3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 15.03.20 01:56 pm

Doom 4 + Denuvo (Doom (2016))

On reddit scanned debugger alpha version of Doom 4.. And it turned out that the game contains the source code Denuvo in sleep mode..
Спойлерhttp://i.imgur.com/gOjc16p.jpg
224 Comments
Sort by:
f
fomir 15.03.20

Yury Maximov
Yes niego there is no need 970 PECs... I have the 660 Ti and normal flight without a problem and other problems.
and the defense in this game is okay, but it lomanut, because there is no perfect protection.

D
DenBravo 15.03.20

There is protection DENUVO ??

L
Loopy Fox 15.03.20

DenBravo
Yeah, personally, yesterday exe punched, written the second version of this defense, but on Reddit wrote that 3rd.
In General, made a gift to the birthday, I bought...
but swore to myself, after the 4th fall that litsuhu from the gazebo will not take.

_
_Lemon_ 15.03.20

You really have to swim? The next attempt to talk about the politics immediately leads to the annual bans. Insane already gone mad, the experts room.

E
Ebalakul Petrovich 15.03.20

Ahah, denovo still have to buy. Don't know where you found a job for 150 bucks, In Kiev, less than 300 from the sofa no one will stand, but generally you can find more vysokooplachivaemoi work, if you have the opportunity to stay for a couple of months. I have friends with Mariupol polojac about 300 bucks

S
SanSanZ 15.03.20

Not even hoping that will denuevo, still pre-ordered. Developed surprised, I was sure that will not be done!

d
deIIis 15.03.20

I'm glad that DooM did Denuvo.
DooM pre-order was may 12, as in the appendage was Wolff: Old blood.

K
KONSSTA 15.03.20

garick45
error file not found

R
Ray_S 15.03.20

garick45
and what is this executable?))

T
Tessa4ka 15.03.20

garick45
I think you should not say that there is a virus?)))

d
deIIis 15.03.20

Else +100500 about Denuvo cry, You better not be.
To pay the activators is not to respect themselves.
The pirates of the game should be free.
Spoiler

d
deIIis 15.03.20

x[GAMER]x
250 ru, no less.
Who prevents it. But do not forget that the promoters consider You as the spins.
Gradually, little by little and will earn, as game developers doing nothing.

x
x[GAMER]x 15.03.20

deIIis
200 actually. Some are even free activate in sequence. Just from the good of the soul. Or Aki brucenee can juzat. Once launched, the emulsion is then Steam set and start applications as you want without Steam. A kind of quack, but with a mandatory first start of the Incentive.

d
deIIis 15.03.20

x[GAMER]x
From the good soul is free. This is for the sake of advertising.
No all activate free, why not.
Because the activators have to buy the game, after burning akki sell.
Activators fight!
Spoiler

Imagine the situation - nobody pays for a released product, what will happen to the company issuing the product...
Next, will continue to produce the company's products...

You give the urn to 200 ru rascal on the street - the activators, to s nothing to release.

x
x[GAMER]x 15.03.20

deIIis
Fuck this company. And activators honor and respect. Particularly free. The VC even have a group (I will not throw the link, so as not to advertise), which activate free.

d
deIIis 15.03.20

x[GAMER]x
What will you do when you cover a loophole in the Incentive...

x
x[GAMER]x 15.03.20

deIIis
It will not cover. And even if closed down, it will come out the cracks, but after a year and a half after the release of the game. I'll be waiting.

d
deIIis 15.03.20

x[GAMER]x
Well, not closed down, because games are bought on steam.
Spoilersi only a good deal will offer Incentives or Steam will suggest a new tracking mechanism activators.

T
Tessa4ka 15.03.20

nanertm
Again.. the link didn't download)

L
Loopy Fox 15.03.20

Guys, don't download it. Crack no and even more no Repack with a tablet. Divorces, pawson. Now only have Offline activation or litsuha.
By the way, Doom transcripts came out. So far, all crazy like.