3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 13.03.20 11:48 pm

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3/X360)

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3,X360)

Rockstar announces fourth part of the arcade racing Midnight Club. The game is called Midnight Club: Los Angeles and its action, as the name implies, will unfold in the angelic the city of California. The release stated in the first quarter of 2008 on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

The development of the fourth part of this series is still the same Studio Rockstar San Diego, which in the past has glorified the Midnight Club as the first race in stritreysera setting and was surprised by the presence of motorcycles (which are in the same Need For Speed is not in sight). Although details about the project are not reported, a press release promises override genre racing and online in it. In addition, it is obvious that Los Angeles is brought before us only in the light of the night streets, as it was previously.

The graphics of the new game. While there is no one in-game screenshot, it should be assumed that MC: Los Angeles is used proprietary engine Rockstar RAGE that beats in the breast of Table Tennis and the soon to be released in the fall of GTA4.

Source
54 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegPP3 13.03.20

OO well...most..

exams bitch

J
John-117 13.03.20

let longer might be late I still burnout and PGR have to go.

J
John-117 13.03.20

9-12 September release date!

M
MasterJest666 13.03.20

http://www.salegame.ru/mag/115-midnight-club.html

Cool!!!

J
John-117 13.03.20

mcRiDER, you just found out?

M
MasterJest666 13.03.20

Yes, I heard, but I mean tuning and motorcycles, the view from the cockpit. If there is a lot of car, great tuning, good graphics and physics, you get candy.Cool on the Sky at night with the view from the cockpit rushing, and next motorcycle, you Bang it in the post, the meat at 250 km/h Damage would be cool.

U
Ukropchik 13.03.20

Cool game, better than the new NFS. Bought only Sedna, proshol racing 15. Yet the NRA.

S
Sulfur 13.03.20

Super game! one of the favorites that I have (in my opinion) =)

U
Ukropchik 13.03.20

By the way if anyone has questions about the game zadavaite, I'll try to answer.

B
BLACK ANGEL WOLF 13.03.20

HEY GUYS ON PC IT WILL BE??????????????

U
Ukropchik 13.03.20

There will not be.

G
Grand Theft Aero 13.03.20

Also liked that in this game when a large speed bump,the camera in Burnout.

U
Ukropchik 13.03.20

And then your car starts to throw from side to side like a sausage.

V
Viktorpashuk 13.03.20

Have a question about the game I was told that it can play on the machine how to do it help the pancreas and ttak game but I would like to improve