3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 13.03.20 11:38 pm

Closing torrent trackers

---
161 Comments
Sort by:
g
goodmanst 13.03.20

...Recently Molodensky city court ruled... for all living on planet Earth and prohibiting to do two consecutive blinking one eye ... those who blink with both eyes simultaneously will be punished according to the law of treason... ))) Korce, what the fuck laws are not the entire POPULATION NATIONALLY, but a gang of greedy money monsters secret?

z
zdrastE 13.03.20

goodmanst wrote:
Korce, what the fuck laws are not the entire POPULATION NATIONALLY, but a gang of greedy money monsters secret?
MP (from lat. deputatus — sent) is a person chosen by a group of citizens to the authorities (usually referring to legislative/representative government)...
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%82
Spoilerville Ochi scho kupuvali - now GTA Hoch paviloste.

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

Hello
Bachili Ochi scho kupuvali - now GTA Hoch paviloste.
Well said but I did not understand the translator is necessary to translate per language Chinese sample

W
Wing42 13.03.20

goodmanst wrote:
Korce, what the fuck laws are not the entire POPULATION NATIONALLY, but a gang of greedy money monsters secret?
Approximately for the same reasons the natives would not build a nuclear weapon.

M
Mag Otshelnik 13.03.20

Closing torrent trackers
Lol.

L
LuNature 13.03.20

in China use Kaspersky VPN free traffic 200-300MB for download file .torrent

d
djumba34 13.03.20

That's all garbage...
To stop conditional pyanstvo impossible, there will always be options... on the network a lot of tips how to get around bans, VPN and all.
Browse on https://geekhacker.ru seen good ITAM.. Suitable not only for trackers, but also blocks social networks...

r
rPeBoJL 13.03.20

don't go there virus! so we have the sysadmin is dead!

K
Konrad Marburg 13.03.20

Unless you start doing content and its will pirates do not understand

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

Conrad Marburg
Of course, the capitalist logic is clear well, when you're a capitalist ^_^
There's someone offends believers how to understand the degree of insult the believer? Only if you yourself are a believer, how else! )) Sometimes, however, takes us back to the point of absurdity...
I think content should be free for all. Incarnates the idea is simple: all creators get money from the state budget, and the budget, as you know, with taxes being added. That is, for all it would be was initially paid by all equally. And Yes, it is a compromise. Its drawback: will not work in private shops to make the millions of fat ^_^ But there will be good things to produce, for the state ranking of creators to get them to work as expected. No slag.

K
Konrad Marburg 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Firstly it is not capitalism. Just the desire to have your work appreciated. I personally don't work for free. And when my salary decreases, I go to investigate.
In the second. In your sentence about the state is the nuance. Here I shooters and online games are not interested. Why do my taxes I have to support what I'm not interested.
And in the third. If you do something interesting, it would be reasonable to support the ruble of developers. Just to in the future, things even out. Why pirate shit? Interesting - buy. Not interested - ignore them. Logical? Logical. And most importantly it's human. Here is a recent divinity to take. Fans wanted, they bought. A million copies already sold. Now go to tracker and look at the number of downloads? Who are all these people? Clear pepper, a publisher considers lost profits. Here is capitalism. The trouble is that people pirate what they are not interested. After all, for free too! And if the number of downloads would be minimal? Publishers would look and understand that their stool even on the tracker no one rested.

W
Wing42 13.03.20

Conrad Marburg wrote:
Why do my taxes I have to support what I'm not interested.
Because it's not for you to decide, obviously. You, like everyone else, just or given" the government to you don zabanili for a while. And where the government spends your money: on OK, gameplay or even on a regular improvement donation system - it's his business, not yours.
Conrad Marburg wrote:
The trouble is that people pirate what they are not interested. After all, for free too! And if the number of downloads would be minimal? Publishers would look and understand that their stool even on the tracker no one rested.
Look, not all people on the planet or even some mediums Indigo children, who beforehand have not tried a product of the gaming industry, you know that they are not interested and anyway he project - shit.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 13.03.20

Wing42
it's his business, not yours WHAT? I pay my taxes, and it's none of my business. Holy shit! Seriously, someone who is, the state servants of the people, or the people the servant of the state. Then, receives this TRIBUTE. OK, I'm working informally. Probably, there are the same individuals sit and just think. So it is understandable why such a decline in everything.
They are required to report and to ask consent FROM US where to spend. There is no government money is taxpayers ' money.

W
Wing42 13.03.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Seriously, someone who is, the state servants of the people, or the people the servant of the state.
The state serves itself.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Then, receives this TRIBUTE.
Yes, it was a tribute. Or do you think that if not for the threat of criminal liability, someone would voluntarily give part of your hard-earned money?
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
They are required to report and to ask consent FROM US where to spend. There is no government money is taxpayers ' money.
It is regulated by any applicable regulatory legal act, or such a conclusion stems only from man's desire to be meaningful? If for this case there is no law, then and report to you no one SHOULD not have to.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 13.03.20

Wing42
The state is myself. - About how. WELL, let him GO, and exists without me. To pay for the salaries of unnecessary, incompetent, and themselves obliged, I don't have. Here and Chudnenko. I not rested, and they me. Have the right to leave from payment of taxes. We don't need each other.
Citymotorsport of the state to the citizens through a system of guarantees, which include: 1) the government's responsibility to representative bodies; 2) disciplinary, civil and criminal responsibility of officials for violation of the rights and freedoms of citizens; 3) the procedure of impeachment and other Forms of control over execution of obligations of the state structures is the referendum, the reports of deputies before voters etc
I will continue to work in the gray and avoid paying.

W
Wing42 13.03.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
The responsibility of the state...
And now give an example of the working of the law. I think you know very well what to find how the law in Russia is as difficult as to find a virgin among prostitutes. And so you're personally in front of him can't hold the government accountable. It may be, gives you the right, as seen from the law (if that's even the law, because neither his numbers nor any details I in this text have found), but didn't give you fine sound and a functioning mechanism for this. In the end, the citizen, as usual, remained full of ambition with nothing.

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I will continue to work in the gray and avoid paying.
The left sock on the right hand - certainly, rebel.

K
Konrad Marburg 13.03.20

Wing42
Now games stream almost completely before they are released. Plus there is a refund. And this way is more indicative of the publisher. Now imagine you did shit, sold. Consider this money and then herak you on the shoulder, and behind the crowd demanding the return of money. Kick it as it will show publishers that shit nobody wants. Now, publishers only see the loss of profit from thousands downloaded
And the most important thing. How many people after a torrent go and buy? If we have such a mentality. Why pay when you can steal. And fuck the consequences

K
Konrad Marburg 13.03.20

As always. The idea was good, and the people are all distorted and crap. I mean the state. Only I am amazed. What do you want from the government, given that there sit the same as you. Put every Russian to the control position of the highest paying and most of you will begin to take bribes. Every nation deserves its rulers. And in Russia, they steal everything. There is money there is no money. It does not matter. And if you don't steal on you will look askance. And all of this means. He suffered. I even gaytsy do not give bribes and pay according to the law. Harder Yes. But honestly. As they say you should start with yourself. But it's the lyrics.
With games easier. Like - buy. No - pass on. Living in the 21st century information though ass chew. In an extreme case - a slap in the face to the publisher in the form of a refund.

W
Wing42 13.03.20

Conrad Marburg
You know, after the whole rigamarole with the refund (which you, of course, to return one desire is not lit), after stretching a game for a few paid DLC, after the introduction of donation in SINGPAORE can only say the following: fuck buying games. To hell with greedy developers, savvy publishers and corrupt reviewers (take for example the recently released Odyssey Mario - some reviewers it in the corner next to the icon of Jesus placed already).

K
Konrad Marburg 13.03.20

And not paying taxes, you are essentially a parasite. Minus pension. Suddenly you will live up to it? And this can be. And work no longer can. I had a neighbor like this. Grandmother lived in the neighborhood for handouts