3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 13.03.20 11:38 pm

Closing torrent trackers

---
161 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

MunchkiN 616
and then for the actual freedom of information, I mean that there shouldn't be censorship and what is forbidden knowledge and propaganda.
I agree, censorship should be in everyone's head. If we talk about the children, the parents - that censorship, the other is not necessary. The parents themselves are obliged to observe the interests of the child.

meagarry
At this stage of development of society is the most progressive system, so don't know where you found the contradiction?
Because of the Internet. Here's another physics, and other principles of exchange of goods ) Any goods it is actually the character set is copied it is very easy and simple, it is necessary to consider capitalism.

Can show, to put on the torrent, copy it, go live - no.
The air there is no access of course, but to put on the tracker and to give all interested persons can. The fact that it would be illegal, does not matter, as such a law is wrong: it violates my right to free exchange of information. While money is not involved, no problem. The real problem from the attempts of the capitalists with their profit potential which has been lost in the result of the download (and the number of downloads = amount damage, lol). And now prove that a million users WOULD buy the product if it was impossible to get it for free? ))

An intellectual work is intellectual property. Thus, if you do not protect intellectual property rights(i.e., to devalue it), the value of intellectual work will become equal to 0. Goodbye development and creation of technology.
You are absolutely right. But not for the Internet 8) I'm Sorry, here's another physics, different principles. Here you are, say, an artist and painted a picture, the price of which is 10000 $. And what we find on the Internet? I can copy a picture of the same quality (visually clean 100% similarity) and give it to everyone for free. In the end what we have? We, or rather to the artist raises the reality of the Internet environment, where everything is a little different (how many times can I say it? )) than in real life, in the physical world, where there is one picture, the original...

Everyone has their own morality
A typical opinion. I have a different. Everyone has their own level of morality, morality...

someone thinks it's fair to kill her abuser... And someone who absolutely does not consider it immoral to run around outside naked...
And instead conclude that everyone has their own level of morality/immorality, you came to the conclusion that morality as such not at all? ))) Well, well. Denial is SO easy... I Have a fundamentally different view of the world, forgive me. Morality is absolute.
Chaos will not come, will be a little different: the immoral will gather in their groups and will Rob and kill more adequate and morally create a group. And Order, good must overcome evil (thugs, muggers and other that are guided by the principles of survival of the fittest and so on). Chaos can only be in the beginning, if you repeal all laws. In a year or two the people will create their own laws, is divided into adequate and immoral. The second will join all who are in a rush to assign someone else, and most do nothing, is the bottom, the biodegradable waste, a dead-end branch of development of a society of intelligent beings, speaking in a broader sense.

nikita2112
people will stop buying content. Why buy when you can download for free?
Because the Internet-the reality is actually communism. The one that did not come in the real world ) I mean, Yes, the problem for business in some areas - there. This is something that can be digitized and easy to copy. Movies, books, apps, games, music - what do the above? Creativity. It is creativity, spiritual food, so to speak. The solution to the dilemma outrageously simple ) Creativity - free of charge to everyone everywhere. Salary - creators of the state budget, i.e. from taxes of companies. E-Le-men-tare 8)

Comrade meagarry, here's a solution that would triple both sides. If you offer this solution, and the capitalists refuse, will be immediately evident what was happening: the creators (or rather the owners of the Aut.rights) those still freaks. Fortunately, not all, I'm sure not all. Many creators agree with this decision. In summary: for the work already paid for the entire society. Well, as far as it is contrary to capitalism? Perhaps it is contrary to the only individual greedy bastards )

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
I already wrote the why tyrant communism is not really.
essence in General is that such communism stands on the shoulders of capitalism and almost entirely dependent on artifacts produced by capitalism from the outside. although communism needs to use external resources such as oil, thermal energy to provide the society with all its necessary all products are created by society is a consequence of his creativity and labor. then the existence of communism is reduced to the distribution and some minor processing work and creativity of another civilization, capitalist.
if the capitalist civilization is something going on and she no longer develops the values and artifacts of the Internet Communist society comes to the crisis, the degradation to the upper Paleolithic.
so it's correct to not call it communism and parasitism.

i
iKapusha 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
I agree with your phrase pirates - those who make money on someone else's work, and the one who steals from the rich and gives to the poor is Robin hood, is a substitution of concepts, when I need the money for an e-book of Pushkin, I ofigel!, Pushkin is my national heritage, to whom you will send my money?? Pushkin?

n
nikita2112 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
You ignored most of the written, why it was taken out of context, a rhetorical question that does not need to be answered, and answered him some nonsense. Content creation aimed at making a profit. This is no art. It's the product. If the goods are not buying it stop producing.

m
meagarry 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
as if illegally, does not matter, since such a law wrong
Oh Yes, the whole world lives according to these laws, but you're crawling and say, you are living wrong! I gonna tell how to live!! don't be ridiculous)
the right to free exchange of information
now read carefully what's written in the Constitution:
Everyone has the right freely to seek, receive, transmit, produce and disseminate information by any legal way.
But you apparently missed the word legal because you're not interested, right?) And you see only what you want.
Well, I'm not a lawyer, but as far as I can tell, the film itself is not information. Your knowledge of the film are, and the film - like as not.
The real problem from the attempts of the capitalists with their profit potential
The real problem uzorov that they don't understand that content (in this case film) does not belong to them. And they can't do someone else's thing that they want. YOU do not understand this.

And instead conclude that everyone has their own level of morality/immorality, you came to the conclusion that morality as such not at all?
Do you even read what I wrote? I wrote:
Everyone has their own morality, their common sense and their own justice
where there I wrote that there is no morality? are you talking about??
Morality is absolute.
How can it be absolute?? Morality - this is something very abstract. This is some ideas of the society about good and evil, good and good... It is very very vague! Different companies, different people, different ideas. So I think that copying movies is not good. And do you think that is good. Already a different view. You are too categorical. And there are so many fragile things, standing on the brink of good and bad...
And then you wrote such nonsense about immoral groups, I even read there was. But I have a question: may I ask your age and education? If not a secret, of course.

A

MunchkiN 616
essence in General is that such communism stands on the shoulders of capitalism and almost entirely dependent on artifacts produced by capitalism from the outside
Can't see it, I see addiction. Justify.

nikita2112
Content creation aimed at making a profit. This is no art. It's the product.
From the point of view of capitalism. Actually it is both.

If the goods are not buying it stop producing.
If you do not allocate money too. Not everything applies. If you're an artist and make paintings, you're still always going to do, including when you suddenly stop paying for it. The true Creator is always busy love, just capitalism when it can this make good money, and under capitalism money is everything, then there is no sense to abandon the earnings...
A solution that would suit everyone, I gave in the previous message. There is no other solution. The Internet is forcing capitalism to look for new ways, but capitalism stubbornly resists. It clearly proves the inferiority of the capitalist model for the virtual environment.

meagarry
Oh Yes, the whole world lives according to these laws, but you're crawling and say, you are living wrong! I gonna tell how to live!! don't be ridiculous)
If you pass a law that prohibits walking in a public place in glasses and headgear, and in the summer the obligation to go naked, you will follow this law?
If you pass a law requiring everyone to put in your home CCTV camera for the security services, to implant him a chip and has at least one hamburger a day, drinking this Cola will follow this law?

But you apparently missed the word legal because you're not interested, right?)
Yeah, not interested. Reference to the Constitution - another collection of General provisions, written by man. Common sense and morality stand above all this.

the film itself is not information. Your knowledge of the film are, and the film - like as not.
Everything is information, including this message )

The real problem uzorov that they don't understand that content (in this case film) does not belong to them. And they can't do someone else's thing that they want. YOU do not understand this.
You don't understand, and I understand everything perfectly )
Once more: use the product that I purchased, not to assign the content to yourself, not to resell. Problems?

where there I wrote that there is no morality? are you talking about??
As it seemed that you bring morality to the subjective level (everyone has their own morality), that is, morality is not objective, there is no higher morality, no spirituality and soul. So? Because I completely disagree, I have a fundamentally different position: morality is absolute. That is in no position to argue, are two different bases of ideology. That is to say, informed you ) This is so you better understand my position on a number of things, particularly in the discussion of the rights and freedoms of the individual.

some ideas of the society about good and evil, good and good...
When you see some thing, something bad, such as when a man beats a child, you (if of course) inside the feeling that this is wrong and he needs to be stopped. Not because society dictates so, but it's just something inside of you tells. This is the true morality. False morality it is precisely those provisions that society writes the laws. True morality is always inside the person, but Yes, it requires a disclaimer: not at all. Because bad people exist, they have a distortion of concepts, they are enemies of society and are harmful to society. All kinds of criminals, including murderers, maniacs, muggers and thieves, crooks. This contingent of men with low morale, it is biodegradable waste and parasites, they are not needed, they hinder stability and sense of safety of residents. Besides criminals, there is another contingent: people with mental disabilities (which is a madhouse hold), this does not apply to questions of morality (they're sick, they have no such concepts, they need to be treated, isolated from society).

So I think that copying movies is not good. And do you think that is good. Already a different view. You are too categorical. And there are so many fragile things, standing on the brink of good and evil...
False judgment about me. But nice try, appreciate )) Because I do not believe that is good - kopirnut kintz, no. In my opinion, the question is even outside the framework of the good/bad, it's just the usual neutral effect. I will take a magazine with games themes, leaned against the window the old-fashioned, on top of a piece of A4 paper and draw a pencil of the character from the game ) Then cut out with scissors, and now I have a picture. Either scan the log and receive a quality picture. Both are essentially almost the same, and I didn't experience any pangs of conscience - a clear conscience, because the action is copy - neutral. It is not neutral only in the mind of individual capitalists that decided there is something written in the law, I sneezed on these greedy creatures PFF ) Conductive they are, I will indicate what I can do with the product and what is not, yeah, already... well, well...

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
so like I substantiated in detail
cap company producing values is people. tyrant society of Communists of the distribution of values is the same people.
individuals of the same one species all individuals of the same species and the needs of the culture and so forth they are the same. the first can exist second. the second without the first isn't. if unable to pirate almost nothing to distribute it on torrents.
of course there are the altruists who can develop and distribute something for free but they are few and as a commercial project it as pravelo loses. the Communist approach when the society is developing such a game in this process involved many people and each one contributes a small possible contribution - not that I saw anyway on to the original idea not related to anything commercial. there are kickstarter and other jobstarter but it is a little about another. there is enough concrete interest in something and in getting investors for something in particular.

now why exactly are parasites? (a parasite is one who lives at the expense of the owner and cause him any harm. a smart host usually parasites trying to get rid of and even spends the money and carries the burdens) theoretical nourishing profitable money absorb or something voschem block this one. excrement clog and negative aura of the product create this two. enough to go to the RV forums very interesting trend - while the game is not broken like all good regarding nothing concrete and as soon as cracked immediately raised some stink and optimization from the bad is getting not run on my laptop. so the negative impact of specific potential buyer in contrary product is also present.

G
GTAman 13.03.20

meagarry
So I think that copying movies is not good.
And all the rest? Movies, by the way, collect the loot, in theaters and have a great pay off. Then copying the film, which comes out on discs or in digital form, users do not take away the authors have already earned millions. So what else do you need? It does not follow that the producers of media content should have the possibility of unlimited enrichment. And how much money goes to the owners, who themselves produce nothing...

m
meagarry 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
If you pass a law that prohibits walking in a public place in glasses and headgear, and in the summer the obligation to go naked
When you accept, then we'll talk. And yet - an example of an absurd law in the Studio. Otherwise, it is empty chatter.
Yeah, not interested. Reference to the Constitution - another collection of General provisions
But, nevertheless, the right on free information exchange you refer!! That's the twist!! What hypocrisy))
Common sense and morality stand above all this.
You did not understand that common sense and morality at all different? To do this, the laws are written in order to bring the behavior of the society (including morality) to a common denominator. Rules of conduct (laws) must be - otherwise chaos. But the rules acceptable to all is impossible in principle, because everyone is different. You must understand it already. Otherwise, talk to you then for not see...

Veenine
And all the rest?
What is everything else? Money? Passport? The letters in the alphabet? Lectures students? Books? A message on the forum? Stupid question without specifics, which have no relation to the subject. Was a particular example of piracy - movies, an example of which was discussed. What a stupid habit to tear sentences out of context...

G
GTAman 13.03.20

meagarry
Stupid question without specifics, which have no relation to the subject.
What a stupid habit to tear sentences out of context...
It is not necessary to play the fool, from the context of the discussion it is clear that we are on the other types of media content. Don't ask now, what is media content.

Mayamenstate
Just the power in Russia wrung too high a price to pay to be normal
We should demand a discount for regular customers :)

m
meagarry 13.03.20

Veenine
It is not necessary to play the fool, from the context of the discussion it is clear that we are on the other types of media content
You first turned it on, pulling the phrase out of context and trying to something to cling! There is a discussion of piracy in General, on a particular example - the movie. I write that piracy of the film in particular is bad. You have a little bit of logic? Then what is my attitude to everything else piracy? And what's the point of carrying your question, except trolling, or pull a phrase and try dokapatsya? Honestly.

Mayamenstate
Just if you don't watch TV - don't live someone else's life, then his life will not appear. Nothing will change, as all these restrictions on everything.
Fasten with heavy substances...

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.20

Mayamenstate
I do not see differences of pitch in my thoughts on the subject of arguments with your example.
in today's Internet piracy at the level of a simple user there is the following idea - I have a collection of movies and games, music and so forth. have the other person also has a similar collection, etc. if we add all our content together and make them mutually available we can create informational environment for exchange of values and collection of missing items. all members of this community will benefit and prosperity. approximately the same under free exchange probably understands A. Soldier of Light
there is another level of pitch being where it is supposed natural rent exchange and just rent. and other methods of profit extraction and benefits from the content.
when I was in school, for example, often was this exchange of games. will swap for a month you tell me I бг2 those GTA3 and so forth. it also had all sorts of local school huckster that gave the game or for the money or had access to the Internet and can write discs as well for the money.
here's just a little more different piracy from the latent to the active consumerism of filibustering.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.20

Mayamenstate
while I was in school I couple the change of power in Russia is not particularly noticed

A

meagarry
When you accept, then we'll talk. And yet - an example of an absurd law in the Studio. Otherwise, it is empty chatter.
I thought you'd understand. But no, not caught. It was a hint of Common Sense (my best weapon in the dispute). Laws are laws, but life makes its own adjustments. The dumber the act, the more likely that it will not enforce.
In favor of the laws, I can say that overall they are adequate. In General... how else? Stupid laws - individual exception, an isolated case.

the right on free information exchange you refer!!
You do not understand ) This right follows from the Common Sense (CS). If it is somewhere else written - good. I refer to the AP. In a dispute about the torrent trackers, first of all. On PV tracker I wrote a lot about it, saw all the arguments from users that defended the author's right =) You're not the first and not the only one )

rules acceptable to all is impossible in principle, because everyone is different. You must understand it already. Otherwise, talk to you then for not see...
Yeah, right. Do you think morality is subjective and ZS, and I - the objective and absolute, already explained this point. So Yes, this makes no sense to argue )) When the opponents on any question of different Bases (base) Worldview, the argument is devoid of end and meaning. According to the AP, I have the right to share with who you want and what you want, and no caperata the dog not the boss of me with your pushed through the state Duma by the laws (prohibitions). You think otherwise, so be it. Now the question is: who in the Internet: who will support you or me? 8) I don't mind laws, to clarify, I am against separately taken stupid laws, running counter to the AP. Too, understand me. Laws are needed, Yes, there is nothing to argue about.

Mayamenstate
Watching TV, only those who have no life, and who has his own life, he is watching TV and computer games not playing.
Millions of family men in the world that have children and a normal job, but sometimes I like to play, you will not agree 8)

when I was in University and was just in shock from what my classmates and fellow students when exchanging videotapes, then took over the rental of each 10 rubles. Student friendship, called.
When we have a new videotape, we watched the entire family, had friends, and nobody thought of complaining, why are we showing the movie to everyone, whereas I bought only for myself ) Also, when I recorded movies from TV (was the time) on cassette, nobody told me it's bad, it's a violation. Say this, and you'll look like an idiot )) a Conscience was and remains calm. Stupid laws not interesting to me.

MunchkiN 616
when I was in school, for example, often was this exchange of games. will swap for a month you tell me I бг2 those GTA3 and so forth.
It is, was ) And not their damn business what we do with the purchased goods. Who want to and give.

m
meagarry 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
This right follows from Common Sense
fly to the moon and live in common, at least on the patient. but while you are in any country, you are obliged to comply with the laws (moreover, you really observe - at least the ones that are punished) in the country. You know, the forum you d'artagnan, living by its laws, but if you begin to plant for the piracy, you stop this thing like a Champ and spit on their principles and common sense. So it is not necessary here to treat anybody.
I'm not against the laws, to clarify, I am against separately taken stupid laws, running counter to the AP
The dumber the act, the more likely that it will not enforce.
Yes, you already give an example of absurd laws finally, to all the population said Yes, this law is absurd! What are you saying? So there are no such laws, will not and can not be! Because the laws are written by people - citizens, too.
But if the anti-piracy law you think is absurd and running counter to common sense, then answer me one simple question, why your common sense common my or any other person who believes the law is correct?

E
EvgenTUZ 13.03.20

because the people at cal don't see and shake all torrent. so close. taslk they don't understand that first you need to make content available and that would meet the requirements!
I would love to buy licenses, but if the price was adequate! 2K per game, at a salary of 15K kick it... also, if the product matched the price, too, would buy a litsuhu. and then give 2K for some fuckin ' Dildo, which is a few hours pass and the next day forget about what was playing. and I was very annoyed that I buy a license and I have 100500 of russifiers her to look, 100500 DLS for the price of the game to buy. and this at a time when I can download the Repack and immediately enjoy the game without problems... they would not the torrents closed, and would make laws for rights holders that they would garbage is not riveting, that it would be useful, and to close the torrents is insanity

A

you dropped the case like a lamb and spit on their principles.
And who are you to write for me? 8) the Principles are inviolable, otherwise it is not principles, and show-off. Really principled people are not so much.
Not, if the restrictions will be, I will bypass, how to bypass lock users from Russia, to get on the favorite trackers.

living by its laws
You read carefully or not? All the time missing something. I repeat:
I'm not against the laws, to clarify, I am against separately taken stupid laws, running counter to the AP. Too, understand me. Laws are needed, Yes, there is nothing to argue about.
All clear now? Written in Russian =)

Example? The law in Russia from August 1, 2013. More popularly known as the anti-piracy law. It started with a black list of Roskomnadzor, and the closure of sites and trackers.

m
meagarry 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Not, if the restrictions will be, I will bypass, how to bypass lock users from Russia, to get on the favorite trackers.
don't be ridiculous, he's a lock to be around)) so I do not mean lock, I mean that if you start criminal prosecution for the use of the trackers(and this is quite possible in the foreseeable future)...

Example? The law in Russia from August 1, 2013. More popularly known as the anti-piracy law
Ie this law with your point of view goes against common sense? But I do believe that it is entirely logical. Why your common sense better/more correct my common sense?

K
KAPRAL27 13.03.20

How I download from torrents and I'll swing. I put on all our laws and those who takes them. Be impudent, will go in the top the Internet.

A

meagarry
don't be ridiculous, he's a lock to be around)) so I do not mean lock, I mean that if you start criminal prosecution for the use of the trackers(and this is quite possible in the foreseeable future)...
You really don't know what's going on in the world? Lock bypass everywhere, including the US and China, not only in Russia.

Why your common sense better/more correct my common sense?
What makes you think that I think? I would like to care ) I explained my position entirely.

KAPRAL27
Correct to say, ignore stupid laws!