3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demon1542 24.09.19 01:30 pm

Impressions of the game (Borderlands 3)

Share your experiences!
86 Comments
Sort by:
a
arhaan_aka_ZAG 15.10.20

sometimes in the coop throws to people who of all fall out only legends, what are the gags? Are these cheats?

still met with such that when a player enters the game the amount of money immediately became the most possible (in the second and first parts, too, I remember). Reading too?

P
ProDisaster 02.12.20

In principle - 80% is the second part. It's the same. It's not a very serious story. The only thing - in the second part of the plot was a little more violent. There Jack from the first steps felt a skunk, which I wanted to nail. In this part, the couple is friendlier. In any case, there is little sympathy for their victims.

We chase the three of us in the coop, have fun.

I would also like to point out at once that there are a lot of female opponents. Percent of 80 gameplay you listen to the screams of a woman burning alive, which is somehow not very cool.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 26.01.21

Is it possible to somehow import characters (including story NPCs) from old parts? Such modding is not possible without developer intervention?

AshenFew
Oh, now I would like baked potatoes with herbs, with meat gravy, mmmmm ...
After reading your post, I would go to the shops, but now constantly sour potatoes come across in supermarkets and small stores, I stopped buying this lottery, razvodilovo.

A
Alexander Dushkin 28.10.21

Everything would be fine if not for LGBT people ... Without this, it is absolutely impossible now !? God would be with him somewhere, somehow indirectly, observe tolerance. But here ska is the main plot !!! The kissing homosexual ending killed the urge to play it someday.

K
Kasitr0 28.10.21

Good game. I look forward to continuing.

s
saa0891 28.10.21

The only serious drawback of the third part is that the Legendaries are knocked out too easily, they just fall a lot, well, I would say that it is much lighter than the second board.
And so this is all the same gorgeous boda, with a bunch of Persians, mechanics, various bosses and an unmeasured number of barrels and various loot.