3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_HELGAST_ 25.09.19 12:32 pm

Advise film

Advise a movie or show like the Stargate series, well, or something like that

From the moderator:
In this topic, each user will be able to recommend the movie for viewing, supporting optional arguments their choice within the rules.
272 Comments
Sort by:
C
CaptainYakutia 25.09.19

Людмила55
Black*

P
PCHalfFullHD 25.09.19

snaps111 wrote:
Recently decided to watch some interesting movie in the evening,poked around the sites and came across a new part of the divergent,really liked the film,the story will not tell,it is necessary to all to watch.
The main character was not such not such not such, how all? In the first film, she was not like everyone else. Second - no this is not like the others. And then the third part, so surely pisatelnitsa and the writers continue the tradition :)

A
AelRavo 25.09.19

Advise films with binding, lamp of atmosphere, melancholic, something about the night, twilight, thoughts, music, etc.) Like to lay low in Bruges, only lovers left alive, Student with ties, etc.

P
PCHalfFullHD 25.09.19

AelRavo
Calvary look? It took the brother of Director Bruges with Gleason in the title role. At the same time, One day in Ireland can catch.
There are still good, but old (i.e. you could already see) the film Other, 2001. (The Others). Beware of spoilers! :)

A
AelRavo 25.09.19

Anglerfish
Watched all)

R
RaveAnon 25.09.19

Kingsman look, pretty interesting and funny picture!!!

s
saa0891 25.09.19

Ten little Indians
Hunters mind

In fact the films are very similar,I want something like that.

S
Serega Frukt 25.09.19

1+1 - very cool movie!

w
we get what we deserve 25.09.19

For those looking for a grain of truth in the story:
Spoiler
Apocalypse now
American history X
Fight club
In the pursuit of happiness
Groundhog day
Dr. Strangelove or: how I learned to love the atomic bomb (on this and more sickly lost with gravy)
Fool
The green mile
The boy in the striped pajamas
Shutter island
Polly
The Shawshank redemption
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Freedom writers
Rocky Balboa
The Good Will Hunting

If you want more to enjoy than to do for yourself some abstruse conclusion:
Spoiledbrat Almighty
Warcraft
Knockin ' on heaven
The dictator
Dr. Dolittle
Deadpool
Who am I
Cowboys vs aliens
Leon
Buried
Black hawk
I'm a robot
11 friends of Oushena
13 district

m
maxim13377 25.09.19

Russian funny movies
Loot
The oligarch

M
Mewel 25.09.19

Stepan12
Best series of the year, is likely to be a Very strange case (Season 1) / Stranger Things (2016)

M
Mewel 25.09.19

AelRavo
Viscous and lamp atmosphere of the 80s and the 90s Very strange things (Season 1) / Stranger Things (2016)

m
mibr777 25.09.19

Look Effect butterfly

M
Maksim Apelsin 25.09.19

The green mile, the Shawshank redemption - films that can be reviewed and revised,
and from the TV series Doctor Who look

D
DEyn 25.09.19

Like Stargate can recommend Lex...It's old, but very interesting, though a few will remember.

V
Vaipen 25.09.19

Prompt serialchik type Dark Oracle. Or at least from the series of urban fantasy.

K
Keyner 25.09.19

Face watched it?. A very good series. The plot, acting , all at altitude.

t
takamin 25.09.19

Really liked the Comedy *the Brothers of Grimsby*

S
Sovietcinema 25.09.19

I advise you to watch the Chronicles of Narnia: the voyage of the Dawn

The story: Younger children of the family Pevensie are sent to visit her uncle who lives in a nice cottage in the North of the country. Lucy and Edmund first saw his cousin, a frail, sickly young man named Eustace. All attempts to establish the relationship ran into an insurmountable wall. Eustace considered himself the most important here and not going shares this title with anyone. Stories youngest Pevensie caused Eustace laughter. How can you believe in such nonsense, thought Eustace, until one day

m
machida 25.09.19

advises you to watch the suicide Squad?