3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_HELGAST_ 25.09.19 12:32 pm

Advise film

Advise a movie or show like the Stargate series, well, or something like that

From the moderator:
In this topic, each user will be able to recommend the movie for viewing, supporting optional arguments their choice within the rules.
272 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 25.09.19

Stargate

this is where the Negro with the mark of quality on your forehead?

_
_HELGAST_ 25.09.19

Yes

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.09.19

Farscape.
Serenety

D
Dead_Bite 25.09.19

Prometheus.

A
Aleksator 25.09.19

Babylon 5
star trek

r
rodga4257 25.09.19

J
Jackson[x] 25.09.19

On the first channel there day go a good series, I think the same thing that you are looking for

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 25.09.19

can you recommend a good anime Samurai x or Kenshin Vagabond who watched that knows and the films only Soviet vechnyy Zov , Shadows disappear at noon, well, or finally Sullen river you can still see the meeting place cannot be changed

F
Francisk I 25.09.19

Battlestar Galactica good.

In General, look at Dexter, he doesn't like Stargate, but it is a masterpiece from 1 to the last series

J
Jackson[x] 25.09.19

But seriously, I remember in the 90s (Maybe later...) there was one series which I liked. There man moved in the wrong galaxy or in the universe, in short interesting

F
Francisk I 25.09.19

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
The Bitcher

E
Episcop_moo 25.09.19

Firefly normas series. And, most importantly, only one season. The gates are not similar, but in the MVP-Fi.

r
requiemmm 25.09.19

Recent movies Harlock is quite possible to recommend it purely computer, such as Finalke the movie was. And ushlepki sprinkles on anime saliva, agrisa not supposed, big eyes not:) And the dialogue is good, and the plot...good action. Can two the full length album Appleseed to see, too easy for such action.

D
Dr.Schmeisser 25.09.19

Polite People, advise me some real fantasy, like Lord of the rings or the Hobbit, and sensible, not what can find!
PS: Only school-fantasy like Harry Potter and Chronicles of all sorts Narni, good fairies do NOT OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V
Volt123 25.09.19

The Chronicles Of Narnia, Outland.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.09.19

Conan Varvar, red sosanya, farmer UVA bol that there ische. The 80s was a lot

V
Volt123 25.09.19

Hellboy

D
Dr.Schmeisser 25.09.19

hmm.........

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 25.09.19

Dr. Schmeisser
Look Saga: the Shadow Cabal, to the Lord of the rings too far, tusd budget is small, but the elf there transcripts-))
Spoiler

O
Okruta 25.09.19

Dungeons and dragons or two of them, it seems.