3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICH68 13.03.20 11:49 pm

No future without a past...

I suggest to remember how it was. Send pics, photos, share your impressions about the past. We look at pictures of those years and of his see and remember...

PS. Please do not translate the theme into political current events to avoid blockage of the themes of the administration!

Spoiler

36 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 13.03.20

P
Pet Sematary 13.03.20

y
yariko.v 13.03.20

Now it is in the past... But how much work and resources and money has been invested to her construction.
No future without a past...
We need to learn from mistakes and not repeat never irresponsible and disregard for public property.

TV tower, Yekaterinburg (1983-2018)Remember and love...
...and as well all began
Greetings from Ekaterinburg.

i
ihappy 13.03.20

yariko.v
It's just a building. Navigation it is not necessary if not doing its job.
What a snot?

y
yariko.v 13.03.20

ihappy
Just need to respect the work of others, someone ~6 years to build this building. And the other just up and broke. You just didn't build it, or would have spoken differently.

i
ihappy 13.03.20

yariko.v wrote:
Just need to respect the work of others, someone ~6 years to build this building. And the other just up and broke. You just didn't build it, or would have spoken differently.
This building was built for those tasks that were set. That is, the tower. Tasks clear.
Has ceased to perform the tasks? For sure. Once demolished, so it is useless.
If it is just so worth it. What would you keep it?
What kind of Museum? Why spend hundreds of thousands of rubles? Or even dollars.
Or do you think it is God's word kept?

There may be build more that will be useful to society? Even a shop would be better than building a siphoning money from the budget.
It is not necessary pink snot, about the building. A piece of concrete. Not even beautiful.
For me, the funnier that this building is younger than me)))

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

What about the past? Pegada or the world? 8)
If PG, I have an old gallery with screenshots, please: http://pix.playground.ru/37539/6177
example

And so on indefinitely &)

ihappy
You're right objectively, but do not want to understand people's feelings that the whine about the demolition of the almost-monument.
I now understand them, despite the objective factors.

i
ihappy 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
but I don't want to understand people's feelings
I understand these feelings. Like I said, don't do cheesy. Because it is pink snot. They don't need to think without them.
almost of the monument.
It's not almost and not a monument. This is the TV tower.
And to spare the feelings of all, I zhalelka will fall off. There is someone else eats the meat. They also regret? And Buddhists that even the beetles are not crushed, too, regret?
And so, just for a laugh, have a list of who to spare and who is not?)) I would at least familiar.

example
You just showed the entire Internet. )))

V
VICH68 13.03.20

yariko.v
strange thought, every building has its own life. Roughly speaking, in any case collapsed. Washed away, you didn't build you and not break, just doesn't seem appropriate. and why is this tower, if his work she did not perform. and in its place will construct a sports complex!

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 13.03.20

yariko.v wrote:
And the other just up and broke.

A

ihappy wrote:
I understand these feelings. Like I said, don't do cheesy. Because it is pink snot.
You don't understand, just say so.
ihappy wrote:
It's not almost and not a monument. This is the TV tower.
We have in the city is an old building, it's a big star stone, well, it's... a symbol of the USSR. Wanted to demolish the local Estonians, but UNESCO has banned ^_^ the Monument, in short, a historically important item. Why can't the tower a landmark?

i
ihappy 13.03.20

You don't understand, just say so.
How can I not understand, but to understand that it is pink snot? )),
We have in the city is an old building, it's a big star stone, well, it's... a symbol of the USSR. Wanted to demolish the local Estonians, but UNESCO has banned ^_^ the Monument, in short, a historically important item. Why can't the tower a landmark?
Because the tower is not a monument. And just a tower.
What can I say?

A

ihappy
Yes, in fact, is not what it is, says it all. Next is to put pictures of old things that remind you of the past )

y
yariko.v 13.03.20

Now difficult to imagine a modern game recorded on the punch card. But, it is possible to calculate approximately how much you might have needed punch cards to record a single game.
The punch cardThere are many different formats of cards; the most common was the "IBM format" introduced in 1928 — 12 rows and 80 columns, the size of the map 7⅜ × 3¾ inches (187,325 × 82,55 mm) card thickness from 0.007 inch (0,178 mm).
Ie the maximum on a standard punch card, you can record 12*80 Bits = 120 Bytes. Considering that the modern game is about 30 GB, then to record 1 game for the punch card will require 32212254720 Bytes, or 268 million punch cards. A stack of 268 *10^6 deck of cards stood on more than 47 miles, is taller than mount Everest several times!

D
D1_ 13.03.20

What kind of past I wonder?
Here's my background:
My trip into the Fjord pond that was in the North. There was much snow and wind with snow so much so that nothing was visible, but the next day the weather was nice and Sunny.
Spoiler
I bought this pendant in the South.
Spoiler
by the way, stone gets out and has a cache under it. There I put the flash drive mobile format.
Was still in India
Spoiler
Spoiler
and still where a lot more was...

K
Karnefis 13.03.20

no vulgar no future

y
yariko.v 13.03.20

Karnefis
There is a view that we need to honor their ancestors and not to spoil them....

K
Kamred 13.03.20

We Taganrog was a cool winter.)

Spoiler

I was also in the Caucasus.)

Spoiler

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 13.03.20

Kamred
Dude, I have the feeling that Taganrog consists entirely of the garages:)