3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 24.09.19 01:28 pm

Bar \"Nuka-Cola\" (to me) v2 (Fallout 4)

Fallout 4 has been announced, the release is expected in November. Meanwhile, I
decided it was wrong to leave this game without talk, in this and washed down the bar.

Service system Ox-TEC *Mr-Assistant*
Bartender> Cule_R_uliT

Drink:
Nuka-Cola
Nuka-rum (original Pirate)
Purified water
Whiskey
Moonshine

Food:
Poison
Kebab
Steak
Chowder

Drugs:
Screw
Buffet
Mentati

186 Comments
Sort by:
v
vel800 24.09.19

qwazzaw
First, give the command move and specify location next to power armor (preferably behind it). When it comes to armor, there are two options:
- if the cursor mode of the action command, then send it to the armor (works best, for some reason, when on the leg armor point), and appears to Use a power armor. Choose it with the cursor. After a short pause, Kate wears the armor;
- if Kate is already close to the armor, then enter the dialogue mode (E) and press speak. One of four dialogue options will be"Use a power armor.

v
vel800 24.09.19

Exelero_Rus
Here - everything! Although using the console - much faster!
http://www.fallout4map.com/

v
vel800 24.09.19

All good health! Forced to seek help. Nadybal accidentally when performing tasks from the Subway to rescue Sinta on crashed plane in far Harbor. Lives there a super mutant Erickson who breeds dogs for sale. I bought Gracie (the name I liked), but it was a hound with a super mutant. I was with co-worker and I offered to send the dog in one of my settlements. I chose Castle, because this is the second Sanctuary after the largest settlement, but there I have a Dog lives. Back at the castle, and this strasidla arrive in the square and does not respond! Dog barks or whines - comments. I have built this Gracie is not a box but a whole house, put a dog bowl - no effect! Threw the meat brahmin - the same. Googled and read that these dogs are meant for protection of the community. So follow, like a Dog, she would not be? Maybe someone has this miracle and tell?

v
vel800 24.09.19

Yes, something just will not see in this wonderful world!
Spoiler
It turns out that nothing is impossible! Operators and Super mutants have conspired against me.
Spoiler
The conversations too interesting to happen!
Spoiler
And shopping convenient to fly by private transport!
Spoiler

W
W.F.G.S.S. 24.09.19

Guys, such question: chadsworth calls you by your name or what? I just recently started to paraproktit and the name of the character named Snake and now when chadsworth appeals to me he's Mr. snake.... Just before when I was playing with a different name, not that I noticed, so I decided to ask you. Can I think or Chatsworth can only tell you some nicknames?
upd: http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/mods/ozvuchennye_imena-882696/ found)))

C
CelkinPalets 24.09.19

For a couple of hours poking around with Nuka WorldCom, or rather, with the quest where you need a radio to listen to. IT does NOT WORK, can not understand anything. The Internet finds nothing on request FALLOUT 4 NOT WORKING RADIO CORES COLA, tell me some solution? As you can skip listening and start another point of this quest? Help, who can

C
CelkinPalets 24.09.19

and, all, problem solved. just found the location of the nuclei of the train and started the mission without listening to the radio

C
Chestir 24.09.19

Hello) decided to install and play again in the game. license steam. without additions) as when I finished the game not out yet they are) well, not about it speech) installed, go on the home screen, can't do anything, even the cursor is not... who was that? how to solve?

S
STALKER 2013 24.09.19

Question if there is folic litsuha what will happen if I put all the DLS in the form of piratok ?

v
vel800 24.09.19

I decided to write about the mysterious phenomenon that have arisen in the settlement Cottage on the shore. Immediately mentioned that any mods that are associated with either this location or nearby I have never had. Play long and after settling some vanilla settlements and several modified, has become boring. I put the mod the War of the Commonwealth, but at substitute (just above the light). Enemies become more and fun. For a very long time played in this mode, but with the growth of the level and it seemed not very complicated. Became a crazy. Enemies become a lot, but my settlers in General did, except one village - the Cottage on the shore. There is a permanent slaughter around the coast, on the road outside the convenience store towards the Hole Hugo and to the second passage in the rocks to the North. When I got there for the first time, after the transition to a new level War..., that impressed! After the battle the entire area around the settlement was literally strewn with corpses and caps. And the level of happiness in the settlement began to fall sharply. Appeared Seen the corpse in the settlement.... I launched Burn, baby, burn! and saw that the remains are burned to the horizon on all sides! Interested. Checked. It turned out that a workshop of this settlement is stable to holes Hugo on the South and on the way to the Salem witch Museum, not dostet to the Museum about 100 meters. Covers the entire coast in the East and to the psychiatric hospital Parsons - West. For the experiment, put a broadcasting tower near the road near the shop and built a settlement on the chip overpass in front of the lunatic asylum (opposite the Outpost of the arrow). Out perfectly postrelease ll territory hospitals and shooters Outpost. Began to settle in, but it turned out that the created (beds, food, water, etc.), although displayed in the statistics of the main settlement,but the settlers assigned to jobs on the overpass, dump out in the main settlement on the shore, although their places are involved. In short, security is active and a man there - no. No one. after some time, a bunch of shooters in this settlement on the viaduct. It is also interesting. How did they get there? Never before in the stump of this overpass never seen. And to defend that child settlement there was nobody there. It turns out that I built a settlement for the gunners. I decided lanterns to mark the entire area where it is possible to build. It's just something huge! But to build makes no sense. Would be that with the overpass. Here is neobychnoe business.
Screenshots.
Spoiler

t
toraleystripe 24.09.19

A gun ( or rather Gatling laser ) where to put you ?

v
vel800 24.09.19

toraleystripe
In his pocket, of course!

R
Rottan 24.09.19

STALKER 2013
Why do you want to put the DLS, if you can Repack download, with all DLS, which is configured and works fine.

S
Sheril 24.09.19

toraleystripe
and what kind of apparel at the HS?

t
toraleystripe 24.09.19

Cheryl
The dress is called : Rocket cores-girl is in the location of the nuke word in the galaxy cores , removed from the mannequin..

S
Sheril 24.09.19

toraleystripe
and, of course, I have it in a box somewhere lying unworn

the look very cool.

g
gost iz buduschego 24.09.19

guys , December 17, will have the opportunity to play folaut in the real world , prepare timpaki

L
LordMoroz 24.09.19

Really looking forward [Russian] the voice acting in Fallout 4
I hope it will be great!

V
Voin1 24.09.19

LordMoroz wrote:
Really looking forward [Russian] the voice acting in Fallout 4
I hope it will be great!
Russian voice acting is seldom great. Although in Skyrim's not bad. But hardly worth the wait. Yes and no, subtitles enough - this is a good way to brush up ingle.

P
Prodavec snov 24.09.19

Russian voice acting is not.