, I have, for example, has 29 million memory shower, but on NG+ even moved, just as long as there is no desire for this. To define at which stage NG to be the player can be by how much you get for enemies killed, well, at least approximately.

_

Gold-man
I mean adequacy mean

G
Gold-man 13.03.20

Whispers In The Dark
And that doesn't do it, alas. One went through the game and helped people in a coven of gold, scored 30 mil. Adheres to etiquette, decent, sensible player.
Another once escaped from majuli, immediately ran to the giant and began to farm screaming foaming at the mouth I nakechau Havel will nagibatsya. Scored the same 30 Lyamov. The word etiquette just heard.

_

Gold-man
Morons always enough in this world

T
Terving 13.03.20

Gold-man
About adequacy may be judged too inadequate))). I mean that the number of players who invaded could not make a statistical number that would judge all. But, all said Hello and no one was under bots that can't see him not trying childish for him to pull out. That was the impression.

s
siame 13.03.20

People that WTF with the drop in this game? Wear a hat merchant - the drop is moderate. Add the ring with gold serpent - drop decreases.
A simple example:
The first race in the first DLC. Ring Flynn to take, the knights of the sanctuary from a ghostly state to withdraw, but the main fires to ignite. On any Persian I always try to knock the leggings of the knights of sanctuary - reduces damage taken from a fall, do down steps, and protection good. Wearing only the hat dealer - leggings fell from the second or third knight.
Another Persian. Leggings do not fall in the first race - nonsense, start right pharming. Hat + ring + coins. You will not believe it - wiped out all the knights, leggings and do not fall out. Pour a bunch of crossbows, armor - anything but pants, no.
Another example:
probably know that the husky in the forgotten fortress sometimes falls Pyromania real flame. Especially of farmil this flame with the same picture. Plagued all big men in the fortress and never knocked. Recently I accidentally banged one (even the hat) and please!
PS the rags of a prisoner a complete slag. I stream a little one looked, there was a man of farmil blue flame - Castoldi sword. It is in these rags were and suffered so much that for the collected during this time the soul has raised itself half a dozen levels. The hat was put on my advice and drop went almost from every third enemy.

E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 13.03.20

About the theory of probability and drop. The location of the Temple Amani for 5 min get 7 (seven!!!) shimmering titanico without any rings, hats, and pants to trophies. In locating the Iron Citadel - 3 (three) black katana for 10 minutes without any tricks. And the desert sorceress skirt, I don't have several visits with rings, hats, coins - and no! It feels exactly what you really want... and not give up.

A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20

Gentlemen, all this is just a mathematical model of the probability of getting the item. I'm already on this forum twice wrote how it works, but once stirred up the question, to not repeat the sin, and the more there was considered superficial and without a specific example, but now...

Let's say you have a base chance to drop things 10%, put all items that increase the chance and as a result, we are also about 25%. But it is just understandable, but how does the principle more details murky mystery. So I propose for consideration the option of falling objects, which he saw used in programming (is there dark and he somewhere used a similar scheme, but that's another story):

Spoilerset warning, all listed here approximately, but not exactly what in order to familiarize with the theory it will come down.
Consider the example of a hollow infantryman with an axe for a more complete understanding of the mechanism of loss of things.
Things can fall out (the list may not be entirely true, but for example, go): armor grunt, helmet, infantry, axe infantry, the gem of life, a throwing knife.
There are a total number, say 9999, you can take any more, and in fact it is likely more, but for example, this smooth number can be very useful.
For each subject there is a chance of subject, but he indicated not as a percentage but as a range number, we have it 9999. For example, for gem of life he is 0-500 for throwing knife 501-900 for 901-1300 armor, helmet 1301-1500, and 1501-9999 not what falls out. As you can see the overall drop rate of the subject based on the numbers is equal to 15%.
Wearing a hat dealer and it shifts adds items drop to another value, specifically to become so: the gem of life 0-600, throwing knife 601-1100, armor 1101-1600, 1601-1900 helmet, sucking emptiness 1901-9999. That is, as we see, the chances are increased by 400 points, which is 4% of the total number and results in a probability of the subject 15% to 19%.
It works with other items as all this develops, including with a happy coin.
There is also a type of enemies that can drop multiple items (of the same Grimms or war priests and war in the temple of Aman), but there is also simple - each thing has its own number range and not a value in the same range.
WELL, I hope my version of the drop rate of the things more or less comprehensible.

E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 13.03.20

Is more or less clear (but sad...) probability Theory ruthless as the world of dark souls. And it is possible somewhere to swap items with other players to agree in a sense. I like those on the forum not seen. You may not know something.

G
Gold-man 13.03.20

Elena Dflbvjdyf
On the Russian wiki has the spec. themes exchange which is done like this. But here, it is possible to create, that will be the theme :)
I think there are people who also need something, will respond.

A
AT_Sagor 13.03.20

Since I had the question of the exchange and may be more similar issues. I just for the occasion and raised in his first comments to the question about the organization of the boards, but reviews and tips and have not received no any. The very same question is still relevant.
P. S. the same question from my first comment to the topic about the heavenly blessings that relevant.