3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
herurg1973 15.03.20 02:15 pm

Quest \"Rob the rich give to the poor\", do not accept the seal of the Guild (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Beggar (put into stocks) at the end does not accept the seal of the Guild - he's just an option in the dialogue is completely absent. There is a solution to the problem? not rollback-far (with one bird-a small namukasa, PPC how much).
51 Comments
Sort by:
C
Colt47pc 15.03.20

herurg1973
I have it chained at all on the main street in irons, while talking also no dialogue with the quest

s
serg5555 15.03.20

Realism.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 15.03.20

how fast pickpocketing pump?

C
Colt47pc 15.03.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Miller to learn, practice on the poor

D

Colt47pc
I do not have enough nerve,you were caught in the act,in General no one can steal))

s
serg5555 15.03.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
It is necessary to steal at night. On sleeping. A dozen sleeping Rob in full and you will have level 10 steal. This skill is swinging very quickly, unlike stealth say

D

serg5555
okay I will try

got to be the quest that the rogue chained as there is no dialogue.so it is necessary to wait until release.this geek is still the scum for him 2 times was in prison,and he promises something to learn.will pass the quest and slaughter him like a dog

H
Hoaxer 15.03.20

Also caught this bug. About five days I waited, ran up to Skalica and back — no effect, still post in the infamous beggar.
The feeling that the game if still don't-the combat and is in early access. Fix not to prefixal.

I
Ioannn 15.03.20

Not resolved the problem, people:-)? And I, too, stuck with a seal. Probably not a bug, many times so.

E
EkzarKun 15.03.20

But it looks like not a bug ,but a feature. Realism, or need to do something to get him out of pads. He has not yet figured out what you need..

I
Ioannn 15.03.20

EkzarKun
Also think I need to do something for this. If possible like to get him to write, OK? I also write, if that will change.

N
NapkoMen 15.03.20

rather, where everything is easier the script doesn't work either forgot to make a sequel of the quest.

I
Ioannn 15.03.20

Yeah, the game bugs of the sea. And that's the game -fire!

M
Mary Louise 15.03.20

Anybody beggar climbed out of the pads? Or all of the scored?

I
Ioannn 15.03.20

Mary Louise
Sits, Gad)).

S
Setesh 15.03.20

Mary Louise
still stands today, a few days have passed, only eye corn

E
EkzarKun 15.03.20

Ioannn
If possible, the course will accomplish your goal. Standing there I have day and night games a week. But of course more and more like a bug, because even with him there is no dialogue on this subject (supposedly how he got there).

I
Ioannn 15.03.20

EkzarKun
Same crap! Have probably a week. He has not died in the stocks)).

-
-zotik- 15.03.20

lol decided to find out what happened, and I'm not alone look)

V
Vyxyxol 15.03.20

The same, bound damned.