3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demon1542 24.09.19 01:30 pm

Impressions of the game (Borderlands 3)

Share your experiences!
86 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheburashka 24.09.19

The toy is super ))))

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 24.09.19

Like! =)

T
TheCrazyDevil 24.09.19

if I had money , I would buy it

M
Maks Yakushko 24.09.19

.up to 8-level pump.normal flight

m
mylovar 24.09.19

The game is good.Firing is well implemented,lots of different guns,there is almost every on the.To shoot like.Play as a robot З4лп.There are three branches of pumping and there are three pet who actively help beat foes.Graphics is even nothing in 4K, there's HDR.But there are issues to optimization,there are drawdown to 50 fps.The sound is excellent,good music.The humor...Well, like this,sometimes funny,sometimes so-so,for the young audience suteki for 300 .But nothing that could prevent to enjoy the process.The plot ,at first glance the template.Don't know how it goes with him,I'm still on the starting planet.No bugs and crashes I had,but problems with dx12,but in the settings it honestly is listed as a beta version.So the game is better on the 11.In General, no worse than the previous parts.Put a 7.5 if in the cooperative ,there is more fun ,so all 8 can be put.

S
Spiny 24.09.19

As a new part there for sure, but the visuals strongly reminiscent of Bardo 2 or the sequel, but still beautiful. For example Bordo 1 and 2 to compare, it 2 clearly shows that more beautiful, but Board 2 and 3 are not as I saw, but however system. req. differ very much. Shooting was done nicer. Appeared a La mad max or rage 2 is the ability to take different cars and save. Introduced tackles and parkour the same as in DL. But that has changed since 1 Boards is talent. Before you also waiting for 3 branches, but first 1 active skill of the character. Now each thread has its own active skill. The class has 3-subclass, different style of play. First active skill, and then as usual the talent bonuses, reload speed, etc... the rest is Board and it suits me.

H
Hevel 24.09.19

The pirates waited, and then release the Incentive, I went to see it on YouTube as though it's being played, and there
Spoilerville Misuse have spoiled the mood...

M
MasterTitan 24.09.19

Briefly - OH I do NOT REGRET that bought! Super!
Why G watered - do not know

A
AshenFew 24.09.19

The Board 2 in a new wrapper. If figuratively - to the potatoes added the gravy and gave a new dish.

s
shhelkun 24.09.19

AshenFew
Like with sauce ))

M
MasterTitan 24.09.19

I agree. It did not spoil the food, what's the problem?! We eat on!

People question why someone was in the beginning of the game equipment is different, but I lost it. What kind of quest should have been done?! Bought the game 4-5 days before release

D
DEKLIN 24.09.19

The awesomest part! updated graphics - teksturki direct tale, chatter and a jacket is just gorgeous! all fans of the second part to take without hesitation! definitely better than the second part with all the DLS... sorry really crazy has not added any =( my favorite talker of the second part(

3axap34 24.09.19

The game just super! This is a Bordeaux-2, but with a bunch of new mechanics and added a new Fitch in a colorful wrapper UE4. Play for Zane, 3 planet and LVL 33) Found a hobby in the game is to consider the highly detailed samples of local genocideprevention because well, a lot of attention paid to small details in arms. Overall happy like a boa constrictor!

L
LenyGj 24.09.19

Don't know about you, but for me part 3 was a disappointment. If part 1 and 2 is a relatively sausage pizza, cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes baked in the oven it was very tasty,. Well, in part 3 of this exact same pizza, but without cheese and sausage, but made in the shape of a triangle with convex surfaces - tobish a mechanic change!!, but taste no.What I am not brought PhysX, the very zest, which gave the game the most mechanics+debris flying, it was bliss. As they say I used to have a pie with meat than without it
I'm ready, put comments in my direction)

_
_DooM_ 24.09.19

Stash. Inject 24 level. Played a big part together. The battles become much more dynamic thanks to new to series features: tackles, kicking the drums, beating the enemy down, the perestanem obstacles. The same battle took from Prestola three-dimensionality, which gave the opportunity to climb on the obstacle just above the growth of the character. Weapons became more, now it's just laying around, but it is always junk. however, even green weapons, sometimes has some interesting combinations of features. Now, weapons of different brands even more different in both appearance and functionality, which is also otlichaetsya, for example: tedora a few there are several different types of behavior after recharging, it can simply explode, can become a turret, can break into several parts, and of course can run and fly. The machine has become more than one and they can be stolen from enemies and to modify. The behavior of Transportnaya funds became more interesting, now there are drifts and the ability to control in the air. The inventory has not undergone much change, but the active skills, of which there are three, can be changed on the fly, and the agent and use two skills at once, sacrificing grenades. you can now teleport from anywhere on the map and the machine now also serves as the point of teleport. Graphene in the game have not changed much, but added all sorts of effects. The plot, well, here as always - nothing fancy, black humor. In technical terms the game is a little bit surprising, managing to sink on гтх1080 without fizikov in the game which is not. In General, the game is good. A worthy continuation of the series.

T
Tvel 24.09.19

MasterTitan
Try checking the pause menu tab communication

D
DEKLIN 24.09.19

_DooM_ by the way, Yes, exactly the same card and these miracle sagging. I and I put and low and uber quality. nothing changed at all. and when the player comes to a new level of posedonia almost 5 fps. you have to kind of wait and then all is restored. yeah, it's probably the only drawback at the moment

M
MasterTitan 24.09.19

Tvel
SURE! Thank you! BUT - not all))))
In General, Oh well)

m
maxpayen 24.09.19

COOL!!! Play ...stuck exactly...

D
DayPsycho 24.09.19

And has anyone played Curling in it?! Really lag and slow???