3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 24.09.19 01:28 pm

Bar \"Nuka-Cola\" (to me) v2 (Fallout 4)

Fallout 4 has been announced, the release is expected in November. Meanwhile, I
decided it was wrong to leave this game without talk, in this and washed down the bar.

Service system Ox-TEC *Mr-Assistant*
Bartender> Cule_R_uliT

Drink:
Nuka-Cola
Nuka-rum (original Pirate)
Purified water
Whiskey
Moonshine

Food:
Poison
Kebab
Steak
Chowder

Drugs:
Screw
Buffet
Mentati

186 Comments
Sort by:
C
Comment 24.09.19

badaho
Gul — 000d39ea
Giant — 000bb7dd
Rat — 0001846d7
The death claw ff0009a7
Sint (robot) — ff000aa2
And what team don't know, look in the cheats...

D
DemonTwR 24.09.19

I'm Here right now to Finish and pass a little in Shock ... Well, from Cho the authors of 4 Follica or crisis Fantasy or some wheels , powders , herbs they consume .
You Steal Son Then it turns out that the son is 60 Years , he confesses to you That was Aware that gopar Kellogg wanted to kill you then Makes you the Director is just ....

b
badaho 24.09.19

Comment
spawn or player.placeatme and your code :)

D
DemonTwR 24.09.19

By the way, I here Here that Thought, well, to make GG as Putin's real Not enough fashion with Islamic Terrorists )))

C
Counsellor 24.09.19

banana86
Different burzhuiny say near the southern border of. maps without screenshots, maybe fantasize. Not found yet. [drink]

s
sasha830s 24.09.19

Exelero_Rus
X-01
console command: player.additem ID 1 (ID is the eight-digit number)

00154AC3 X-01 Left Hand
00154AC4 X-01 Right Hand
00154AC5 X-01 Helmet
00154AC7 X-01 Right foot
00154AC6 X-01 Left foot
00154AC8 X-01 part of the chest

s
sergigno 24.09.19

people calm my curiosity! I've seen gameplay where the person playing a Persian 200го level, where all the enemies were like red color, I have 40go and I have them sometimes... is It really? and generally you can fill 200y for a single campaign, or is it the type of ng+ like the Witcher?

D
DemonTwR 24.09.19

sergigno
Well, I Personally 51 Ur podzial Institute the Brotherhood of Steel Gave me the Title of Guardian )))
Found refuge 81 , So I think 200 Really

I
IMMORTALx 24.09.19

Siberian sued by the creators of Fallout 4 for the destroyed family
http://news.ngs.ru/more/2334183/

interestingly, in витчере3 this happened? )))

C
CBOJIOTA 24.09.19

Yesterday just started to play and don't know how the limb to treat? And the moles legs eaten...and half strip HP red, then not restored.

s
steurug 24.09.19

CBOJIOTA
Red KHP treat Andradina, then a stimulant legs grow

C
CBOJIOTA 24.09.19

steurug
okay, thank you!

v
vault-maks 24.09.19

Pacany!I'm in trouble,the main quest is a molecular level point.Completing BS all normas was now,for the Minutemen,voila!
I made the platform all the shit,spent all his Affairs,and he stupidly does not count!And when it counted and I pobazarit with sturgeon ,Ala run,stupidly stood in the teleport and shit!Screenshots

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.09.19

...stupidly stood in the teleport and shit!
Praiseworthy criticism...
Council. Don't wait and get your hands on the minigun and .....revenge, revenge is cruel!!! Heh, heh...

B
Booock 24.09.19

IMMORTALxинтересно in витчере3 this happened? )))
No, there are white mages on the forums handing out contacts and getting fat))))

Y
Yurgens 24.09.19

Nagorelo, belieing! Why, why so? The Arbor always - the merchant - the poor, women, dirty pig, quests - go, kill, fetch, build, defend!! And it would be something to build! To remove all this crap and play the 7 - 10 hours... no One is attacking - generator for the star, everybody dies - restore! The trash machine is not recycled - what bin? What's this for? If FAIR play - gender-of-month stuff to collect it! the same to cut it! Where the fuck is the editor? Doing? And created this crap with TESS? Or, as always, relied on modders - They do! And we paid DLC they'll give! In short - weak, not very playable, story - captures only novelty - F4! Will finish the mission and you will forget how lost hope. Fol3 - much better this flaws! All! You can kick - if not Mosk!

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.09.19

Ugda
You can kick - if not Mosk!
Buzzz! This kick in the head. All, you do not have Mosca too!
Whack!!! It's a kick in )I(PP! Classic.
Dinning!!! This is ringing your bells. A knife of wiiiiin!!! Say good-bye to his bells...
Bang-Bang-bangity Bang!!! Veselukha...
Dude, you yourself allowed, or anything personal....

Hey guys! The bar fight incident, who silushku heroic nowhere to go...

C
Counsellor 24.09.19

Vanya Rygalov
Opachki!
Comrade Mirror:
Is love?
GG:
- [sarcasm]
*gold-plated lighter in his fist and to the right lower jaw Ugda while recovering from a kick - smack*
- Which mission will you finish? Why? What's the mission, what novelty they capture you?! Rob, kill, multiply the geese!
..baby him dirty

Y
Yurgens 24.09.19

Vanya Rygalov
It took 2 weeks! By the way, happy new year! The last phrase I you have -- Check for lice is not passed! (Intercepting his feet, Lightning-fast Flick Knife (you found it?) in the stomach and the throat.) The corpse in the direction... Yet!

Y
Yurgens 24.09.19

Counsellor
Well, interesting for BS!
As in life and in the game - Pigs, unlike you - don't use;)