3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 15.03.20 01:56 pm

Doom 4 + Denuvo (Doom (2016))

On reddit scanned debugger alpha version of Doom 4.. And it turned out that the game contains the source code Denuvo in sleep mode..
Спойлерhttp://i.imgur.com/gOjc16p.jpg
224 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Shironov 15.03.20

1$ prirovnyat to the ruble for purchase of the incentive, I would game bought!!! And most people who use torrents would do the same thing!

I
ILIA_1992 15.03.20

FormSF
For Belarus the prices in dollars . Buying directly from steam is not profitable . More or less you can buy in the store . At the rate is cheaper . Yes, we pay maybe slightly better than Ukrainian . I have 230 $ .

I
ILIA_1992 15.03.20

AndruhaGruz
How much do you pay in $ ? I found on the website of the Belarusian Bank . If I do not mistake , I have 6 thousand UAH . Code of hryvnia is UAH you ?

F
FormSF 15.03.20

ILIA_1992
I know that for Belarus the prices in dollars. Yes, in most cases, the Incentive to buy is not profitable for us. This files most often bought keys on known platform. Although sometimes there are exceptions, like the CoD: Advanced Warfare - the Incentive it cost 32,99, and the license was in Russia from 43 dollars.

PS Noticed on this website the users often unclear what put the cons to messages. What a tendency, albeit one who puts, explained what I do not agree ... And how to sportsouth: fans of one team minus the other fans ...

B
Brotello 15.03.20

My wallet at the sight of the price tags strange hides under the bed XD

s
ssssssmokin 15.03.20

ILIA_1992
the average (not minimum) salary in Ukraine is about 150$

f
fox345 15.03.20

bloomm
offline activation!!!

S
ScorpionBSG 15.03.20

AndruhaGruz
Same... I'm from Belarus, we pay$ 200 Prices the incentive is also for 30$ more.
So, ass I have seen Denuvo, is brown...

555mafiozzo555 15.03.20

Relax. Denuvo will be unlikely. Would it Bethesda in Fallout 4 included.
And she would Denuvo Software has announced that it has signed a contract with Bethesda.
At the moment denovi contracts with: Electronic Arts, CI Games, Warner Bros., Konami, Ubisoft, Square Enix, 505 Games and SEGA*.
* Yes, the new Total War now dinoboy will.

I
ILIA_1992 15.03.20

rudyk2312
We now have an average of$ 350 , but you were not less . At least to the Maidan .

PS Yes, and nothing can be done . The game will be released , then you have to wait for the hacking, or at best discounts .
I'm probably going to fork out for the Duma , unless of course it is good . In the blind is not going to take .
Expensive , but nothing can be done .

A
Agent Nomad 15.03.20

so dernova or Nagornova? on restore posted the download, but no crack and do not vkuril dernova or not

-
- DILOR- 15.03.20

EXE files protected by DENUVO's a lot of weight - over 100 MB ... we'll know Soon.)))

a
agula98 15.03.20

While the executable will not know.

K
KingBaby 15.03.20

rudyk2312
maybe just go out on the street and see what cars go for these 150 bachey, 80% of cars over $ 20,000, and come to the boutiques to buy eat and you will see that rowing just Telhami hawk was clearly not 150 bachey ... so not Lala , MB somewhere in bumfuck, SN 150 and in Kiev some magery

A
Agent Nomad 15.03.20

on restore ful steam rip posted, still fucking dernova, personally I pass

x
x[GAMER]x 15.03.20

Dobroe_zlo
Let's say I'm greedy and have no respect for developers. What?

G
Grigor86 15.03.20

bloomm
well go buy who's stopping you

o
oleglogan 15.03.20

Forced to take of. AK., FAAAAAK THE DUNYA...

7login7 15.03.20

Arcanul
Yes, denova she need to ban it)
in General, the man is right who wrote that in Kiev majors tons, sucking grandmas from across the country, and live happily ever after.

Y
Yury Maximov 15.03.20

In the furnace of doom, and even PECS 970 need $ 400 for this case.
buy and offline Mirror Edge 2, and Hitman when all the series will be released. Maybe the Assassin in Egypt. Vectors not, although the point will be delivered.
Beta was shit compared to alpha Unreal's.