3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_HELGAST_ 25.09.19 12:32 pm

Advise film

Advise a movie or show like the Stargate series, well, or something like that

From the moderator:
In this topic, each user will be able to recommend the movie for viewing, supporting optional arguments their choice within the rules.
272 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaliostro 25.09.19

Back to the future 1-3
Separator

W
Walter Lebowski 25.09.19

From the car (2015) - a strong film. The ending is unexpected. Makes you wonder, raise very delicate questions to which the answer is difficult, and likely impossible...
In the center of the plot — a young man is hired by a billionaire who made his fortune on high-tech developments. The task of the worker — to spend a week in a remote location, testing a female robot with artificial intelligence.

A
AntonSAE 25.09.19

Look at The hard day( hard day)-Korean cinema, very good movie

R
Romueldo 25.09.19

Unbroken, Obsession, American sniper, Prometheus, Elysium, the universe Stephen Hawking

n
nick-1 25.09.19

chappy

n
nick-1 25.09.19

district H9

g
gambler101 25.09.19

Watch movie Admixture sickly me hooked. Original story. Copyright American cinema! But the drama! But it's interesting!
Take a look at the Argentine-Spanish movie stories. For rasslabone the evening will go.

b
b1mbo 25.09.19

Film Christopher Nolan's Remember, Scarecrow - Robert Zemeckis

M
Maxell Rus 25.09.19

Hi all please advise of the film is similar to the edge of tomorrow and Oh thank you in advance)
Spoiler

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.09.19

Vova Cat
This is not fantasy, for it is not a fairy tale, a fantasy Thriller for a young generation (and Hungry Igors).

R
RikoChiko 25.09.19

Did you even read what the author asked?

N
Negih 25.09.19

Recochica
There are already a few people asked something, because the author has left (escaped) from this page soobrazil, what is there to wait for something - stupid. Well, the first author dated 11ым January.

k
kinobar.kz 25.09.19

Focus, good con movies

P
Podelinik 25.09.19

I advise everyone to watch a movie Spy. Awesome Comedy. Although at first I thought nothing. But in the end I extended his life, probably for the day )) I have not had such comedies

S
Ser Gregor 25.09.19

_SMERSH_
I advise you to watch the movie Malavit.
Spoiler

V
Vaipen 25.09.19

Prompt filmets type Expat and Who am I?.

D
DaBeast 25.09.19

The jester. 88. Stalker, are you ?

P
Ponomasik 25.09.19

Why not film the Legend? Britansko Francuski biography Thriller Director and screenwriter Brian Helleland scho Wishaw 2015 rock

f
fashionfble 25.09.19

Shelmo
Fantastic foursome (don't waste your time on this D****About), I do not shake the hands of those who love this film (referring to 2015). But a Martian, he's good. And so I advise you to watch: stringer, Mission: Impossible (there is a large selection and something eliminated in mind, well, positive).

A
AceVenturaCool 25.09.19

Mission impossible: a Tribe of outcasts, Everest, Men in black may want to reconsider, if watched :D