3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 13.03.20 11:48 pm

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3/X360)

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3,X360)

Rockstar announces fourth part of the arcade racing Midnight Club. The game is called Midnight Club: Los Angeles and its action, as the name implies, will unfold in the angelic the city of California. The release stated in the first quarter of 2008 on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

The development of the fourth part of this series is still the same Studio Rockstar San Diego, which in the past has glorified the Midnight Club as the first race in stritreysera setting and was surprised by the presence of motorcycles (which are in the same Need For Speed is not in sight). Although details about the project are not reported, a press release promises override genre racing and online in it. In addition, it is obvious that Los Angeles is brought before us only in the light of the night streets, as it was previously.

The graphics of the new game. While there is no one in-game screenshot, it should be assumed that MC: Los Angeles is used proprietary engine Rockstar RAGE that beats in the breast of Table Tennis and the soon to be released in the fall of GTA4.

Source
54 Comments
Sort by:
J
John-117 13.03.20

and I liked it, it's such a mix of NFS and Burnout.
jumping at 50 - 70 meters was a place where the tallest building zaletelj, then from it to another and then fly... flying there more abruptly than in Burnout.

L
Lehnon 13.03.20

And the graphics turned out very even not bad:
http://www.gamemag.ru/news/23007/

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

Yes, better graphics, but where are the bikes ?

J
John-117 13.03.20

but where motorcycles do not worry, they will, apparently they will be given much less attention than the machines:
pix.PlayGround.ru
or trailer look there too once the motorcycle show.

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

Yeah in the trailer I saw, but the new shots they are not, I think we can cut :).

L
Lehnon 13.03.20

If you haven't seen it:
http://www.rockstarwatch.net/news/116/gameplay-...midnight-club-la/

The king is back.

J
John-117 13.03.20

a video of the game already or what?! that's where the normal map, and not a perversion of burnout Paradise.

A
ArteminEm 13.03.20

for skinite card if it is there, and then traffic to the flash website will kill a lot)

L
Lehnon 13.03.20

Moved, * * * * on the 4th quarter (August-October). You see I don't want to spoil the sales of GTA 4. AAA!!! ****!!!

G
GaT [x] 13.03.20

I think on the contrary, they don't want to spoil the sale of midnight.

L
Lehnon 13.03.20

I think so too.
Still Mafia since Borderlans (or whatever?) postponed to the next fiscal year.

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

Well, no one argues that the game will be released no earlier than autumn. In November, I think the release.

L
Lehnon 13.03.20

Red, are you talking about?

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

You wrote:
Moved, * * * * on the 4th quarter (August-October).
Well, more like previously it was known that the game before autumn will come...

PS-stop, or perenesli for 2009 ?! o_o

L
Lehnon 13.03.20

The game in may was supposed to go. Now, later in October.

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

Well, this is normal, in may, we will DIN in GTA, isn't it ? Why be distracted by MK, it's better to be released in the fall. Will svobodnoe time.

L
Lehnon 13.03.20

Ha, exactly! May is almost summer there and not until games)
Che, I'm slow today)

U
Urban Style 13.03.20

On Gamefaqs it says that in America at the end of may. In Australia in July.

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

October-November, if vatov time will come, it will be just chocolate :)

L
Lehnon 13.03.20

Urban Style
This is an old date.
Postponed to August-October.