3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
herurg1973 15.03.20 02:15 pm

Quest \"Rob the rich give to the poor\", do not accept the seal of the Guild (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Beggar (put into stocks) at the end does not accept the seal of the Guild - he's just an option in the dialogue is completely absent. There is a solution to the problem? not rollback-far (with one bird-a small namukasa, PPC how much).
51 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serogare 15.03.20

RamZess_Unhead
ahah) I have quests with a sword and a bird ride. But with print already as there is nothing to do.
Miracles but it is pure lies. But there are at least 3 quest that 100% will not pass...

D
DaVee 15.03.20

Apparently the game has mechanics of melisma beggars can't sit still and live my life for the thieves that they are sent to the chopping block, but this beggar is not a simple idol, and the NPC with the quest, and developed the campaign just has not made it to the list neprikosaemye, and he so Makar baguette, because even a conversation with him unsolicited (Bagan)

R
RamZess_Unhead 15.03.20

Serogare
I also noticed a joke that there are quests, after which they hang, but give some splash and kakahi

D
DreamSky 15.03.20

And it's not even extra assignment just order... God, give us patch 1.3

D
Darth_Dimitry 15.03.20

All, download, patch, come, start a dialogue with him, everything was fixed, he then sent to the Miller to sell the print)

I
IN..Spect0r 15.03.20

Diman_Jeckson
Yay!!!!))

R
RamZess_Unhead 15.03.20

Diman_Jeckson
CROs

a
amensign 15.03.20

Diman_Jeckson
Yeah, the question is - what Miller? The pawns print in the trade window does not appear - the dialogue about her too...

D
Darth_Dimitry 15.03.20

amensign
well, even crap that after a conversation with the poor, you're losing the seal) so you are her or who do not sell from millers, that is rofl the job done and thank God, I only have this was.

m
muteny 15.03.20

When a beggar standing in the stocks, what would the quest is not hung, you can just kill him and the quest will be credited and a failed marker will be removed.

a
abolitsionist 15.03.20

When a beggar standing in the stocks you need to sneak up behind him and speak,he will tell the devil to choose dialogue that caught and it will send you to the Miller to sell the print,all quest finished