3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 13.03.20 11:48 pm

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3/X360)

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3,X360)

Rockstar announces fourth part of the arcade racing Midnight Club. The game is called Midnight Club: Los Angeles and its action, as the name implies, will unfold in the angelic the city of California. The release stated in the first quarter of 2008 on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

The development of the fourth part of this series is still the same Studio Rockstar San Diego, which in the past has glorified the Midnight Club as the first race in stritreysera setting and was surprised by the presence of motorcycles (which are in the same Need For Speed is not in sight). Although details about the project are not reported, a press release promises override genre racing and online in it. In addition, it is obvious that Los Angeles is brought before us only in the light of the night streets, as it was previously.

The graphics of the new game. While there is no one in-game screenshot, it should be assumed that MC: Los Angeles is used proprietary engine Rockstar RAGE that beats in the breast of Table Tennis and the soon to be released in the fall of GTA4.

Source
54 Comments
Sort by:
J
John-117 13.03.20

I played Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition at the same time similar to Most wanted and at the same time no, if you compare, I don't know which is better. In the 3rd part was miserable, the police could not catch only interfere, so in LA it should be modified or removed altogether. But there were different ability 1)area - slow down time, very comfortable on a sports bike and a sports car can flip 2) hum - pushes all the cars ahead of me (music car and chopper) 3) containment - buses, trucks, cars all flies away from you.
And what sort of flights as compared to MW where shown on the side as a flying machine is nothing, the earth and sky.
So we will wait for Midnight Club: Los Angeles. first movies like no?

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

While there is no information, but wait, from R* will not rust.

A
ArteminEm 13.03.20

Cool!
worth the wait! apparently...

k
kahnv 13.03.20

3 part I liked, but 2nd not really, although I played on PC. IMHO, the NSF rests.

D
Dan4MerC 13.03.20

I think gemier will not mind
I'm a gamer and will play MC: LA on the PS3

J
John-117 13.03.20

People, the trailer appeared 20 MB in normal quality, not disappointing at all!!!!
PS right now he's pumping.

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

I have already downloaded SUPER video and first screens, waiting for all game ! NSF does not bends !

J
John-117 13.03.20

screenshots from the game or what? or from the movie? if the game give link. Yes, the NSF is next to no cost!

[
[666] MaxXx 13.03.20

2John-117
Yes, the NSF is next to no cost!

Well, I think it's worth it!

D
Dan4MerC 13.03.20

In the new midnite graphics on the procedure simpler than in the same NSF's
ПГР4 would kill the NFS and midnight, and chic finish will make GT5

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

GT5 R burner - I hate Sims.
Pro Street will koldichevo boring game (IMHO)
ПГР4 yeah lol but it's not street racing in the usual sense of the word. It is just a splendid game.
And midnight is bezbashennaya street racing.

D
Dan4MerC 13.03.20

Right now I'm talking about graphics, not about genres гов0рил

J
John-117 13.03.20

Dan, do not boil, but agree with you, so the graph itself.
And Red agree, the gameplay is super (in the 3rd part of the play), even on burnout looks like.

g
gamer23 13.03.20

Dan4MerC
the game has great car models, but when you consider that there's a whole city filled with traffic and all this according to the promises in 60FPS then Glavica to see cool. Thee in these games there is only the track, but not the whole city.
Although seldom for a variety of parametrov midnight order of magnitude inferior to competitors.

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

Based on the video in the game again there is no people :(.
I certainly understand that R* don't sink to the level of GTA, but it's time to realize what is on the other side of the curb. Next - gen, whatever !

J
John-117 13.03.20

and there the people were, only that people bring, if you have time to crush them (they bounce)

J
John-117 13.03.20

new pictures, really - shit :(, but anything new is not present.
http://pix.playground.ru/285935/6213/60217/
http://pix.playground.ru/285935/6213/60216/
http://pix.playground.ru/285935/6213/60215/
http://pix.playground.ru/285935/6213/60214/

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

Average screens. Race like a race. Need to wait for the demo.

L
Lehnon 13.03.20

Don't give a fuck at the screens. Normal. Remember the screenshots from NFS PS and in the end, the same canoe and with GT5 will be. The main thing that the gameplay is not ruined.

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

The gameplay in MS, just on the fan, not all fans of racing love it. That is, the game is focused as the racing, but the race itself, but rather the physics and behavior of the car on the track quite... not even arcade, and bezbashenny. That is, here, as in FlatOut, just unreal speed, jumping 50 - 70 meters without damage to the machine. Yes and physics - it is impossible to enter the 90 degree turn at a speed over 300 km per hour.