3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 24.09.19 01:28 pm

Bar \"Nuka-Cola\" (to me) v2 (Fallout 4)

Fallout 4 has been announced, the release is expected in November. Meanwhile, I
decided it was wrong to leave this game without talk, in this and washed down the bar.

Service system Ox-TEC *Mr-Assistant*
Bartender> Cule_R_uliT

Drink:
Nuka-Cola
Nuka-rum (original Pirate)
Purified water
Whiskey
Moonshine

Food:
Poison
Kebab
Steak
Chowder

Drugs:
Screw
Buffet
Mentati

186 Comments
Sort by:
u
unevenrm 24.09.19

Not our Foul, but can get high: lamb - b.line (andy votel mix) AWESOME SONG!!!!! And Gorecki... Volovskaya music from Mark Morgan - also ICE fucking, Inon Zur is good in dragon Age, but in the Foul hood.....
Trip-Hop and IDM with Ambient lives forever
I, of course, stupid ass: in my entryway, someone screwed up, and I sit, drinking beer and listening to trip-hop and old school jungle

s
sasha830s 24.09.19

hi all. the question arose: if you destroy the subway, the deacon will remain loyal? at the moment the maximum amount of loyalty. thank you.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 24.09.19

Lost the plot with the graphics, help to find?

D
Dr.Kostet 24.09.19

Can anyone tell me where there are squirrels, and why the game is not rabbits-mutants? The series began with the fall of 3, was NV. In NV had a lot of geckos, so the meat of these animals can bring the traders, but a squirrel??? And note, on draft much about brahmin (those are loaded to the ceiling with a flashlight) hanging carcasses of rabbits-mutants with glowing eyes (that's birds, not the squirrels). Observed this phenomenon for sober mods except SVVE not worth it. Where are they found? Maybe in the old Fallah were they?

S
Stoic 24.09.19

sasha830s
No.
Especially during the destruction of the subway, he'll be there.

W
Warchamont 24.09.19

P
Pepin3d 24.09.19

Dr. What does
on the island in addition to Far Harbor rabbits
you can call them rabbits if convenient
as the local bullies come across clothing trimmed squirrel skins, but the protein is not there

K
Kraicher 24.09.19

Andrew Placeboy wrote:
Tell me where to find captain's hat? I really need it!!!!
If not confused, to me it seems the old man gave (Far Harbor), Longfellow, and when I tumannik flunked (found in the radio signal). Or someone else, but in far Harbor. But like the man.
And still here. 6:46

D
Dr.Kostet 24.09.19

Can anyone tell me where in the Institute do synthetics female? In the Department of their production pipeline exclusively guys going. They can then modify a file in a dark room behind a narrow door?

K
Klinoko 24.09.19

Who will help to make the Rus voice acting?
Cons
A lot of text
All will be with your mouth closed
Translation 2-voice
Pros
Will play and understand what it
Example Russian TV)
Спойлерhttps://vk.com/video111882302_456239030
All for the benefit of people)

M
Messaline 24.09.19

Klinoko
voice with voice the Morpher? what finally fell from the oak

K
Klinoko 24.09.19

Jerusalem_96
Well, It was for example if you do not understand
To announce such projects like folaut need a lot of people

M
Messaline 24.09.19

Klinoko
you yourself wrote that the translation of the two-part

K
Klinoko 24.09.19

Jerusalem_96
And I don't see what's wrong? I would with this translation of the play would understand what are you talking about

M
Messaline 24.09.19

Klinoko
but the subtitles are for someone

K
Klinoko 24.09.19

Jerusalem_96
You apparently did not understand that to play the

M
Messaline 24.09.19

Klinoko
if this translation is not two-voice shit made by a student with a voice Morpher

K
Klinoko 24.09.19

Jerusalem_96
Well I played with such, I am not very it is important
But you're right with speech synthesis to make it awful, because they say looking for like-minded people who can also voice a character

K
Klinoko 24.09.19

And I don't understand after all this time, there are people who play and want Russian translations, why they do not unite and not be moved? Oh yeah, I forgot that every man for himself, no one does not care about your suggestions

D
Dr.Kostet 24.09.19

Where do you think sits DJ radio raiders? The program he leads is pretty cool. Only I the raiders have all plagued, and radio remained.