3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 15.03.20 01:56 pm

Doom 4 + Denuvo (Doom (2016))

On reddit scanned debugger alpha version of Doom 4.. And it turned out that the game contains the source code Denuvo in sleep mode..
Спойлерhttp://i.imgur.com/gOjc16p.jpg
224 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 15.03.20

Well, well, th, 1 more reason to buy.

O
ONYXYS 15.03.20

-DENIMUSS -
And its not broke yet or what? Hackers local swore that it for the month will be hacked. And even earlier. Quote;
The team of hackers 3DM reported that they managed to crack the infamous DRM protection Denuvo, that was used in the PC-versions of games like FIFA 15, Lords of the Fallen and Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Pirates have long been using...

P
Polololon 15.03.20

-DENIMUSS wrote:
And it turned out that the game contains the source code Denuvo in sleep mode
If the emphasis is on multiplayer, and you can buy.

S
SanSanZ 15.03.20

I hope that denovo will. Although it is unlikely.

t
t1own 15.03.20

mmmm Denuvo!!! pass by gentlemen pirates <3

s
saa0891 15.03.20

It is unlikely the game will have this protection because the Gazebo,and then the game big multiplayer component.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.03.20

If the game is to go along with dinoboy, it will pass, or wait repak, cured from the plague ;]

Polololon wrote:
If the emphasis is on multiplayer, and you can buy.
This is assuming that the buyer need a cartoon. For example, I do, I only a single.

B
BleederHunt 15.03.20

I do not think that will Denovo, and if it is then the XS th...

A

Fatty stool
Quake 3 sharpened by the cartoon, there is in fact no single. Compare Doom 4 is Doom 3 or Quake 4. For those two games, there is plenty of singleplayer additions and almost not at all for mult. For Quake 3 on the contrary: all maps and mods made for the cartoon except for a couple very rare things for singles (complete conversion Sidrial).
If they were going to make Doom 4 a purely multiplayer project, this is bad, because Doom always been single to a greater extent than the cartoon.

A
AndruhaGruz 15.03.20

If protection of it is complete ASS!!! I'm from Ukraine and all the games for 30$ is about 800 hryvnia.and the salary is 1,500 hryvnia.And how can I buy and not be a pirate.in this situation?For 30$ it's time to go to the store to take to eat for the day.and for us to stay 2 weeks. I am for the Internet pay 200 hryvnia per month.And as there will not be a pirate that even in solo play.Thank you for your attention.

g
gloccc 15.03.20

Do not care one Fig I will not buy . It's not doom and vyser . The same problems that Wolfenstein and rage = loading textures , plus even more miserable optimization , which confirms that a new doom = crap port from consoles and the difference is that in the PC version you can select higher resolution and there is a configure smoothing . Let the fake id go to hell , because it is a gazebo

A
AndruhaGruz 15.03.20

Fatty stool
I'm talking about that. and nothing gone better.

x
x[GAMER]x 15.03.20

Yes another duck.

A
AndruhaGruz 15.03.20

Fatty stool
Absolutely correct.I am talking about.Went drive bought for 40g and play and not think about any protection.

A
AndruhaGruz 15.03.20

Fatty stool
Well, Yes there is. that is.Will ka who to break.

k
kalek 15.03.20

What dinoboy spoil the game all began , is not much praised optimise games denovos , and cotter not like that denovo will sculpt

S
ShadowM88 15.03.20

If so,then ....well,I'll have to play doom 3

A

AndruhaGruz
Yes, you have full F ) Without opportunity to download a free game you really can. The price is almost the same everywhere in the game, one does not care about the exchange rate of the local money. 1500 grams is a good salary, if not the collapse of the hryvnia )) the idea is to compensate for the collapse of the course, you need to raise the salary several times. But who will do it? Employers? Yes, they will hang for every penny...

A
AndruhaGruz 15.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
You're absolutely right.

7login7 15.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
you may think wages in Russia are raised... the rate rose and SN are the same